Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    You can. As I said, Twitch is owned by Amazon. A simple ad blocker coupled with regularly deleting your cookies should go a far way. Next onto Youtube: Don't use it. It's owned by google, you use it without paying with money. It's actually pretty impudent of you to expect to use Youtube for free. But, again, cookies and adblock.
    Then go to https://myactivity.google.com (which is what I meant with "their website", my wording might have been abiguous) and delete all the data they stored about you. Google offers you the possibility to delete your data, there might be other googles sites that allow you to delete the rest of your data.
    And after that don't use google services.
    Deleting your cookies and other data does not prevent data that is already collected, and you're completely ignoring how peoples data on twitch is also being collected especially streamers.

Use adblockers with a filter list that blocks all google related adresses. Don't allow cookies. And finally use a VPN service if you are that worried about anonymity.
    And that is only if you use third party adblockers, Google does not offer that.

What? Nobody takes videos down. Ecxept the music industry. Also why should google pay twitch streamers, a platform owned by amazon?
    Then why is a google employee saying Twitch streamers should pay Developers?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-11-02 at 01:18 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, go for it. Let any video game dev / company that thinks this sounds good give it a go. They can come crawling back on their knees when noone is streaming their shit anymore. And remember this genius for pitching the concept in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mommy View Post
    This. I really don't know what is there to complain about?
    And here I though the whole "Streamers are literal e-beggars" statement was a joke...
    As Google themselves have pointed out after that guy made those comments: Game devs and streamers are currently enjoying a very mutually beneficial relationship. It would be downright retarded to hurt that by doing what that guy is suggesting. Yes, it's tecnhically correct, but it would be literally worse for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I've read some dumb shit before, but that's.... really dumb. Like, leading to massive amounts of profit loss dumb. Good thing he's clearly not making those decisions, making people pay for licenses to stream your games would be the final nail in the coffin for Stadia.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Deleting your cookies and other data does not prevent data that is already collected, and you're completely ignoring how peoples data on twitch is also being collected especially streamers.
    I've posted you a link that let's you delete the gathered data. And again, if someone streams on twitch, which he is doing without having to pay twitch, then yeah, he agrees to getting his data collected (because twitch has an EULA that has to be agreed).

And that is only if you use third party adblockers, Google does not offer that.
    Google does not have to offer that. Google offers many services that you don't have to pay money for. It is not required to give you the tools to inhibit google's way of profiting from it.

Because Freedom of Speech? Google does not have any power in that regard, even less the head of stadia. It literally does not matter what one dude says. Also Amazon is a rival company of Google. Anything that hurts Amazon benefits Google, so there's that.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Is the google employee speaking for himself or google? Something tells me he isn't speaking for google.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Bit of a necro but couldnt resist this irony three-parter.

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/stat...40776179261443

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Bit of a necro but couldnt resist this irony three-parter.

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/stat...40776179261443
    While I don't disagree with their point. Nor would I say anything against jack actually issuing a take down order or whatever but I think someone is playing with Photoshop.

https://i.imgur.com/XhRMIkj.png

Background remains.

Also if you support the image being removed but disagree with him. You might be a hypocrite. (yes that dude is also a hypocrite)
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.