Poll: Which Captain Planet power would you pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Which Captain Planet power would you pick?

Ok last poll and last thread from me.

You’re offered one of the Captain Planet rings but only one. Once you put on the ring you don’t need it anymore the power is bound to you for life. You can only have one.

Which Captain Planet power would you pick and why?

I’m going with Wind. Controlling air and water and fire. Also flying would be cool.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-10-28 at 11:44 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    When I was little we used to have intense on the playground on wtf the 'heart' power was.

Fire - What are you going to do? Light something on fire or burn something? Creating fire is easy.
    Water - Kind of like, water isn't scarce and the ring would be kind of redundant. Need to put something out? Get a water hose or fire extinguisher. Water and fire sort of cancel each other out too.

Wind - A little bit hard to just reproduce, you can't bring a fan everywhere. Its deceptively destructive. Who needs a fire ring when you can just light something on fire then use your wind ring to spread said fire. Same for water. Just use the wind ring to move the water.

Earth - Being able to create or move mass at will is OP.

Earth of Wind depending on how strong the wind ring is.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Heart. Easy question. Telepathy > all element bending crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd choose fire but if we're talking about having powers in real life it wouldn't really be of any help to me or anyone in most situations. I'd love to be able to shoot fireballs from my hands but at what and what for? I'm not about to become a global terrorist for setting everything on fire.

Water was a possible choice for me since it can be useful in many situations even self defense but then again it would probably mean me being soaked everytime I use it.

Wind is just boring and again not very useful I don't think.

I don't even know what Heart power is supposed to be. Make people nice to each other? No thanks.

So that leaves Earth which I find would also be useful in many situations and of course could be an awesome weapon to use in self defense or to protect someone. My hands might get a little dirty but I can deal with that. So Earth power is probably what I would go with.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

5+ Year Old Account
    Heart. Because it's a stupid power.

I chose Wind though. You can control Fire, Water, and Earth with it.

But Heart isn't stupid I know. You can change people's heart. That's the idea. Change their hearts and personality to not pollute.

Awesome show!

Edit: even though it was just propaganda.
    Last edited by monkfailz; 2020-10-30 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monkfailz View Post
    But Heart isn't stupid I know. You can change people's heart. That's the idea. Change their hearts and personality to not pollute.
    Awesome show!
    Heart seems more like subtle hypnotism to open people up for discussion and, I think, pain sharing. It also looked like it could allow you to "talk" to animals to get them out of burning forests without stampeding from the looks of that opening and what little I actually remember about the show.

Earth seems like the most versatile of the elements for daily life.

Which one can cure cancer, bend time, or gives you immortality?

Heart.. never watched the show but I assume it has something to do with telepathy and mind control.
    Last edited by Amarys; 2020-10-29 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Heart seems more like subtle hypnotism to open people up for discussion and, I think, pain sharing. It also looked like it could allow you to "talk" to animals to get them out of burning forests without stampeding from the looks of that opening and what little I actually remember about the show.

Earth seems like the most versatile of the elements for daily life.
    So we still don't know what heart does

How come this show hasn't been rebooted on some platform? Seems like an easy sell with climate change being a hot issue.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume if Heart-power boy had the balls to do so, he could use it to alter people's emotions and essentially get random strangers to love him like a god-among-men, so I would go with that.

Heart cause heart = harrem manga dreams!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!