Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    Taiwan bans Blizzard from selling expansions so they are forced to release them for free there?

Why can't we be like that.
    You've got to look at the other side of it: If every country did that, we'd likely get at least less, possibly no expansions. It doesn't come without a cost.

Yea I'm loving my free paragon rewards, most I still haven't gotten in the 2+ years of playing BFA. I'd rather have paid the gold. Have fun with your guild boss, don't think any of us are joining, but thanks for the offer.

Imagine putting up with terrible ping for dozens if not hundreds of hours to avoid paying 60 bucks. Anyone actually considering doing this should value your time more.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2020-10-25 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You've got to look at the other side of it: If every country did that, we'd likely get at least less, possibly no expansions. It doesn't come without a cost.
    They'd still be getting enough money through subscriptions and the ingame shop for the game to be profitable. WoW is their cash cow and they are double dipping with subs and ingame shop already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Another shitpost from OP, nothing to see here.

agreed.
    won't be long before he is banned.....again.

Quote Originally Posted by vagnar View Post
    They'd still be getting enough money through subscriptions and the ingame shop for the game to be profitable. WoW is their cash cow and they are double dipping with subs and ingame shop already.
    They'd be getting less, and consequently spending less, on WoW. This isn't a binary thing where as long as something is profitable, it won't change.
    Last edited by huth; 2020-10-26 at 01:18 AM.