Thumbs up Blizzard, a sinking ship

Dave Kosak left Blizzard
    WoW Shadowlands Prepatch has many bugs
    WoW Shadowlands delayed due to bugs and class balance
    Seeing how many views on youtube has WoW for the new cinematics/ingames cut scenes is nothing comparing to even WoD !
    WoW is no where to be seen on twitch

Admit it, WoW and Blizzard overall is a sinking ship, and y'all are dumb to buy mounts/ transmogs and even gold for something you will never own.
    The dumbassery as I see in this community is quite refreshing

You should play basketball. Your reach is incredible.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    cool story, bro. Please tell us what you really think...
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

People always leave/join companies of Blizzard's size.
    Softwareprojects of this scope always have bugs.
    WoW is not seen on Twitch because there's currently no new content.

This says more about you than about Blizzard.

Are you really that scared to post this on your main account?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

This forum would benefit from having IP bans. Obviously people can just circumvent them with a free vpn, but oh well, it would be a start.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkingblizzard View Post
    Dave Kosak left Blizzard
    WoW Shadowlands Prepatch has many bugs
    WoW Shadowlands delayed due to bugs and class balance
    Seeing how many views on youtube has WoW for the new cinematics/ingames cut scenes is nothing comparing to even WoD !

Admit it, WoW and Blizzard overall is a sinking ship, and y'all are dumb to buy mounts/ transmogs and even gold for something you will never own.
    The dumbassery as I see in this community is quite refreshing
    What an original post.
    Never seen that before.
    Completly refreshing to read what you wrote. Amazing. Thank you.

People leavin companies is normal. People bitched about Kosak like hell when he was still workin on wow.
    Prepatch is ok.
    Delay is ok.
    Wow has viewer views than before because yes, BfA was not the best they could do. That is why they delayed the game.

Who are you to tell people what they can and can't do with their money. I have enough money to buy everything in the shop. I don't because i don't like MTX. But i could and that is my decision.
    You pay a monthly fee to play a game where you will never really own anything too. And if you don't: What are you doing here?

I wouldn't say that Blizzard is a sinking ship, but it really become worse. I think at the Cata times they were just trying to see how low they can go without people's outrage(example - DS patch video). You know, the best income for as low job done as possible.

And I do agree, the cut-scenes we're getting now are ridiculous and REALLY bad compared to the ones we had before.

It seems like it's frustrating to work at Blizzard. A lot are leaving, people are angry, and the developers I saw at BlizzCon are, in general, looking sad or frustrated. That geeky energy I remember from 10-20 years ago is gone.

Blizzard's core has left, but Blizzard as a company still lives.

Blizzard is dead. Long live Blizzard.

Who cares if boomers are out, wow needs new blood and ideas. Every new exp has bugs. New cinematics are out for relatively short time and you compare it to something that is out for decades.

WoW was never seen on twitch that much. PVP is hard to watch. World first race had and will bring again ton of watchers so not sure what are you on about.

Also every game has digital content you dont own. If you dont want to play then you can leave and stop posting these useless posts.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkingblizzard View Post
    I get most of this is bait, but this single point itself is silly when WoW is literally in top 10 for viewers on Twitch atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead