10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    World's first kill of Zovaal, world's first viewing of the cinematic.

Immediately following the end of the cinematic, world's first audio response to it:

"Well that was fucking lame."

Lmaoooooooooooooooo

But it stands to reason that the "what is to come" line refers to the Void Lords.

...or, at least in the near future, a potentially world-ending threat from some dragons before the Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Are you suggesting that, theoretically, Blizzard are bad writers who are making this up as they go along?
    Nah. I suggest they're bad writers who know exactly what they want to do...but only for Sylvanas, and to a lesser extent Blanduin.

Everything else doesn't get prepped.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    +Gallywix seen in 9.2 in the Shadowlands. He has significant ties to Undermine.
    Where?

+Developer in 2010: At BlizzCon 2010, Alex Afrasiabi said that the goblin starting zone was only "a small segment of the actual whole' of Kezan", and that the goblins "did want to go back to Undermine and the other goblin land holdings, just a question of when."[30]
    2010 is a long way back. You need something recent.

Velen's prophesy is the end of WoW when Anduin is an old man and go fight the literal void. You really think that's happening in 10.0?
    I doubt it's the end of WoW.
    Secondly, no one said it's 10.0.

Who knows what it is. EoD didn't have any expansion details beyond what we saw in the logo. Awakenings doesn't necessarily contradict the EoD logo beyond the title.
    It's either title. It can't be both.

Shaman utilize the four elements: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth.

Elemental is fire. Enhancement is Wind. Restoration is Water. Where's the Earth element?
    Currently part of the other specs. You do know i'm for an Earth tanking spec, right? You don't need to convince me.
    But, just because someone wants it, doesn't mean it has priority over others.

what's the difference between him and the Light then? they literally have the same goal - making everyone a part of itself.
    i guess, Light made a bargain with the enemy of all - the Entropy, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    he died as he lived, being vague and useless. FeelsStrongMan
    Imagine having a clear-cut and established motivation that didn't only exist to excuse Sylvie's superpowers and foreshadow a new enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    wait the forge of souls had a purpose? Thats so fucking cool actually wtf

Yeah that bit was interesting.

I wonder if the Forge of Souls was yet another Titan construct, repurposed by the Lich King, with Zovaal knowing about it all of this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    he died as he lived, being vague and useless. FeelsStrongMan
    Worst big bad in WoW history.

Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I wonder if the Forge of Souls was yet another Titan construct, repurposed by the Lich King, with Zovaal knowing about it all of this time.
    Blizzard also wonders this. You know, because they dunno.

Good riddance.
    Now, we can move on the next villain, who will actually have character if we're lucky at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Blizzard also wonders this. You know, because they dunno.
    That would be a very good explanation. Shame it wasn't, you know, ever foreshadowed or suggested until now, because that would make for an excellent twist.

It even makes sense relative to the names of other major Titan constructs—Forge of Origination, Forge of Wills, Forge of Souls.

"I was just trying to help!"
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

7+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious how the intro cinematic to the encounter was more interesting than the damn expansion ending cinematic.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yuuuuuup! Looks like we got N'zothed all over again.
    Nah, Nzoth one was still miles worse than this. This one was... okay...ish? Continues the trend of being vague and stretching the story but a least we get something, instead of friendship beam.

Well, it appears the Jailer had the same goal as the Lich King: uniting everyone in Death. Just like the Scourge was "meant" to "defend" Azeroth from the Legion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    Nopes, the last one is a 20 sec cinematic of pelegos
    Holy crap. Then this was... Wow. Kind of unsatisfying with this huuuuuuge build up. With the end video of SoD going though the portal and so on. And then.... He died. Babbling something about what to come. Uhm?
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

"Eugh, I am defeated! But you don't even know what WORSE thing is out there!"
    yawn

Good riddance.
    Zovaal got Zovaal’d in the end. Unceremoniously cast aside and made wholly irrelevant to make room for a new, bigger mysterious Uber-threat we’ve never heard of before.

Bonus points for him never managing to explain why he did anything up until the very end!

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Hilarious how the intro cinematic to the encounter was more interesting than the damn expansion ending cinematic.
    This basically, FoS showing up was amazing. It would be cool to see fight taking place there in mythic only phase for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    FFS an expansion full of unexplained motivations ends with a Janitor version of you are not prepared. I mean come on they didn't even try.
    ??? He just explicitly explained his motive. He found the check and balance system of the six/seven cosmic forces implemented by the First Ones to be flawed and unsustainable, and so he was going to rewrite the universe into a monolithic autocracy where he, as the ruler of death, had complete control of everything.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool so impending Even Bigger Cosmic Bullshit.

Light-Void for 10.0 I guess?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointing, as expected.