unvote

Vote RCA

so Marack won't happen?

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly feel that if we won't lynch Marack now, it will never happen

he will bamboozle most of you and if he's scum or SK, it's game over

I care about winning, I'm town

- - - Updated - - -

I wish Cslap would have peeked him or Satsu, those were more important players to scan

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Does anyone know of a game where Val is mafia?
    I really can't express how little previous games matter, the only people who utilize them are people who attempt to make bad faith arguments that previous actions should be given weight over how current things matter. But the fact is even if you were 100% the same person every game, the games are never that congruent that it matters.

I've played SK's where I've killed the most active people per day, I've had games where I've killed the least active people per day.

I've had games as town where I've been a major leader, or ignored completely.

So even if I was the same in thread every time the way that those games are played are different should be treated as such.

Can you have a bias based off growing to know a person and how you believe they would handle a situation? Sure, that's prone to happen. But to enforce a bias like this is just not healthy for the game as a whole really it leads to boredom and makes newer players feel like they need to back track through all previous games in order to have a leg up which just shouldn't be a reality.

Crackle can do it tonight. If he lives, that is. I think the mafia will go for either one of the two claimed doctors first.

- - - Updated - - -

*Crackle can investigate Marack tonight

Bagel protecting Val D1 doesn't make much sense tbh, Val was horrible most of D1, there were other townie players, Val was clearly not a TPR with his attitude, a doc would have been eyeing someone important for town, not self-hating Val

that's why I think that Bagel might be telling porkies

- - - Updated - - -

Also he claimed N2 that he protected himself

when our cop was revelead. I really don't buy that he wanted to trick mafia, a real doc WOULD not have gambled like this

imo Grae as real doc, Bagel as impostor

How are they complaints, complete truths. If I could switch over and murder some of you VTs I would.

If you wanna kick me for low post that’s fine, but wasting it badly. I’ll follow the previous train.

Unvote

Vote:Marack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Bagel protecting Val D1 doesn't make much sense tbh, Val was horrible most of D1, there were other townie players, Val was clearly not a TPR with his attitude, a doc would have been eyeing someone important for town, not self-hating Val

that's why I think that Bagel might be telling porkies

- - - Updated - - -

Also he claimed N2 that he protected himself

when our cop was revelead. I really don't buy that he wanted to trick mafia, a real doc WOULD not have gambled like this

imo Grae as real doc, Bagel as impostor
    The fact of the matter is, a doctor never reveals what their night actions where, or they just pass it off as wifom. You don't intentionally give away vital information to scum, you let the scum gamble with it.

What Graeham and Bageload have claimed to have done is completely moot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    One thing I wanted to point out as well. I brushed it off as new player but @RCA did not give a reason for his vote for Marack.

He popped in and tossed a vote on Marack, late in the day, saying "You need a Snickers haha" I asked him if that vote was solely because Marack was grumpy or if he had any other reason and he said "Yes/No/Maybe?" and then made it clear he was not posting until the next day and he has not popped in to the thread yet.
    New player attempting to fos teammate new player?

Cslap, I really hope so, I hope both of them gave 'wrong' info to mess up with scum's heads but based on what they posted on thread, Grae smells better

We'll see which doc survives the night, it would be funny for both of them to meet again in D4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Lol playing very loose, since it’s my first game and why should I believe anyone? Anyone pushing me scum is the scum. Cereal, B Fox, Val were the first to acknowledge me in this game, while everyone else didn't even know I exist (as mafia wouldn’t you want to look into everyone else). Was really waiting for more people to bring me up, in which I was hoping anyone else who has played much more many games can now tell who’s who by any mannerisms. I mean pushing a lynch vote on a quiet player is just scums way of extending the game another night relatively safely. Anyway going with b fox, I ain’t the threat...two new kids mafia that’s some low percentage if your a math person.

Vote Blood Fox
    Random number generators don't care if you're new or not, it is literally as likely for you and Cereal to be mafia together as it is for Cereal and any other individual person to be mafia together. I don't think you're much of a math person if you're arguing that math says you've got really low odds.

If the game setup had a three man mafia then I would find two new players being on the same team to be unlikely, but it's a four man setup so it's plausible.

it doesn't matter because someone mentioned that Foxxi uses a randomizer so it could be all stars mafia or 1 newbie and 3 experienced ones, it's pointless to speculate about expertise

- - - Updated - - -

but with kills like Catta and Xanjori, it leads me to think mafia has at least 1 refined man

- - - Updated - - -

SK has killed townie players while scum have killed people that weren't particularly vocal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If the game setup had a three man mafia then I would find two new players being on the same team to be unlikely, but it's a four man setup so it's plausible.
    I question it, because I don't doubt both could be mafia, but I doubt a new player would attempt to throw their another teammate who is also new under the bus. + as weird RCA has been, I'm starting to think he's probably not the lynch either lol.

In otherwords

And if that happened you think foxxi would actually keep that. U had a blow up two games ago, want two in three games or so due to new players. It’s less likely is all I was saying, which does check out if you do the math. And my best argument is that anyone who noticed me early on was the ones trying to get the best read on me, hence people you should look at.

Reads:

Town: Graeham, Clarinet, Crackle
    Lean town: Blood Fox,
    A little townish: Marack and Virothe
    No opinion: Lora
    Flying under the radar: Bwonsamdi, Satsu, Robo, Listo
    Lurker: RCA
    Scum: Bageloaf

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

I forgot about Satsu's interactions with Graeham.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Every combination of players on a mafia team is very unlikely, one of those unlikely combinations must happen. Even with 3 players in the mafia it's still perfectly plausible. Far less likely things have happened in these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Every combination of players on a mafia team is very unlikely, one of those unlikely combinations must happen. Even with 3 players in the mafia it's still perfectly plausible. Far less likely things have happened in these games.
    I doubt it not because of randomization, but because I would sincerely hope a mod wouldn't create a scum team consisting of 1 vet and 2 newbies vs a whole town of vets. That's not fair.