Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Anyone else WANT the Jailer to win (succeed with his plan), even if he loses through defeat/death after? I, for one, would prefer if we don't swoop in and save the day. Furthermore, I always refer back to this line from our Adventure Journal, "Once Azeroth's life force reaches 10% the Jailer will execute Azeroth and unmake all of existence."

I'm curious to know how everyone interprets this line? Personally, I do NOT want this to be a "only if we reach the enrage/fail the dps check" mechanic. I really want this to be how the fight unfolds through to the end of the encounter. Additionally, I don't want some kind of "time-lapse" where the Jailer "executes Azeroth" only for us to restore her immediately.
    If Azeroth dies then the lore is unsalvageable. It's already pretty unsalvageable but this would seal it.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they had both a new race and class for 10.0.
    I don’t think we’re getting dragons, but instead we’re probably getting Drakonids. (I can’t post images but they’re the big humanoid dragon people we’ve seen since Vanilla)

I mainly believe this because blizzard has wanted this race in since Vanilla (there’s even concept art from Vanilla showing what they’d look like as a playable race), and nearly added them in Cata but didn’t have answers regarding their backstory at the time so they did not. But with a dragon centered xpac again they would have the chance.
    There is art from Hearthstone (released during SL) showing what a female drakonid looks like.

Customization could easily be: what thefins look like on the sides of their head, scars, tattoos/war paint, faces, scale colors to match the dragon flights, tail length, jewelry, etc.

Could even technically have another humanoid form you could customize which people want for a dragon race, and here’s evidence of that happening in lore already:
    There also have been two times that I have seen where Drakonids have had other humanoid forms. (Shadow moon Valley, Outland, and Creed from the rogue legendary quest in cata)

Onto the class I can only see either of the two:
    1. A tinker class. It’s the only class from WC3 that hasn’t been added yet, and they’re already set up enough in-game and have specs fleshed out via island teams. They could be tied into the game via some Titan technology being discovered on the Dragon Isles that’ll empower the dragonflights once again. (With the main storyline being us trying to stop some big bad dragons from getting access to it)

2. Dragonsworn class to go with the Drakonids. (Might even be restricted solely to drakonids.) I doubt this one would come in only because all the dragonflights already have representation in the current classes we have, unless we took abilities away from classes to give to dragonsworn. (Dragon roar from Warrior, Alter Time/Time Warp & dragon’s breath from mage, etc)
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-02-17 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats melodramatic and..well not correct.(Not about the leak)
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-02-17 at 11:39 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezull View Post
    If Azeroth dies then the lore is unsalvageable. It's already pretty unsalvageable but this would seal it.
    So, you want the Jailer to lose, do nothing, and we just defeat him? Wouldn't that be worse? All that build up and Blizzard telling us that this all stems from WC3 lore, threads and fates, and everything that has happened is due to the Jailer just to kill him and that's it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    How the hell you found it lol? Google images? Or you are actually both the leaker and the debunker?
    Would be a pretty elaborate setup to leak something on Chinese sites, wait until it found its way to MMO-C and then immediately debunk it.

I straightened out the picture and painted out the text and logo,

which was enough for Yandex's reverse image to pick up on the dragon shapes

and then once I had that and knew it was a composite picture, I just painted out the dragons also

Which game it enough to pick up the color modified background

The background hills have some chromatic artifact'ing

which is a pretty good sign that something has had its hues and saturation tampered with, regular gradients and color blends will get all wonky if you shift their hues like that, so if you ever see that sort of overly-luminescent effect happening on the brighter colors in a picture, it's good evidence that something has been messed with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Would be a pretty elaborate setup to leak something on Chinese sites, wait until it found its way to MMO-C and then immediately debunk it.
    Thats what a leaker would say!

But no joke, great job, IIRC you were hands on with this photo forensics/search last time too.

Now that I see that image of the building, I'm pretty sure I saw it in an epic/fantasy mix on YT before, since I usually go through a lot of those for DND.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Thats what a leaker would say!

But no joke, great job, IIRC you were hands on with this photo forensics/search last time too.

Now that I see that image of the building, I'm pretty sure I saw it in an epic/fantasy mix on YT before, since I usually go through a lot of those for DND.
    It's like playing a little mini-ARG puzzle game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's like playing a little mini-ARG puzzle game.
    Oh gosh, last year I got really into YouTube videos exploring ARGs and leak debunking crossed my mind when we start bringing out all the tools and methods to try and debunk, and not just use the statement "that expansion wouldn't make sense".
    Because tbh a leak can't be 100% debunked unless:
    a) Its a photo analyzed like this
    b) Something contradicts the text leak in an upcoming patch that wasn't known at time of leak
    c) Obviously a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's what Im saying. Especially now with the MSoft acquisition it will be 20th of WoW, 30th of Warcraft, 10th expansion and the first under MSoft. I fully believe that 11.0 is the world revamp and that 10.0 is either gonna be Northrend 2.0 to tie up Scourge, LK, Titan lore for good or something out of nowhere like WoD and its time/dimension traveling orcs.
    This would be nice, but I'm not going to hold my breath what with the sword still jutting out of Azeroth.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Didn't do us much harm when we canonically died during Legion (Argus fight)
    Or in WotLK, where that exact thing happened. With Zovaal's (failed) agent, no less.

7+ Year Old Account
    I bet everyone talk about this already, but too many pages, i just saw a infinite dragon with a hat, in the last dungeon, that could be nothing, but rly suspicious to put this one here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    I bet everyone talk about this already, but too many pages, i just saw a infinite dragon with a hat, in the last dungeon, that could be nothing, but rly suspicious to put this one here.
    [IMG]https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2022/february/thumb/tazavesh3.jpg[IMG]
    This dungeon has been out almost a year.
    Months of planning went down the latrine when So'leah appeared in the middle of Timecap'n Hooktail's heist and stole her prize. Consumed by rage, the pirate queen unleashes her true form and rampages over anyone caught in her path.
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/tazav...ecapn-hooktail

Seems like this is a more random meme encounter they added than a hint. I imagine that is just an existing Infinte dragon model or a reskin of an existing dragon model and added the pirate props, at least to me doesn't look like the base model is new

10+ Year Old Account
    The Infinite Dragon model is different so to me I always assumed it was a hint or rather a model that got updated because it might be relevant later down the line.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    This dungeon has been out almost a year.

Seems like this is a more random meme encounter they added than a hint. I imagine that is just an existing Infinte dragon model or a reskin of an existing dragon model and added the pirate props, at least to me doesn't look like the base model is new

i don't think a dragon out of all things, is rly just throwaway random boss, still is sus to me

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't think a dragon out of all things, is rly just throwaway random boss, still is sus to me
    wdym?
    A dragon was a random (not primary) boss of many instances. Its one of those things that rarely took the spotlight and is more just another boss in a dungeon/raid. And seeing how SL lacked a dragon boss it made sense

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at ingame hints, Legion and BfA had WAY MORE dragon relevant hints than SL, so SL content isn't the correct way to go around saying "Confirmed Dragons" because there is 1 dragon thing related to Azeroth (also Ysera but she aint returning).

When Legion had us deal with the aspects, Ysera, Nightmare, Storm Dragons, Deaths of Chromie, Pillars that can empower new dragons, Uncorrupted black dragons...
    And BfA had Wrathion, Voidwings, various dragons in Expeditions, Working with aspects (one of the Azerite Essence questlines), again one of the Pilalrs in Nazjatar,...

We do know that at some point during Legion they said an expansion WITH dragons is in the works (by saying that by level 113, which Deaths of Chromie was scaled to, dragons would be relevant), but not that they would be the main theme. Also based on Q&As from previous Blizzcons we know that they have a couple expansions in the works before deciding which one to pick for the next. Could be that they chose the BfA expansion instead of the one with dragons later on. (Or the BfA -> SL Sylvanas cycle, like WoD and Legion is kind of the Burning Legion cycle).

7+ Year Old Account
    wdym?
    A dragon was a random (not primary) boss of many instances. Its one of those things that rarely took the spotlight and is more just another boss in a dungeon/raid. And seeing how SL lacked a dragon boss it made sense
    random such as? cause in BfA they were clearly hinting at the twilight dragonflight coming back, with all the world hints, leading to one scenario with a dragon being "void" corrupted.

Now after all the hints leading to "dragon expansion", you put a infinite dragon too? come on. Maybe its nothing, maybe is something

7+ Year Old Account
    random such as? cause in BfA they were clearly hinting at the twilight dragonflight coming back, with all the world hints, leading to one scenario with a dragon being "void" corrupted.

Now after all the hints leading to "dragon expansion", you put a infinite dragon too? come on. Maybe its nothing, maybe is something
    Thats my point, all the hints leading to a dragon expansion have been focused in expansion prior to SL, and not in SL. As I said beyond Ysera (who will stay dead and makes sense to be in SL) that Pirate dragon and Draconic in Zereth (among many other languages IIRC), there aren't any other hints at dragons, compared to much more in previous expansion but event then the dragons were never truly in the spotlight, just something that pops up while the main storyline unfolds (wrathion was on the edge there but still he was more relevant because of his character and not other dragons)

Looking at expansion content to predict the next expansion is always suspect. Gul'dan and the Legion were the end of WoD, but he could have easily stayed vanished for a while and shown back up in 8.0 or 9.0 to start the Legion invasion. There was a lot of death content in BfA, but Sylvanas could have disappeared at the end and come back in 10.0 or 11.0 to kidnap leaders.

And at least a dozen other things. That's not terribly helpfull, just putting overly much emphasis on your personally preferred direction.

Thats my point, all the hints leading to a dragon expansion have been focused in expansion prior to SL, and not in SL. As I said beyond Ysera (who will stay dead and makes sense to be in SL) that Pirate dragon and Draconic in Zereth (among many other languages IIRC), there aren't any other hints at dragons, compared to much more in previous expansion but event then the dragons were never truly in the spotlight, just something that pops up while the main storyline unfolds (wrathion was on the edge there but still he was more relevant because of his character and not other dragons)
    The only thing that always points to the next expansion is the final store mount
    Not the zodiac
    Not the third mount
    Not the last mount two expansions ago
    The final mount

We don’t have that yet
    BUT
    We have a bundle which is new and maybe a hint but we can’t be sure