The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    no news today i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Blizzard disagrees with you.

Keep denying Canon.
    Where does Blizzard disagree exactly?

Yogg mentions his corpse. Magni says that Azeroth is free from the Old Gods grasps after we kill N'zoth, and I feel like Azeroth would know whether there will still parasites infesting her.

And, I mean, that's not even mentioning this quote from Blizzcon 2018:

I would say that we should consider them dead. But! As with all things in World of Warcraft and in general in the Warcraft universe, death is not always final. Therefore, if there is the coming of the Old Gods, or some precursor of the Old Gods appear from the eternal darkness, from the Void, for example, if there is any way or opportunity to return them, I imagine that this may well happen.
    And before you say "Oh, so they might come back???", well yeah, Blizzard could literally bring back ANY character. They could bring back Argus, they could bring back Garrosh.

https://cdn.imageupload.workers.dev/...E896D88C3.jpeg

New login screen? (I swear to god its not the meme one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They aren't incompetant, they just think differently then we do. The other reason is well if suddenly an old Old God(no pun intended) coming back will get the "BLIZZ IS OUT OF IDEAS" crowd and well I think they are dumb but I think its reasonable for Blizzard to avoid that even if Old Gods are Horror monsters that can get away with coming back IMO but again

We can't have nice things with this community.
    If that was the case there would be no reason to leave this many bread crumbs that the Old Gods are all still a potential threat (except Y'shaarj since he got ripped out of the planet and the only piece left was the heart we destroyed so he isn't isn't exactly a direct threat anymore. They either intend to use this for something later on, or they didn't even mean to set it up in the first place and it was somehow all a coincidence (and if that is the case, I still think it would be silly to ignore what they set up when they can easily take advantage of it).
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

Well at least you aren't trying an old joke.

7/10
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Log in screens are usually pretty late into beta if I remember right and no real leak has every contained a log in screen no matter how many people like to make and leak them
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Log in screens are usually pretty late into beta if I remember right and no real leak has every contained a log in screen no matter how many people like to make and leak them
    Yeah as I said in the thread this came from, as I recall most betas use the old Dark Portal login screen for a while.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

the font and overall ui looks quite horrible and non-blizzlike

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Where does Blizzard disagree exactly?

Yogg mentions his corpse.
    Did he mention that in Legion, where he whispered to the players and summoned faceless ones years after his "death"?
    Magni says that Azeroth is free from the Old Gods grasps after we kill N'zoth,
    Magni the guy who got fooled by N'Zoth for the entirety of BfA? Nope, not trusting his word.
    and I feel like Azeroth would know whether there will still parasites infesting her.
    Who knows what Azeroth knows, her only "speaker" got played like a violin by N'Zoth.
    And, I mean, that's not even mentioning this quote from Blizzcon 2018:
    Did you intentionally leave out the fact that this quote was from Afrasiabi?

Blizzard could literally bring back ANY character.
    Right, except that it's intuitive to bring the Old Gods back since they are the most manipulative villains in the setting.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    the font and overall ui looks quite horrible and non-blizzlike
    Also whoever made that must not have played recently because not only have we not used a Blizz account name to log in for a long time, it doesn't even just say email anymore. It's email or phone now
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

so Mike Ybarra another liar, make a hype in a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Broken Record Mode: ENGAGED!!!

Necromancer
    - Cloth or Mail
    - Staves, Swords, Daggers, offhands
    - Tank (bone armor); Ranged DPS (curses and diseases); Healer (DoTs on enemy fuel HoTs on friends)

PS: yep any chance of getting Necromancers has pretty much sinked with SL ending soon, anyway I can still hope
    Necro got wrapped into Death Knight alongside Runemaster. Blizzard is on record saying this if you google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Did he mention that in Legion, where he whispered to the players and summoned faceless ones years after his "death"?

Magni the guy who got fooled by N'Zoth for the entirety of BfA? Nope, not trusting his word.

Who knows what Azeroth knows, her only "speaker" got played like a violin by N'Zoth.

Did you intentionally leave out the fact that this quote was from Afrasiabi?

Right, except that it's intuitive to bring the Old Gods back since they are the most manipulative villains in the setting.
    Y'shaarj still exuded powers even after his death and he was, as of Chronicles, considered DEAD after he was ripped out. Pit Lords still corrupt the areas after they die. Being dead does not mean you can't exert an influence.

Other than that, the only reason you say that the old gods are still alive is because you have a boner for void stuff. We get it. Just stop acting like it's anything but fanfiction, it's getting tiresome.

I expected the EoA login regardless of your assurance lol

That background looks like a big whooping lot of nothing. I'd be surprised if they went for such a dark color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Y'shaarj still exuded powers even after his death and he was, as of Chronicles, considered DEAD after he was ripped out. Pit Lords still corrupt the areas after they die. Being dead does not mean you can't exert an influence.

Other than that, the only reason you say that the old gods are still alive is because you have a boner for void stuff. We get it. Just stop acting like it's anything but fanfiction, it's getting tiresome.
    Chronicles was written from the perspective of the Titans, who are not omniscient and never witnessed the ramifications of Y'Shaarj's influence in Pandaria. Thus, what the Titans think is not conclusive at all.

Pit Lords are demon grunts and not deities of the Void pantheon.

You are right, I don't really care about the Old Gods as much as I care about the Ren'dorei getting spotlight against them, which requires an Old God to come back. I do not hide this and have no reason to.

Your post is bookmarked and I will quote you back on it once an Old God comes back btw.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

So did Y'shaarj in MoP, and he was deader than a doornail. Dead just doesn't mean they have no influence anymore.

Chronicles was written from the perspective of the Titans, who are not omniscient and never witnessed the ramifications of Y'Shaarj's influence in Pandaria. Thus, what the Titans think is not conclusive at all.

Pit Lords are demon grunts and not deities of the Void pantheon.

You are right, I don't really care about the Old Gods as much as I care about the Ren'dorei getting spotlight against them, which requires an Old God to come back. I do not hide this and have no reason to.

Your post is bookmarked and I will quote you back on it once an Old God comes back btw.
    Once again, you said Blizzard disagreed with me. Where was that again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another empty day, sad cat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Could we perhaps not feed the velf lunatics thirst for attention?

I don't think anyone here wants another 5-10 pages filled with pointless void/old god spamm and circlejerk.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Another empty day, sad cat.
    We still have a chance in 30 mins! But honestly if an announcement for 9.2 release is coming this week, its probably tomorrow. Previous ones have also been announced on thursday I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Could we perhaps not feed the velf lunatics thirst for attention?

I don't think anyone here wants another 5-10 pages filled with pointless void/old god spamm and circlejerk.
    I conquer.