... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    warning: don’t quote me from outside this thread

- - - Updated - - -

Current Vote Tally:

2 - Val ( Bageloaf #666 , Lora #758 )

1 - Bwonsamdi ( Xanjori #703 )

3 - Clarinet ( Listo #745 , Marack #765 , Cereal #809 )

3 - Virothe ( Graeham #803 , Val #808, Blood Fox #850 )

3 - Robozerim ( Dupti #804 , Clarinet #812 , Crackleslap #860 )

1 - Blood Fox ( Bwomsamdi #840 )

Not currently voting ( 4 ): Robozerim , SatsuBL , RCA , Virothe

With 17 alive majority lynch is 9
    Day 2 deadline: Monday 11/16 @5pm EST
    man thats the biggest stretch of mod power flex when its an entirely different game that is over and done with.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    man thats the biggest stretch of mod power flex when its an entirely different game that is over and done with.
    I did debate it since it’s public. Ultimately it’s having my name in quote that doesn’t link to an official thing I have posted that I object to.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    @Lora do you believe Val is the SK?

- - - Updated - - -
    @SatsuBL I honestly forgot all about you and would really like to hear from you as well. You seemed to try to form some kind of town circle yesterday which honestly felt a bit odd to me since it was day 1. I doubt it's alignment indicative, but I would like to hear what youre circle is looking like now and please explain why
    am i certain val is the sk? no. do i think that they are? quite possibly. if we are gonna scrutinize people for slips zealously like was done last game to me and the "you smell bad" "slip" then vals comment can not be ignored and should be taken seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    I did debate it since it’s public. Ultimately it’s having my name in quote that doesn’t link to an official thing I have posted that I object to.
    i object to your objection

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

i object to your objection
    Meh, I'm okay with it. I prefer the keep the rules of the game static and it clearly states not to do that. Yeah, its public, but I didn't need to specifically quote it. You could have gone to check, but I figured you wouldn't :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Meh, I'm okay with it. I prefer the keep the rules of the game static and it clearly states not to do that. Yeah, its public, but I didn't need to specifically quote it. You could have gone to check, but I figured you wouldn't :P
    the mod is cheating and is bastard

vote: foxxymccheaterpants

the mod is cheating and is bastard

vote: foxxymccheaterpants
    Well bastard mod will always be bastard mod xD

10+ Year Old Account
    OBJECTION!

but really, it's in the rules, even if it is public as she said :P we can skirt that by saying "just go look at post xx in the last game's dead thread" :P

as for Val being sk, I dunno man, I dunno, but the whole self vote thing was scummy and the fact that he didn't get lynched is weird(and still looking at Marack for the pseudo ragequit too >_>). Granted, I had gotten busy by the time the deadline hit so I couldn't have changed to him(or hammered him if it came to that). Still, half of us didn't vote for him and I feel like some would be scum but who knows with day one. I dunno if he legitimately did slip bc really, that'd be the dumbest slip in the history of slips and if people were so intent on lynching him again for scumplay, they'd vote for him. As for Robo and Virothe, very strange that they're AWOL especially since discord shows both playing WoW atm. Probs forgot the game bc of whatever silly wow stuff is going on. Someone should @ them in the server.

Also, hi flood box

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    OBJECTION!

but really, it's in the rules, even if it is public as she said :P we can skirt that by saying "just go look at post xx in the last game's dead thread" :P

as for Val being sk, I dunno man, I dunno, but the whole self vote thing was scummy and the fact that he didn't get lynched is weird(and still looking at Marack for the pseudo ragequit too >_>). Granted, I had gotten busy by the time the deadline hit so I couldn't have changed to him(or hammered him if it came to that). Still, half of us didn't vote for him and I feel like some would be scum but who knows with day one. I dunno if he legitimately did slip bc really, that'd be the dumbest slip in the history of slips and if people were so intent on lynching him again for scumplay, they'd vote for him. As for Robo and Virothe, very strange that they're AWOL especially since discord shows both playing WoW atm. Probs forgot the game bc of whatever silly wow stuff is going on. Someone should @ them in the server.

Also, hi flood box
    that would be cheating as well. no talking or pming outside of this thread about the game is allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti also for a question I haven't answered yet, there's nothing really telling me that Xanjori isn't the SK, it's just a gutfeel.

am i certain val is the sk? no. do i think that they are? quite possibly. if we are gonna scrutinize people for slips zealously like was done last game to me and the "you smell bad" "slip" then vals comment can not be ignored and should be taken seriously.
    I think he is very unlikely to be mafia because I do not believe (and I certainly do not hope he would do something like that) that would borderline gamethrow with a team like that. So the question for me is indeed whether he is a town or SK.

First of all I do not really believe in these kind of slips personally, but I think there are a couple of things that do make Val look a bit worse:

1) As someone else pointed out yesterday, not everyone will become a ghost it is a hidden role modifier
    2) I disliked how he tried to give himself town cred today for his play yesterday. He also claimed someone (I think it was Cereal?) could have hammered him which was wrong as she was already voting on him.

And one more thing I would like to add and this is honestly just a case of me having a bit too much freetime earlier, but earlier today I was skimming through some past games because I could swear that Val had done the self vote thing as scum, but yeah I didn't find it so I was probably wrong.
    However what I did find was that in a previous game (the throne of lies game) Val was part of the cult like faction and day 1 he said something like "raise your hands if you want to get recruited into my turtle faction" which resulted in him obviously getting scumread. So I suppose my point is that I do not believe in slips like these generally but Val has done it before so meh

I'm still leaning slightly more towards town simply because I think it would be incredibly stupid to do as SK but I think there is a decent SK case actually

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @dupti also for a question I haven't answered yet, there's nothing really telling me that Xanjori isn't the SK, it's just a gutfeel.
    Okay I see fair enough then. Thought I was missing something

10+ Year Old Account
    never said it had to be about the game :P just ask them how they're doing and see if they respond lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I sincerely doubt a new player would be given cop as a role which is the only possible thing that could result from what you're implying by waiting. You're just as bad as everyone else who is lurking and thinking that qualifies as a valid strategy when in reality it's just you doing fuck all and pretending you know something. Please do better.
    Better for whom? My experience is what drives my caution, y’all throwing down ultimatums.

Vote: Lora

Okay I need to sleep I am actually starting to really like the SK theory, but I just think it's such a dumb thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Better for whom? My experience is what drives my caution, y’all throwing down ultimatums.

michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif

10+ Year Old Account

im shaking in my boots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif
    owenwilsonwow.gif

But in all seriousness, like I asked with Marack. Is there literally any reason you voted Lora or is it because he called you out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    never said it had to be about the game :P just ask them how they're doing and see if they respond lol
    fair point. nothing about the game has to be said. just something along the lines of wow i cant believe that article i read on www.mmo-champion.com its so wild

Pfft, anyone voting on me at this point is clearly just scum trying to push a train. If you are sticking to a train that even Lora jumped off you've for sure got something nefarious going on... Just sayin

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I think Robo is just flat out afk/forgot hasnt posted in a while I believe. He hasn't posted since page 16, half way through day one.

Unvote:
    Vote: Robo

If he comes back and adds some of his insights I will consider changing my vote back to Cereal.

Whilst you're here, besides the lurkers who is your top town/scum?
    Blood Fox, for suddenly coming back after I mentioned him. Seemed a liiiittle bit like he was lurking. Maybe a SK, but not 100% sure. Could be a cop/doc too

Val said he wanted to eat someone (I think Marack) like a pretzel, and didn't say much after it. So, another potential SK. If he is town, that's funny as hell

I have no idea where Listro went, but I think he's town because he seems to be ok with most things on here. Probably in Kpop land

Graeham too. He's drawing and arguing with Marack. I think Marack is also a town, due to his 'flail'

RCA and Clarinet I'm not sure. You're definatly town though lol

- - - Updated - - -

Aaand there's the duck

- - - Updated - - -

(Sorry for be shit af with my explanations/reasons, I'm not good at writing detailed paragraphs )
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Aaand there's the duck
    *********frog