Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can't believe these people are actually real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    My personal favorite is Madeleine Roux's tweets. Let's try it in reverse!
    Racist and sexist! I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    we are not talking about "oppressed white males", we are talking about a bunch of white people - females - talking shit and being vile sexists, you can't rly spin that out
    No need to spin, excusing these things due to the demographic you target is accepted. Which is fucking weird since most who spout this claims they are anti-racist yet they keep it alive through themselves... even people who defends it keeps it alive.

I don't get why it's so fucking hard for people to just not judge people based on race or sex.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Not defending the behaviour/outlook of those people at all, but sod getting bothered about it. Life is too short to be that bitter.
    I agree life is too short so if we can make life better we should try..at least for those who will live here after us

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES-1990 View Post
    Blizzard rounded up a bunch of basic white girls to write for them and now we have Frozen Jaina and Dolly & Dot.
    twitter white girls surfing in the wave of anti-racism, yet i don't see many black people being wow writers, how ironic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    So you are either dishonest or pretty bad at school if you think people hating other group because of their belonging to that group is something white ppl invented.
    I honestly think no one here knows what racism is. I think at worst the tweets come off as aggressive, but they are not racist, we also know no context to the tweets in question and anyone offended by these tweet obviously have some insecurity issues.

White people problems I guess. (whoops guess I am racist now lol)
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-10-04 at 10:35 PM.

Its quite interesting watching Blizz remove any threads about this issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    So racism is ok if its in response to........what exactly? Give an example of an acceptable situation to use racism in your reply
    I never said it was ok, I just wanted to know what prompted such a response. I don't even agree with what they are saying, they seem like the typical tumblresque nonsense, low in importance but really obnoxiously loud.

I honestly think no one here knows what racism is. I think at worst the tweets come off as aggressive, but they are not racist, we also know no context to the tweets in question and anyone offended by these tweet obviously have some insecurity issues.

I think at least two of them seem to be grumpy about whites. Its just MMO-Champion loves to cry fowl a lot.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    For the love of god, it's a FANTASY VIDEO GAME! Can we stop making everything about race for like....5 minutes, just try it. I promise, you will live a happier life.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    White people cannot be racist against their own race, thats not how it works. lol The only PoC that's pointing out racism isnt actually being racist either... Actually that one makes so good points worthy of discussion.
    that's complete BS a white person CAN be racists towards any group, including white. Any white person can say we don't allow white people to shop here, or I will not do business with white people, or worse still go attack someone just because they are white. You're acting like people cant have a double standard, be hypocritical, or have the mentality that "I'm the only good one".

You are also ignoring the sexisum they are spewing as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Woe is the whites, for we are truly oppressed by all them opinions out there... Even the ones that are not racist. And anything that doesn't fall under the customary and long-running glorification, is sexism, clearly.

Cry me a river.
    It's actually quite hilarious that you'd put this comment out there and you happen to live in Sweden.
    If any white person encapsulates the self-hating trope more than anyone else, it's you Swedes. Your opinion on this matter is basically invalidated because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    For the love of god, it's a FANTASY VIDEO GAME! Can we stop making everything about race for like....5 minutes, just try it. I promise, you will live a happier life.
    Will be more difficult after these hirings

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually quite hilarious that you'd put this comment out there and you happen to live in Sweden.
    If any white person encapsulates the self-hating trope more than anyone else, it's you Swedes. Your opinion on this matter is basically invalidated because of that.
    Don't lump me in with those views please. Some are sane and not sexist/racist.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Maybe you should try being your own person, than taking all of your opinions and talking points from Stormfront.

Not thinking every non-white is out to get us =/= being a self-hater. At least threads like these lets me further apply my uBlock script.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No need to spin, excusing these things due to the demographic you target is accepted. Which is fucking weird since most who spout this claims they are anti-racist yet they keep it alive through themselves... even people who defends it keeps it alive.

I don't get why it's so fucking hard for people to just not judge people based on race or sex.
    Because their entire existence is wrapped up in it. All they see is color, sex, creed, etc. That's how they identify a person. This is the opposite of progress, but that's the SJW movement in a nutshell.

The definition of racism is really simple, we know you'd like it to be different so you could spread your hatred of whites while still looking like a good guy.
    Also you don't need any context for such a racist sentence. Only a racist would say something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Will be more difficult after these hirings
    Facts.

I am super glad that my wife and I decided not to have children. I would never want to raise children in a world with the people of today. They never understand the happiness of life and just look for the negative in everything. People can't just appreciate the good things in life and move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    that's complete BS a white person CAN be racists towards any group, including white. Any white person can say we don't allow white people to shop here, or I will not do business with white people, or worse still go attack someone just because they are white. You're acting like people cant have a double standard, be hypocritical, or have the mentality that "I'm the only good one".

You are also ignoring the sexisum they are spewing as well...
    But nothing they are saying is internally racist if there is no context to these tweets.

Also Blizzard are not going to fire them because they are temp contractors not under Blizzard employment. They do not work for Blizzard they are just writing some stories for them. (at least I don't think they are on a monthly payroll)

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    The definition of racism is really simple, we know you'd like it to be different so you could spread your hatred of whites while still looking like a good guy.
    Also you don't need any context for such a racist sentence. Only a racist would say something like that.
    lol you're cute.

10+ Year Old Account

racism noun

rac·​ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
    Definition of racism
    1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Nothing about that says white people. Anyone can be racist. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Maybe you should try being your own person, than taking all of your opinions and talking points from Stormfront.

Not thinking every non-white is out to get us =/= being a self-hater. At least threads like these lets me further apply my uBlock script.
    I don't believe anyone claimed "every non-white is out to get us" but there does appear to be a massively anti-white sentiment among non-whites, which are narratively aided by white women like yourself, "Queen".

Those tweets are the result of a circle jerk in an echo chamber, leave enough " look at me being righteous" fuckbags alone for long enough and they will flow over into the extreme " tweets" territories.

Cunts are gonna cunt, welcome the internet.