Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    or the players could just not use every single potion and buff that exists in the game to challenge themselves. Maybe even have a Naxxramas with molten core loot only. Maybe do Molten core naked with a blindfold on and no monitor or mouse or keyboard too?
    I do find it a little strange when people ask for "harder" content, but at the same time obtain every single possible advantage they could to make the content as easy as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Yeah, there will be guilds "struggling" due to not knowing anything. But those are the LFR caliber players from retail. Any guild that can clear most of normal difficulty raids on retail will have no problem clearing classic TBC. There is just one mechanic that will be hard for them to grasp - threat. It hasn't been a thing since WOTLK but it is a thing in TBC. Unless blizzard manages to dumb it down somehow, they sure are capable of that.
    I remember fighting with my RL and pallies and locks about what blessings I need.
    "I'm not a fucking retard like the locks. I don't need salv. Give me wisdom instead"

Like a champ I ripped aggro off the tank. I didn't die and we still killed the boss. "I fucking told you locks I don't need salv*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    or the players could just not use every single potion and buff that exists in the game to challenge themselves. Maybe even have a Naxxramas with molten core loot only. Maybe do Molten core naked with a blindfold on and no monitor or mouse or keyboard too?
    You are right. BC content is so much easier than retail. It's so much easier than retail 3 plus expansions ago. But you're missing the point. If one person is using them then you're dum if you don't. It is usually in man's nature to be competitive. You may be in a shithouse guild that barely clears normal but you bet most of the dps there compete against the other dps in the guild. If your all about the same geared then why would you gimp yourself? BC will be another Classic fail when it comes to raids. It will be a little bit harder because their are a few fights with multiple phases and mechanics. But your average LFR level pug group would still clear in the first week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

If you are competing with the other DPS in your raid, if you have a world buff, so do the others, do they not`?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose