Queue’ing Kalimdor/EK Dungeons

What am I missing? If I activate Chromie Time I can only queue dungeons for that xpac. If I turn off Chromie Time I’m only seeing Specific Dungeon Atal Dazar and The Headless Horseman.
    I tend to prefer the old dungeons as they have quests and are relatively fast and seem to gain levels faster when doing them vs others.
    I know Korrak is coming up for the anniversary and I fully plan to utilize it, but it won’t be up forever so I’m just asking now what I’m missing or overlooking for dungeon queue.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Choose Cataclysm at chromie to queue for classic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    Choose Cataclysm at chromie to queue for classic dungeons.
    Thanks for the heads up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    What am I missing? If I activate Chromie Time I can only queue dungeons for that xpac. If I turn off Chromie Time I’m only seeing Specific Dungeon Atal Dazar and The Headless Horseman.
    I tend to prefer the old dungeons as they have quests and are relatively fast and seem to gain levels faster when doing them vs others.
    I know Korrak is coming up for the anniversary and I fully plan to utilize it, but it won’t be up forever so I’m just asking now what I’m missing or overlooking for dungeon queue.
    The dungeon list is based on what expansion you chose as the expansion you will be questing in. As for Korrak, the exp gains from doing that are minimal. Its not the same 2-3 levels per match it was last year under last year's buff.