Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get to level 60, do all the required weekly grinds that have a soft cap, then grind each mythic dungeon until I have a lockout of each one.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    Funny you say that, I was just considering dropping Engi and picking skinning back up (I’m Engi/Miner). Do quite like Engi as a fun bit of flavour but I don’t use it to DO anything. This is going to need an alt isn’t it? ������
    possibly and possibly not

you can make enough money with skinning to buy the items needed for the legendary or you can use an alt to make them though at that point you also need herbs for inscription

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    possibly and possibly not

you can make enough money with skinning to buy the items needed for the legendary or you can use an alt to make them though at that point you also need herbs for inscription
    This is why I’m debating my mage being second

Enchanting will be HUGE!!!!!

Glad to know the community's impressions of this game, I have some doubts if getting it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by waelen View Post
    Glad to know the community's impressions of this game, I have some doubts if getting it or not...
    well i can honestly say taht it is much better than bfa in terms of structure and content

the systems while annoying are something you can work around and if you arent too focused on performance you wont be bothered.

currently my plan is
    cap monk
    choose covenant
    do weekly chores

the best thing is you dont really miss out on much i mean you can wait to do your torghast runs until the day before reset
    you can do the weekly rep once a day for 4 days or do all of them at once
    you can gather tons of mats and then instead of focusing on dungeons and raids just make a metric crap ton of gold through the legendary crafting

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard sent me a beta invite, 1 week before the expansion launched. I laughed. I assume that's how the rest of my experience will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Blizzard sent me a beta invite, 1 week before the expansion launched. I laughed. I assume that's how the rest of my experience will go.
    well i must say ardenweald causes a few emotions and laughter is one

gun shoes nerfed
    worgens and druids movement in the maw
    exp potion nerfed
    speed boosts nerfed
    anything im forgetting?