Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    That compiled photo with all that trash talk from those writers is simply depressing. Can't these people realize that they are worse racists than the racist elements they point their fingers at?

They can do whatever they want with their opinions, but they better not poison the WoW lore.
    Why do you think they got hired in the first place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What context would make racist remarks acceptable to you?
    Like what they are responding to... just posting pictures of what these people are saying doesn't really mean anything. I rather have the full picture then one half.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Random tweets with no context, much constructive this... Also white people calling white people out isn't racist. Good god do they not reach you kids anything in school these days?

Also in before lock
    So what context would make racism acceptable to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Random tweets with no context, much constructive this... Also white people calling white people out isn't racist. Good god do they not reach you kids anything in school these days?

Also in before lock

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Like what they are responding to... just posting pictures of what these people are saying doesn't really mean anything. I rather have the full picture then one half.
    So racism is ok if its in response to........what exactly? Give an example of an acceptable situation to use racism in your reply

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'd wager that Golden is the one wrangling and introducing them into the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Without context to those tweets its sketchy.
    Buddy, the tweets are the context.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

I’m a white man....I also have these views...there needs to be greater inclusion in all forms of media and video games are also included in that. I’m not sure what the context is in what they are saying...but if you look at the political climate in America (where these people are I’m assuming) you have a majority run country of white old men who are all making laws about women’s bodies and how the women handle their choices with their bodies. If I was a woman and being told by some old white dude I couldn’t do this or that to myself and it was a law I would be pissed too....

I love how inaccurate some of the tweets are too. Like does McKinney even realize that American racism was a biproduct of black people selling other fellow black people to Americans?
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Lol, is the majority of the writers white females? So much for diversity.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what context would make racism acceptable to you?
    Racism isn't acceptable. At worst these people are just being very aggressive. But they are not being racist. We don;t even know the context of their discussion.

I've called out out of touch white businessmen before, am I racist too?

7+ Year Old Account
    one of those isn't the one who wrote the dogshit of the shadow rising book? well...

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    They can do whatever they want with their opinions, but they better not poison the WoW lore.
    they certainly will, it was already happening to a degree, now that they are majority? i expect things going to shit pretty quickly

Racism isn't acceptable. At worst these people are just being very aggressive. But they are not being racist. We don;t even know the context of their discussion.
    So singling out an entire RACE of people and commenting negatively about them BASED ON THEIR RACE is not racist?

This is...a complete shitshow.
    Hope people see this and don't buy the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/Oa2qh4a.png

I wouldn't expect much quality from the new book coming out, at all.
    Please keep it civil else the mods can lock the thread.
    only one of them would be racist, the others are not racist because they are of the same race.

Standard for the industry, Marvel & Lucasfilm have hired plenty of people with questionable tweet histories or ideas, hardly surprising that Blizzard ends up doing the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    So singling out an entire RACE of people and commenting negatively about them BASED ON THEIR RACE is not racist?
    White people cannot be racist against their own race, thats not how it works. lol The only PoC that's pointing out racism isnt actually being racist either... Actually that one makes so good points worthy of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    only one of them would be racist, the others are not racist because they are of the same race.
    Atleast you have to agree that they are sexist.
    Seriously though, where else are we supposed to post this bullshit? Why are the moderators silencing us on this topic?

It's not racist if it's against white by a white... which is just equally retarded. Racism doesn't need to cross racial lines for it to be.
    It's simply generalising an entire race or judge someone based on their race.

Then again, plenty of people who excuse racism often have a warped definition of what racism is.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

There seems to be a lot of fragile people projecting on a universe that has male and females being strong independent characters forging their own stories in a universe we do not fully understand.
    Last edited by Dundebuns; 2020-10-04 at 10:52 PM.
    RETH

White people cannot be racist against their own race, thats not how it works. lol The only PoC that's pointing out racism isnt actually being racist either...
    So apparently you agree that white people are the only race that invented racism and practise it? Good job buddy.