Raya and the Last Dragon trailer.

Disney dropped a trailer for their upcoming movie, Raya and the Last Dragon. Coming March 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPM...ature=emb_logo

10+ Year Old Account
    I am into this. Some Indiana Jones vibes, some Last Airbender vibes, maybe some Mad Max vibes even? I just hope they go all out and make a really interesting and fleshed out fantasy world. That was by far my biggest let down with Onward, they didn't do very much or get very creative with the possibilities of that world.

5+ Year Old Account
    Movie? Felt like a trailer for a new pc game

Looks interesting, seems to contain a large time skip. Doubt I finally go to the movies for it, but will probably check it out once it is online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Yeah... looks like Avatar copypaste.
    Both Aang and Korra are my favourite series so not sure if it is a good thing or not...

I would like to see a Western animated film that does not reuse the same generic Pixar artstyle that seems to have become standard.

South east asian girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Checks a number of boxes that will get me to watch it, so...yeah.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Yeah... looks like Avatar copypaste.
    Both Aang and Korra are my favourite series so not sure if it is a good thing or not...
    Clearly its completely different. This hybrid animal companion doesn't seem able to fly :P

Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Disney dropped a trailer for their upcoming movie, Raya and the Last Dragon. Coming March 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BPM...ature=emb_logo
    Excuse fucking me but there is only one Last Dragon and it isn’t this ambiguous Asian girl.