10+ Year Old Account

More customization should happend?

For me personally yes, but which ones?

Specific class ones, like demon hunters and death knights got.

Option to make blood markings for orcs on face. Something for bleeding hollow or Laughning skull fans.

Fel markings or something related to fel for blood elves, especially for warlocks for all avaliable races what can play warlock.

Druidic runes for kul tirans, tribal tattoos for taurens?

Humans tattoos, as well Kul Tirans.

Night Elf females tattoos and more markings variants.

Mechagnomes option to change mechanical parts for more organic. Allthough it might require more heritage set parts.

Void Elf hairs when you change color skin, not having tentacles or more hairs without tentacles.

Option for regular gnomes to make metal parts like mechagnomes.

Draenei able to use broken from Argus models, or at least class specific for shamans.

I'm glad for new customizations so far, but we can dream right?

We honestly deserve more customizations, this is the first major addition in the entire history of the game and it's taken way too long to happen. They need to be regularly added.

Anyway, my desires:

Updated femNelf markings to be higher quality, with some additional designs.

Void elves to get a ton of options - both void-centric and high elf centric. I'd love some void tattoos or markings.

Seperate scar options for humans that arent tied to the non-white faces (this is very strange to me, as much as I love the new options for humans)

It's really not much and many of the new options are quite frankly low quality. Looks like they've had this shit made by an intern.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think we had an awfull lot of optipns to begin with.

We should have known the moment they said blood elves jave over 40 new options.. I understand now 1 new eye option one ols hairstyle and skin 2 is already 1 new option. Imagine how many fake new options you would have by then.

The new stuff is cool, but sadly low ress and very few actuall new options.

Some races absolutely cannot be considered finished on customization. In fact, the differences are laughable.

They definitely need more considering how some races got like tripple more options than others.

The big ones I want:

Straight Backed Forsaken / Trolls
    Much more face options
    More facial hair for Blood Elves
    More tattoos / scaring

- Tattoos for Belf/Velfs
    - Goddamned Troll beards
    - Mag'har/Lightforged getting all Orc/Draenai options. (this boggles my mind as to why not).

I want this:

I especially want the third red eye on the forehead because it looks super badass!
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    Some of the customization looks good and some looks like crap, especially on male human.

They should add more over time. I’m loving the new stuff for night elves and dwarf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HateTrain View Post
    - Tattoos for Belf/Velfs
    - Goddamned Troll beards
    - Mag'har/Lightforged getting all Orc/Draenai options. (this boggles my mind as to why not).
    x1000000 beards for all trolls

Would really like some updates to the DK only skins most races have. A lot of these look a bit outdated and DKs also lose quite a few customization options when using DK skins (only 3 available faces that barely look any different from each other and only 3 skins). They also lose out on eye colors which is understandable I guess but still less customization.

Also maybe a bit unrelated but when creating a DK it's a bit "off" due to the background being so dark (colors look way different). Would love an option to change the background behind your character during character creation.

To me it is absurd that don't let you pick individual colors for your eyes. That only Humans and Worgens have heterochromia options (Without one eye being blinded that is) is just silly. And even then their option(s) are locked.

Other than that; anything else would really need sliders to be deemed "worthy of addition" and I doubt WoW's character creation EVER will reach that point.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

10+ Year Old Account
    They actually did say that what we got at launch was just the beginning so hopefully they stick to that and we see more and more added over time.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    We honestly deserve more customizations
    Deserve is probably a bit much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we will get more. Humans for example should def get scar options like the nelves did, and not tied to the ''Asian'' skintones.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    They actually did say that what we got at launch was just the beginning so hopefully they stick to that and we see more and more added over time.
    Yup.

The sad thing is, if you look at the various demands above, and the general attitude of "we deserve it" rather than "it would be good" or "I'd love it if...", unless Blizzard invests basically the entire next expansion post-SL into basically creating a super-detailed character generator with a zillion new options for every race, including a lot that are basically just pandering to anime fans, some people are going to be grumpy/mad.

And realistically, however fast Blizzard add options, it's not going to be fast enough for some people.

I personally hope we see a ton more customization, and I think it would be smart to start with "low-hanging fruit", like bringing "similar race" stuff to Allied Races (not all of it, of course, but stuff that makes sense), or scars for all human skin-tones. Then move on to other stuff.

they need to introduce some new compelling customization to WoW, like Diablo's armor tint system or something.