Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Blood Fox manages to be entertaining and insightful even when he is proudly announcing that he is scum
    Neve hide from who you truly are. Even if you’re scum.

bwonsamdi fluff post all you like, ignore the two guys with sticks up their asses this game

Personally I thin marack is trying to take oder Lysah’s role more than sillku.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Nah, Lysah wan an angle don't you dare. There was that one dude that rage quit though cause things didn't go their way, I just can't remember their name off the top my head. Seems more like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lysah was just very condescending but still had fun with the game

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Lol I think it was my second game where lysah made me feel like absolute trash. So if anything you can blame who I became on her.

Miss her though

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post

not that I dislike BF or anything but I just wanna kill him after his curse last game :P
    And for being a vampire a few games ago?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I think it was my second game where lysah made me feel like absolute trash. So if anything you can blame who I became on her.

Miss her though
    Lysah's like some anime Villainess type who will talk down on you and make you feel like dirt but is also pretty eh herself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    And for being a vampire a few games ago?
    wha? no. I don't hold past roles against people. Only their actions.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

If I had her contact info I would 100% send that to her and watch the chaos that would ensure

- - - Updated - - -

Are you talking about the one time in my life where I was wrong and tried to get you killed after I died?

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not my fault people believed me, they should never believe me... except for this game. Please believe me in this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Lowkey kinda wish one of Marack or Val were dead already, and not by the SK.

- - - Updated - - -

Also kinda hate Graeham as well.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Blood Fox i feel like i can trust you. Maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Once i get home from work im gonna post something coming from Cereal.

- - - Updated - - -

And im back to work again.

Unvote

Vote Robo

- - - Updated - - -

I'm leaning townish on Virothe. He has put some effort into his posts.

Marack is being abrasive but I can sympathize and his train on D1 has garnered him some good will, though I might return to him later.

I want to see what happens if we pressure Robo.

jesus Val will you please help us lynch your cum buddy RCB or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

omfg please mod fox and I EDIT THAT POST

- - - Updated - - -

CAN*

I WANT TO DIE

I am not lynching the new guy on D3 when we are have a pretty comfortable margin of error in town bodies to expend before we get near lylo. At least one mafian is dead so we're doing pretty good.

If he is a no show today and/or doesn't contribute then he's out the door tomorrow.

Like i said I hate wen we are forced to lynch someone who is not here late. It takes the fun out of the game.

Also I hope cereal comes back for the next game. It really does suck to be a new mafia player and then you get dogpiled and you're inexperienced so you can't defend yourself, though being a scum who was investigated by the cop is terrible bad luck.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand I'm tempted to go back to Marack because scum tend to get nervous when they have a few votes on them. "WHYYYYY MEEEE"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    On the other hand I'm tempted to go back to Marack because scum tend to get nervous when they have a few votes on them. "WHYYYYY MEEEE"
    though really, wtf was up with that fit he through on day one if he wasn't even the cop? I'd be ok with a Marack lynch today

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Also kinda hate Graeham as well.
    It's a similar play to your own, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither of us had to claim but we did so that's that.

The idealist in me wants to say that he is experimenting with different playstyles

I’m going to bed just so you all know that I’m not just vanishing into the ether again

@Crackleslap

At any rate, what was your result last night?