Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Transmog is grown men dressing up. I dont care about looks...I have 1 transmog on my main (tier4) and thats enough.

Pet battles is the worst content blizzard has added to the game. Sadly it made a lot of collectibles etc tied to it...sucks.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    Blizzard turning the Horde into genocidal warmongers twice, is Alliance bias

why else would they make the Alliance into damsels in distress + the heroes
    We both get shafted. Nelf fans don't feel like heroes at all. More like Blizz devs punching bag, reaching back to Cata...

WoD was great, legion's bad outweighed its good by a significant margin and burnt me and most of my friends out on the game. BFA doubled down on legion's bad yet people don't seem to realize it.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max level power gains outside of gear from dungeons and raids is unnecessary and annoying. I much preferred when reputations were primarily for story and collectibles. I also miss when classes felt whole on their own without the need of farmed rental powers to complete them.

Get rid of factions.

Its been the bane of the story and all its progression, and made the story telling contrived and repetitive. Neither side gains, neither side truly loses. Its always a shifting scale with no real change in goals or leadership. Horde never truly followed Garrosh or Sylvanas, they mostly did their own thing and the story just unfolded as if the player had no real attachments to their Warchief. Its a poor way to tell the story and the factions themselves have become as irrelevant as Aldor and Scryer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    the lore of WoW and experiencing is my favorite part of the game
    WoW's lore + music are my two favorite parts of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    No it did not You could perfectly do raidlogging in Legion after initial big boom after each patch so a month or so after each patch release. Well, start of legion was rough because of SO MUCH to do. But during NH and onwards you could raid log. Source: did it at cutting edge level and we were in top 800 guild. Managed to parse orange quite easy too.
    BfA is way easier to raid log. I did m+ all the time on my tank alt and raided on my mage who only did raiding and few high m+ when I felt like it. Didn't even get all +10s done in S1 on the mage
    Raiding does not reward enough gold to buy the consumables for the next raid from the AH. So raid logging was, and still is, dead.

Get rid of race/class restrictions. Open it all up.

At this point in WoW's lifecycle it's pointless.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    While everyone is entitled to their opinion those aren't opinions. Those are you just being wrong about facts. I can say my opinion is that that the sky is made of elephant jizz and not clouds made of water. But that's just me trying to state a factual claim as an opinion and I would be wrong about that fact.
    Watch the 7.3.5 entering of the elves in surumar city. They are called by 3 names. High, blood and night elves. So ingame there is a difference.
    Void elves, play the intro. They are blood elves who deleved into void magic.

So if a animal is called a elephant in the zoo by a zookeeper, it fits the description of a elephant its a elephant.
    You might not agree, because in your eyes/opinion a elephant should fly like dumbo. But the fact is, if it looks like a elephant, makes sound like one, is called a elephant by the zookeeper...its a elepthant.

https://youtu.be/qVtztaHFv8g?t=1846

funny thing is, i have this video saved on my computer. Because i pretty much use it to proof that ingame there is a difference. Even if its only by name/theology/side they choose. ( because of all the barber stuff it is a gaint mess now)

Raid bosses drop materials for crafting gear instead of direct drops of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Watch the 7.3.5 entering of the elves in surumar city. They are called by 3 names. High, blood and night elves. So ingame there is a difference.
    Void elves, play the intro. They are blood elves who deleved into void magic.

<snip>
    A+.

Blood Elves are not High Elves in the same way that an adult is not a child. Blood Elves were High Elves. Void Elves were Blood Elves. But no longer. There's a clear distinction. In both cases, a decision was made that permanently altered the course of their people, hence the change in name.

Quote Originally Posted by nyao View Post
    A+.

Blood Elves are not High Elves in the same way that an adult is not a child. Blood Elves were High Elves. Void Elves were Blood Elves. But no longer. There's a clear distinction. In both cases, a decision was made that permanently altered the course of their people, hence the change in name.
    Thank you. I have pages of discussion about this. Its there in the game, a raid boss/leader of nightborne says it out loud. So thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Raiding does not reward enough gold to buy the consumables for the next raid from the AH. So raid logging was, and still is, dead.
    well in that regard then you were never able to raid log then unless you wanted to be inefficient and not use any consums which means raid logging died in vanilla naxx.
    Provided that you have a 100k gold you can perfectly raid log for months. 100k gold is couple of boosts at the start of the tier.

Stop turning the Horde into a red Alliance and let the Horde and Alliance be two factions that face big threats apart from each other you dont need the factions to work together but just be there and fight against the 3e big threat or faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Activision didn't kill the game, a vocal minority of fans who zealously defended the game because they sunk a lot of their lives into it and would have to admit that it was a mistake, did.

Unable to rationalize that they were doing more harm than good, these people perpetually drowned out criticisms on the forums and social media, and harassed people testing and giving feedback, are the main reason why the game lost the subscribers it did and why it's suffered such a huge decline.
    I wanted to preface this and say that this isn’t an attack on you, I’m just merely using your post as an example to get my point across. I don’t know you, and you are free to have your own opinions and be your own individual. I recognize the potential for error in my judgement.

My unpopular opinion: people like this are kind of deluded. I believe the opposite of what this person is saying. I believe it was a bunch of cocky loud mouthed brats who got bullied too hard in school that took their frustrations out by throwing tantrums online.

Any minor inconvenience was some evil master plan by Blizzard to ruin the individuals life, and the flat Azeroth crowd took it and ran with it. And now there’s a huge delusional playerbase complaining about “borrowed power”. It’s a video game, these kind of things happen.

I just believe that 90% of WoWs problems are the people that play it. Too many people shouting “fire” when there’s barely any sparks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a few...

1) Cata is the worst WoW expansion... I have made paragraphs full of reasons to this in the past, back when people were saying WoD was the worst. Now with BfA out I still think Cata is the worst and that WoD is second, BfA comes at 3rd worst. I still rank both Cata and WoD below it.

2) Jaina's redemption storyline in BfA is Blizzards best storytelling in game since Vanilla WoW's Tirion questchain.

3) The Arthas storyline from Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos is over rated. Not saying it is bad, its great. But the standards people hold it to are astounding, especially considering how cliche the storyline really is. With that said, it picked up and got better in The Frozen Throne.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-10-23 at 11:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Playing the game with the Music off is like watching a film without the soundtrack. It diminishes the intended user experience and should not be done. Thus many players aren't getting the beauty out of WoW, just the phat numbers.

I genuinely wonder how those folks would react if Blizz decided to just axe the music all together. Would they still proudly shout "lol I always play with it off who cares!" ?
    I like the music in wow just fine, but I also play a lot of wow and don't want to spend that much time listening to it's soundtrack. I get more enjoyment from Spotify playing than having the in-game music going.

5+ Year Old Account
    I really like that is not easy to change your covenant. And for me should be even harder.
    I´m not kidding

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Stop turning the Horde into a red Alliance and let the Horde and Alliance be two factions that face big threats apart from each other you dont need the factions to work together but just be there and fight against the 3e big threat or faction.
    Genius!!!
    I like this idea a lot because it would be a nice reason for folks to play both sides of an expansion. Two different stories with no connection except the raids. It might have the effect of keeping people subscribed just to see both sides. As BFA is now, I never once felt like I was at war with the Alliance. Have the dungeons Alliance or Horde only! Now there is an unpopular idea....lol.

Stay safe and have fun.

Shadowlands probably can't be a great expansion. It doesn't add any new features that'll last, has quite a few unsatisfying specs, & almost everything it does has been done better in previous expansions.

Don't get me wrong, it can still be a damn good expansion, but it'll never hit the heights of TBC/MoP/Legion.