Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Take a bath and brush teeth

To me, brushing right after breakfast just sounds gross as heck. When you sleep, there is all kinds of bacteria build up in your mouth. That's what causes bad breath. No way I want to be swallowing all of that disgusting funk. Everything from experts I have read also say you should brush right away to help protect your enamel.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I brush after eating. After subsequent meal i waterfloss. And brush again at night after dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    EAT...

... then brush your teeth right after.
    My dentist says: NO! Wait 30 minutes. Seriously!

If you've eaten an acidic food or drink, avoid brushing your teeth right away. These acids weaken tooth enamel, and brushing too soon can remove enamel.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...136.1601816702
    https://www.healthline.com/health/sh...fore-breakfast

sure! I can brush my teeth 3 times a day if I feel any unpleasant taste. I like to feel the freshness of menthol paste, not an unpleasant taste

wake up, gargle with mouthwash

brushing your teeth before going to sleep should minimize bad breath in the morning. personaly i never brush before eating, cause food tastes super weird after. I keep a glass of plain water on my bedside table and just drink when I wake up, which also tends to help with breath (and I tend to wake up thirsty, but improved breath is an added bonus)

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it makes more sense to brush your teeth after breakfast. Doesn't make sense to me to have your teeth nice and clean just to dirty them up a couple minutes later with new food bits stuck between them and smelling like whatever you just ate. Eat first then brush and you'll have a fresh smelling mouth until you eat lunch rather than for a couple minutes.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I feel like it makes more sense to brush your teeth after breakfast.
    Once more: remember to wait about 30 minutes - especially if you drank any acidic drinks (like Orange Juice); because dentists say that you otherwise risk eroding the enamel of your teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Once more: remember to wait about 30 minutes - especially if you drank any acidic drinks (like Orange Juice); because dentists say that you otherwise risk eroding the enamel of your teeth.
    The dentist has warned me many times not to do this.

I go to the bathroom as soon as I wake up and take a leak. Then I wash my hands. Then I brush my teeth. Then I have a shower. Then I have breakfast. It's worked for me so far.

alot of ppl in this thread must have rancid teeth. Brushing after eating? rip enamel.