View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    In any which way that'd have Billy Butcher go "Fucking diabolical!", really.

I think she should die in some really boring way without player involvement, like chokes on popcorn or drops her hair dryer in the bath or steps out in front of a car, someone as boring as her character deserves that kind of death

Probably won't end up killing her, she'll end up becoming the new "Jailer".

I want Lord Godfrey to come out of nowhere and one shot her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I don't want her to die, I want her to suffer forever. I want her sister Alleria to throw her into one of the Void rifts. An eternity in the Void will help her teach some humility.

The time has come for the worthless banshee to learn her place and bow to the superior Windrunner.
    Another alliance fanatic having a strike. It shows the bias of the Admins that they aren't doing anything about it.

Wood chipper

I want her to die by her own hubris.

In other words, I want her to think she is important; someone the jailer actually cares for and in the end the jailer just tosses her aside when she's no longer anything of value to him.

I don't care how that results in her death; him either killing her, the players killing her after she is weakened by being abandoned, or if she just yeets herself off a cliff a second time.

I think if they give her a redemption arc it would be the one thing that would really bother me the most. She has committed so many unspeakable crimes and has made it clear that she only did it for her own sake. That kind of evil doesn't just get forgiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tie all 3 sisters up and set them all on felfire.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Double tech tag team with Saurfang Senior and Junior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

First we will need the head of Anduin, detached

to create the perfect arrow

from some burned wood from Teldrassil

with Anduins head in front

and dog's fur as stabilizer

we shoot it at Sylvies

and she chucles ....

"dont tickle me !"

Cant kill whats already dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my raid to kick her ass, then Tyrande comes in and shoots her through the head with an arrow in a cinematic. Not because I'm a Tyrande fan (on the contrary, she annoys me) but because the night elves deserve the kill more than anyone.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I voted 'other' because there wasn't an option for 'I don't care'. The lore really used up any remaining goodwill in Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I mean, I don't really like Sylvanas but this kind of shit shit needs to stop.
    What kind of "shit"? And why does "it" need to stop?

10+ Year Old Account
    The high ground move never kills anybody, even if they catch on fire after.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I voted 'other' because there wasn't an option for 'I don't care'. The lore really used up any remaining goodwill in Legion
    Although never a "lore" guy, I used to quite enjoy the big moments in the story - now i dont have any fucking idea wtf is going on, who is who, or what we are supposed to care about. Its a shambles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    First we will need the head of Anduin, detached

to create the perfect arrow

from some burned wood from Teldrassil

with Anduins head in front

and dog's fur as stabilizer

we shoot it at Sylvies

and she chucles ....

"dont tickle me !"
    WHOA! careful, dont cut yourself on all that edge. Honestly though, this lvl of angsty teen is exuded by both sides of the fence.

I'm kind of just looking for her to be a raid boss, even a stand alone one like Ony, with Lament of the Highborne as her boss theme. You can keep the rest of that stuff.

Create two contained black holes and throw her in between them, and watch her get torn to spaghetti-fied shreds by extreme super-gravity.

What? It's different.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The exact one she deserves: Being dispatched easily in one or fewer hits by some side character who then walks away like offing that bitch wasn't even their whole tuesday.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

I hope it’s Nathanos or someone/something else that her arrogance turned against her.

Her machinations always have needed to be her downfall - not just overwhelming force.