Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskla View Post
    I'm only ilvl 168 and doing layer 2. The last boss has a stacking buff and at around 10-12 it starts getting difficult. Is there a way to combat this?
    Yes. Do more damage. That's the only way. ilvl 168 is more than enough to do it, you probably got extremely unlucky with your powers or chose the wrong things. I recommend Demo, I find it has the most synergy with the anima powers.

Also the instant summon anima power is super helpful, you can kite the endboss via summoning your voidwalker every 10 seconds, which taunts as it is summoned and survives one or two hits even at over 10 stacks. Works again best as demo, since Aff and Destru struggle with shards.

I solo 2 level 8's on tuesday and walk away, as affliciton easy peasy.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Yes. Do more damage. That's the only way. ilvl 168 is more than enough to do it, you probably got extremely unlucky with your powers or chose the wrong things
    Ok thanks. I beat it but I don't think I'll try layer 3 just yet. I had mostly +health anima powers, my VW had something like 300k hp but my dps wasn't super high. Was lots of fun though.
    Blood DK

Ok thanks. I beat it but I don't think I'll try layer 3 just yet. I had mostly +health anima powers, my VW had something like 300k hp but my dps wasn't super high. Was lots of fun though.
    Yeah, offense is the best defense in Torghast. If the enemy is dead, it can't hurt you

Did Coldheart Interstitia Layer 8 yesterday with ilvl 196 as destro and it was a walk in the park. Sadly I had no additional Infernal powers but at the very beginning I got the 100% hp and dmg for my pet. I myself got +hp from rat kills and a few powers. Ended run with me 84k hp and void 534k ... boss had 678k

I'm only ilvl 168 and doing layer 2. The last boss has a stacking buff and at around 10-12 it starts getting difficult. Is there a way to combat this?
    Should aim to kill them before they kill you basically, Would focus on healing the voidwalker less and just pumping damage into the target, you'll likely get a power to instantly re-summon, depends on powers though really. Anything that buffs haste, mastery you should take advantage of, like the CoT power that increases haste by 5% per target when applied. Then the good powers that straight up make you deadly, like extra infernal, chaos bolt %chance to refund shards, they stack up if you get multiple, The demon damage and health per floor power, and then any power that offer's you extra damage, i would take those over the extra currency. And if a boss has a mechanic that's annoying to deal with, i know a boss that has a fear, i believe smoke bombs work on that. Sometimes there's a damage potion on vendor's there, pick one up.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok I got a few gear upgrades, 171. Tried layer 3 and was actually quite easy. All depends on your Anima powers I guess. I also found it helpful to clear side rooms instead of just trying to get to the end on the shortest route cause you can pick up a couple additional powers.

Also, bring a Potion of Spectral Intellect and just use one on the last boss. 190 intellect for 25 seconds.
    Last edited by Niratias; 2020-12-29 at 10:29 PM.
    Blood DK

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't run Torg as Aff or Destro yet but on Demo I feel like a god. I cleared both wings last week on layer 8 for the first time. I've died more times to falling off chain bridges and to traps then I have from mobs (once, because I pulled WAY too much). Never from a boss. The demo powers are just so juicy that Torg may be my favorite part of the expansion. I'm like 182 ilvl i think.