Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is an instant turn on to you?

Can be anything

I would say
    A nice body
    A nice smile

Mh.

The face, like, it had to be " particular " yet appealing.

3+ Year Old Account
    Accents, but it really depends on what. If it's Southern North American (sorry) then, nope
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-12-28 at 08:37 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

well besides the obvious first impresion of how a person looks,the only really important thing for me is to be able to respect someone intellectually

but thats something that could take a bit to know,a more quick thing would be having something i really enjoy in common

Certain accents. I remember I had a conversation with my girlfriend and she responded in a somewhat Scottish accent. I was completely sold by that point

10+ Year Old Account
    A dudes legs. Got thick, strong legs? That's all I need to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Intellectual types gets me going. I don't like them city girl types that done invaded my city. I blame Megan and Cardi for them toxic hoes that tried to creep into my life (gold digging bums)....I'm done with them lmao!

5+ Year Old Account
    Amber/Brown bedroom eyes
    Kupo.

Nice Curvy chick with some big knockers and fat ass does it for me every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Accents, but it really depends on what. If it's Southern America (sorry) then, nope
    Which South? Like South America or North South America?.....That didn't make sense did it?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Which South? Like South America or North South America?.....That didn't make sense did it?
    I mean like, Southern North America. The stereotypical deep south accent lol
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-12-28 at 08:37 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I mean like, Southern North America. The stereotypical deep south accent lol
    Oh I feel you!

someone who can live well on his own, who's independent
    someone who isn't a tryhard conformist, societal definitions of beauty/attraction/success are total bs anyway. nothing wrong with being ambitious though
    a bit of confidence is nice but shyness can be cute too.
    looks don't matter that much tbh

Nice body and seductive voice.

It's just in general the attitude and appearance of the person. If they look good but act like an asshole (it's pretty easy to tell if someone is an asshole), I won't be attracted to them. The ideal is a person who looks good (doesn't have to be anything special, just looks normal and clean) AND has a good attitude (for example, having a smile on your face does a lot to give a positive first impression of yourself).

At the same time, I'd be lying if I told you that, based on first impressions, I'd be attracted to an ugly person. It's just how it works, it's not simply a matter of attitude/behaviour but also of appearance. They can have the best personality in the world, but that's something you discover only later.

I don't think it makes much sense to "focus" only on one part of that person, like for example their face. If someone has a beautiful face but is obese, then it's pretty hard to be attracted to them, you have to consider a person in their entirety.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Depends on the person.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

I wouldn't say these are immediate turn ons, but they will likely make me find a woman more attractive:

- Pixie cut
    - Irish accent
    - Button nose
    - Aamzing laugh that touches her eyes

7+ Year Old Account
    Intelligence

Appearances can be an easy answer. But when I hear the voice...
    Example; the moderately attractive Emily Blunt. Pretty, but not overwhelmingly so. Until I hear that voice...I can easily lose myself.

Short hair
    Glasses
    Red hair and freckles

But above all else intelligence.