Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I know if I were a Blizz employee, I'd definitely do it.
    1. You get free feedback from jedi scum all kind of current and past players (most of them being slightly toxic and negative ofc, otherwise this wouldn't be WoW but any other game)
    2. You get to mess with them and lead them down the wrong trail. And when you're "in the know" that's a lot of fun (imo at least)

It's a win-win, you get feedback from some part of the community that aren't on official forums AND you get to protect the secrecy of the next expansion by blurring lines and throwing false leaks.
    The issue is that it's unlikely you'd be high up enough to really do anything significant with feedback, and we've seen Blizzard can be stubborn. Maybe Microsoft is changing the philosophy, but they're still just as likely to be content with the passive revenue. It depends on what Microsoft is talking about with Blizzard right now if anyone would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Don't you mean the Crown of Wills?
    He realized the Helm of Domination was replaced with a low-level questing green and was traumatized, so now he automatically reverts back to referring to it rather than the Crown of Wills.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    hell, this would be ahead of all others for me, just cause of the Dwarf content.
    It's fake.

">Cross faction grouping, trading and chat will be implemented for players not flagged for War Mode. None goblin auction houses will remain unconnected and capital cities/town guards will remain hostile."

Non goblin AH are already connected.

Well, I cant wait for the first ones to end the war between the Void and Light!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we talked about the fact that Galakronds fall map was updated again? According to a reddit post they removed his skeleton. Or is that old news that reddit is just catching up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Have we talked about the fact that Galakronds fall map was updated again? According to a reddit post they removed his skeleton. Or is that old news that reddit is just catching up on.
    It's been brought up. It does definitely confirm that Galakrond's Fall is going to be used somewhere. I maintain it'll be for a flashback scenario.

7+ Year Old Account
    The map has been completely empty since 8.2.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    The issue is that it's unlikely you'd be high up enough to really do anything significant with feedback, and we've seen Blizzard can be stubborn. Maybe Microsoft is changing the philosophy, but they're still just as likely to be content with the passive revenue. It depends on what Microsoft is talking about with Blizzard right now if anyone would do that.
    Things change though, and I'm pretty sure feedback from the lower levels at Blizzard can eventually rise up to the higher levels: whether it is taken into account or not, is an entirely different matter. Some businesses send "cover agents" on purpose to try out the field and get the feedback directly from the customers, and most often the people sent out to do that aren't part of a high level of hierarchy/management of the company. Hell, I'm working for a bank and it's one of the most rigid/averse to change/conservative structure of company I have experienced, and somehow (sometimes) feedback still manage to go from bottom to top, so maybe it's possible at Blizzard too? I mean this is mostly wishful thinking, but I could reasonably see it happen. It doesn't mean this is real at all though but the ToV patch was at least a sign that SOME people are Blizzard are checking this thread out.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Maybe that beam of azerite that the Jailer used passed through his remains and gave him enough energy to come back but way more fucked up
    Imagine that! Azerite dragoooooooooon, azerite dragooooooon! THROUGH THE MOUNTAIIIIIIN! Oh wait, wrong song.

1+ Year Old Account
    My personal prediction for 10.0 + future:

-10.0 will be a dragon expansion with hints of void/light sprinkled throughout (similar to how Legion was focused on the Burning Legion threat but included some Light/Void threads)
    -11.0 will be a light/void focused expansion with the "other" having moments to thread for 12.0
    -12.0 will be a light/void focused expansion with the "other" having moments to thread together for 13.0 (basically the opposite of 11.0)
    -13.0 will be the great light/void expansion

Why do I say this? Why not? It would give Blizzard the opportunity to create 4 expansions (10.0-13.0) without needing to distract away from the A plot too much. Of course, they could also screw themselves over like BFA and just do a lot of these themes in one expansion and spread themselves thin...

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post

-10.0 will be a dragon expansion with hints of void/light sprinkled throughout (similar to how Legion was focused on the Burning Legion threat but included some Light/Void threads)
    -11.0 will be a light/void focused expansion with the "other" having moments to thread for 12.0
    -12.0 will be a light/void focused expansion with the "other" having moments to thread together for 13.0 (basically the opposite of 11.0)

Why do I say this? Why not? It would give Blizzard the opportunity to create 4 expansions (10.0-13.0) without needing to distract away from the A plot too much. Of course, they could also screw themselves over like BFA and just do a lot of these themes in one expansion and spread themselves thin...
    So three Light/Void expansions? Please no... One will be more than enough.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So three Light/Void expansions? Please no... One will be more than enough.
    I mean, they can just repeat the cycle like they did with Orcs. Orcs, orcs, everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    https://redd.it/tiome5
    "Galakrond's fall" map was updated
    Didn't they do this leading up to SL as well? And it ended up being nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    It's been brought up. It does definitely confirm that Galakrond's Fall is going to be used somewhere. I maintain it'll be for a flashback scenario.
    yah just like Uthers Tomb in EK was completely redesigned for its usage in SL.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    That's not the point. They've done something to the map, even in the backend, else it wouldn't get identified as updated. The fact that it's continuously being worked on somehow since 8.2 is kind of suspicious.
    Blizzard also updated Uther's Tomb in BfA yet they've done absolutely nothing with it. As well as adding houses to Elwynn for no apparent reason.
    Wouldn't get my hopes up and could've been anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

1+ Year Old Account
    I have a really good feeling that 10.0 will knock our socks off!

Yes, and it's still the same map that was just updated in the listing. No actual changes as far as can be told.

This is my first "leak season". That's why my account is new. I've never posted on these forums, nor did I ever follow them, before 2022.
    No offense, but almost every single one of your posts is out of context and looks like an AD or a twitter post from blizzard. You just randomly pop up and say things like "4 more weeks, what are your thoughts on x,y,z. 10.0 will be great!" etc

10+ Year Old Account

This has been everyone's guess for a very long time. I would be very surprised if 10.0 wasn't somehow dragon-related at this point. They're not going to throw in another cosmic-themed expansion back to back after Shadowlands, which more or less narrows down the choices to 1) dragons and 2) asspull lore.

And yeah, there will probably be some dumb cosmic shit sprinkled throughout but I hope they keep it extremely subtle.

2-3 expansions with the same theme back to back sounds exhausting and extremely unlikely. Don't forget that this is the same Blizzard that squeezed Nazjatar and N'Zoth in the same expansion instead of giving them their own stage in separate expansions. Blizzard is way more likely to burn through multiple themes and conflicts over the course of a single expansion, so why would they dedicate three entire expansions to the same theme? There's no reason to.

I'm fairly sure there's going to be some kind of Light-focused expansion at some point (Yrel's Holy Army or whatever it was called) and then a separate one where we face off against the Big Bad Void Lords in space, but these seem like they should be fairly far off in the future at this point.

Whatever comes after 10.0, I hope it's also set on Azeroth. I think after Shadowlands most people are going to be exhausted with any cosmic theme for more than a couple of years.

@Catastrophy349 Since people here are saying you work for Blizzard, tell them to put Alleria Windrunner (spelling is checked and surname is given to avoid any confusion) in the spotlight. She has the potential to become the most popular character ever reintroduced in WoW.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    This has been everyone's guess for a very long time. I would be very surprised if 10.0 wasn't somehow dragon-related at this point. They're not going to throw in another cosmic-themed expansion back to back after Shadowlands, which more or less narrows down the choices to 1) dragons and 2) asspull lore.

And yeah, there will probably be some dumb cosmic shit sprinkled throughout but I hope they keep it extremely subtle.

2-3 expansions with the same theme back to back sounds exhausting and extremely unlikely. Don't forget that this is the same Blizzard that squeezed Nazjatar and N'Zoth in the same expansion instead of giving them their own stage in separate expansions. Blizzard is way more likely to burn through multiple themes and conflicts over the course of a single expansion, so why would they dedicate three entire expansions to the same theme? There's no reason to.

I'm fairly sure there's going to be some kind of Light-focused expansion at some point (Yrel's Holy Army or whatever it was called) and then a separate one where we face off against the Big Bad Void Lords in space, but these seem like they should be fairly far off in the future at this point.

Whatever comes after 10.0, I hope it's also set on Azeroth. I think after Shadowlands most people are going to be exhausted with any cosmic theme for more than a couple of years.
    Yeah. This sounds very likely! No matter what is announced, I'll be pretty HYPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    @Catastrophy349 Since people here are saying you work for Blizzard, tell them to put Alleria Windrunner (spelling is checked and surname is given to avoid any confusion) in the spotlight. She has the potential to become the most popular character ever reintroduced in WoW.
    What gives you the impression that Alleria will be the most popular character? Because you're a fanboy?