Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    There are true points in the post, but some bullshit in the post as well.
    Anything relating to Lordaeron, the Scarlet Crusade and Forsaken? Do you know anything about this quest?

https://ptr.wowhead.com/quest=54943/...-rangers-pupil

Not just because of the Dark Ranger element, though I am curious about that. I am wondering if it acts as a prelude to a Scarlet Crusade resurgence and has any relation to the datamined fliers. Also curious if the claims of someone on twitter about Prelus being human and having human textures is true.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I don't see it. That's an introduction of a motif, not strictly the establishment of a new class. For one, we don't really have anyone who's actually using that in a Bardlike context aside from sort of one boss.

- - - Updated - - -

That also just seems a nonsensical way of foreshadowing, and likely way too prone to change for it to make sense. I think that people are looking for clues where there aren't any. We're deluding ourselves and reading into things that aren't there—we don't even have the benefit of a Barnum Statement. We're doing this all on Hopium alone.

- - - Updated - - -

If he can do it, you can do it. Make a fake logo, Super Dickmann, and bring us hopium.
    I’m reaching with the wonderland stuff admittedly but there does have to be a limit I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Dragons View Post
    Could be interesting
    It would probably have something like legion pally blessings and more support
    This has been said ad nauseum, but I think that a pure support class can't work. The closest we get to that are Paladins, which still have a huge amount of direct spells and a role aside from buffing. Buffing is always a sideshow and not engaging enough, I think, for a whole class to be built only around it. Paladin buffing works because you feel like you're the agent of a divine being. I don't see the same in Bards unless it's secondary to the other skills of the class—plus, CC could at least be part of it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaTorath View Post
    The Endless Dream
    - Level 70
    - Cross-facton grouping for all new content but not older stuff
    - Two new races - Elarian and the Solline - they are very pale alien looking people and cat people who worship the sun
    - 6 zones revamped - Hyjal (Alliance only), Lordaeron (Horde only), Silithus, Duskwood, Barrens, Hinterlands - although many other zones aren't updated but used as part of the story
    - New dungeons will be very nostaglic - Wailing chasm, Tyr's Fall, Timbermaw depths, Moonbrook cellars, AQ dungeon, Maraudon and some others
    - There's a dream world / living world type of element to all the zones which has to do with the Emerald Dream fading away after the events of the Shadowlands. The dream world is easily twisted by outside forces is seeping into the living world allowing them to create a new reality. The pantheon of the living are revealed to all be the myths and legends from the various races of Azeroth. They help you restore the dream piece by piece
    - Alliance and Horde races reconnect with eachother - Dwarves help Tauren find their titan origin, humans and undead discover their ancestory and the sacred line of kings, trolls and night elves uncover the schism that Elune created and why some rejected her
    - The end of Battle for Azeroth will be very important
    - Raid is Elunaria but starts out on Azeroth's white moon in a titan facility, have to save Elune from forces of oblivion - Tyrande will die but is reborn as Elune's daughter and watch over Azeroth on the Blue Child
    this still feels to me like the most possible expansion leak

Even if Im very skeptical about Blizzard pushing a story back on known zones of Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    It's interesting that I haven't seen more buzz about this comment from Jericho last night on the Ashes of Galakaros leak:

after about a month or so of silence, their last post being:

Now you'd think that after having said they're not sharing, that commenting on AoG's legitimacy would contradict that.

Which I think tells us either;
    A: Galakaros is fake, and Jericho is throwing us off because they know what 10.0 is. (They've been known to throw red herrings since Legion leak.)
    B: Galakaros is real, Jericho knows something this time again and is willing to legitimize the leak without fear of consequence.
    C: Galakaros is fake/real who knows, and Jericho doesn't know either. Playing w/ us.
    D: They were referring to Teriz' Dragontinker proc

Leaning towards A or C or D myself.
    C because of last leak season

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    What was the last release? Also the Sylverian Dreamer was added long before Shadowands was announced, the Steamscale Incinerator was added long AFTER Shadowlands was announced.

Also what does it being the last release have anything to do with anything?
    Why do you keep bringing up the Steamscale Incinerator, lol

It's not one of the mounts that was tied to the release of any expansion. We have a history of that with other mounts, and the next mount that is tied to the future expansion has already been datamined as the one with 9fx_drakemountemerald_buff

ok before going to sleep I wanted to take a look at the ashes of galakaros leak and ok... it's very convincing. The fact that the guy talks about overwatch 2 prepatxh, new warcraft app, etc. It sells the whole thing.

I'm would be a bit disappointed if it ends up being the true expac just because I would have liked to still be surprised ^^ It says a lot on how real it felt
    Last edited by Skildar; 2022-03-14 at 11:28 PM.

It's interesting that I haven't seen more buzz about this comment from Jericho last night on the Ashes of Galakaros leak:

Now you'd think that after having said they're not sharing, that commenting on AoG's legitimacy would contradict that.

A: Galakaros is fake, and Jericho is throwing us off because they know what 10.0 is. (They've been known to throw red herrings since Legion leak.)
    B: Galakaros is real, Jericho knows something this time again and is willing to legitimize the leak without fear of consequence.
    C: Galakaros is fake/real who knows, and Jericho doesn't know either. Playing w/ us.

If the person just posted the info about Ashes of Galakaros, it would've seemed more legitimate to me. It was posted with a bunch of other stuff that ended up proving false (Overwatch beta timing, PVP only) and the Warcraft mobile thing confirmed to be a game and not a Grimoire book thing.

They got too ambitious lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    This has been said ad nauseum, but I think that a pure support class can't work. The closest we get to that are Paladins, which still have a huge amount of direct spells and a role aside from buffing. Buffing is always a sideshow and not engaging enough, I think, for a whole class to be built only around it. Paladin buffing works because you feel like you're the agent of a divine being. I don't see the same in Bards unless it's secondary to the other skills of the class—plus, CC could at least be part of it, too.
    What I meant was how the buff added to their dps

I don’t think that would be it

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    this still feels to me like the most possible expansion leak

Even if Im very skeptical about Blizzard pushing a story back on known zones of Azeroth
    I also still think this is what we're getting. I made a long post explaining why, it's here if you are interested to see it:

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    Ok, guys, this leak doesn't leave my mind regardless of what I do, so I'm going to show you guys some "connections"...

10+ Year Old Account
    The final mount released before an expansion announcement contains hints about the next expansion

You know this
    Again, the difference being that the Steamscale was announced and released after the announcement of Shadowlands.

Also steamscale has no dragon lore just “crazy gnome added a demon soul to try and make a realistic dragon and it ate him”
    The Demon Soul/Dragon Soul is dragon lore.

I understand the reach but it would make more sense to go for the bundle over the mount.
    I'm pinpointing the mount because it also had a companion pet that came out during Shadowlands, indicating that both items are meant for the expansion after Shadowlands, just like the Dragon Isles hint in BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Why do you keep bringing up the Steamscale Incinerator, lol

It's not one of the mounts that was tied to the release of any expansion. We have a history of that with other mounts, and the next mount that is tied to the future expansion has already been datamined as the one with 9fx_drakemountemerald_buff
    They're mechanical dragons, thus they would be tied to a dragon expansion.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    The mount mentions nothing about a/the dragon soul.
    The demon soul it’s referring to is an actual trapped demonic soul powering the dragon, not THE Demon Soul.

Still has no dragon lore attached to it.
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    The mount mentions nothing about a/the dragon soul.
    The demon soul it’s referring to is an actual demon soul, not THE Demon Soul.
    Legends say a mad gnomish inventor had a deranged dream to ride a dragon, so he built this metal monstrosity powered with a trapped demon in order to create "an authentic dragon soul."
    https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...le-incinerator

The final mount released before an expansion announcement contains hints about the next expansion

You know this

Also steamscale has no dragon lore just “crazy gnome added a demon soul to try and make a realistic dragon and it ate him”

I understand the reach but it would make more sense to go for the bundle over the mount

You could try to argue that the first mount after the announcement hints at the expansion after the next but that requires more work because it’s not as widely talked about like the “mount hints at next expansion”
    In this case, the last AoC just shares theme with the raid, so it doesn't seem to hint at the next expansion, but we have other hints:
    - The blue phoenix on the store, and the red one datamined at the same time. The birds on ZM seem to be "prototypes" of them.
    - Cats similar to the one in the store.
    - Wombats. I doubt wombatas they are just made for ZM, and they seem to be "prototypes" of the ones we'll see.
    - Axolotls. Same as wombats.

We also have the hint at the transmogs: they released the sprite transmog with the SL pre-patch. To me, it feels like a discarded concept for an Ardenweald armor set.
    So what if the stargazer transmog is also a discarded concept for the next expansion?

7+ Year Old Account

Didn't jericho claim for also to have a leak for BfA or SL that proved to be fake?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

jfc I can't WAIT for the Dragon Soul-Powered Tinkererz!!!!
    Demon Hunter lore about trapping Demon Souls- BYE. TINKER DEMON SOUL LORE HELLLOOOOOO!!!!
    they're nothing like an original Tinker but I love it!
    SEE THE STORE MOUNT IS PROOOOOF you guys. It cannot not be true!~
    ... /s
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Again, the difference being that the Steamscale was announced and released after the announcement of Shadowlands.

I'm pinpointing the mount because it also had a companion pet that came out during Shadowlands, indicating that both items are meant for the expansion after Shadowlands, just like the Dragon Isles hint in BFA.

- - - Updated - - -

They're mechanical dragons, thus they would be tied to a dragon expansion.
    Dude you have nothing to support that a mount released after an announcement has something to do with the next expansion

The artifact Demon Soul is a dragon artifact
    Actual demon souls aren’t

The pet was released later

Just take a breath and stop trying to force connections

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter lore about trapping Demon Souls- BYE. TINKER DEMON SOUL LORE HELLLOOOOOO!!!!
    ... /s
    If you think the store mount is the only clue, you haven't been paying attention.

... /s
    Whiskers is proof we are doing a Cinderella story

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Didn't jericho claim for also to have a leak for BfA or SL that proved to be fake?
    Yea I'm dubious too, but why even bother for a 3rd time. Are people even bugging them for a leak at this point? I saw one person ask, which was the quote I put there.

The fact they replied today about 'some true some bs' makes me think they're blowing more smoke at us. Fitting for dragons.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!