Allied Races: Vulpera bugged?

Can this be bugged?
    I recently got the "Secret in the Sands" achievement and I don't see the Allied Races begin quest in Oggrimar.
    Two m8s of mine got it after me, and they had it immediatly. What am I doing wrong or did I possibly do wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmemich View Post
    Can this be bugged?
    I recently got the "Secret in the Sands" achievement and I don't see the Allied Races begin quest in Oggrimar.
    Two m8s of mine got it after me, and they had it immediatly. What am I doing wrong or did I possibly do wrong?
    Are you on another allied race recruitment quest that is only partially complete? I've never had the problem myself, but I've been told you can only be on one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsatakar View Post
    Are you on another allied race recruitment quest that is only partially complete? I've never had the problem myself, but I've been told you can only be on one at a time.
    No, I just checked. So weird...

Are you on a level 50 on the horde?

Have you done the quest to do the dungeon in the zone? Might be seen as a requirement for the zone chapter quest while being omitted from the achievement.

Thats all I can think of to add to the troubleshooting I hope other people might have ideas.

Submit a ticket if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    Are you on a level 50 on the horde?

Have you done the quest to do the dungeon in the zone? Might be seen as a requirement for the zone chapter quest while being omitted from the achievement.

Thats all I can think of to add to the troubleshooting I hope other people might have ideas.

Submit a ticket if you haven't.
    Yeah, I did that. Temple of...
    My friends haven't done it, and they got the Allied Races thing

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, seems i'm daf
    Thanks!