Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    The Vulpera rig seems very appropriate for something like a Drakonid, yes.

That being said, nothing rules out a Dragon Isles with a northern Eastern Kingdoms revamp or something to that effect but...eh, copium.
    Dragon Isles and revamp can come together as Cata had endgame zones separate from the continents.

If this is Cata 2 they will do something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Could be what this new model is for!
    I don't know if anyone else pointed it out yet, but the seed is literally the Tear of Elune that the Winter Queen and Elune conjured in the 9.1 cutscene. Look at the crescent moon base and the antler design, and on the seed model the antlers seem to be sprouting into a tree with blue leaves. That means they didn't turn it into a new sigil for Ardenweald?

Hmmmm an actual World Tree made using the updated graphics engine as a new city and region for the Night Elves? I've been a very upset Night Elf player for a long time, but I'm very curious now.

So, if I'm reading it correctly, the emerald drake and the battle pet could very well be for the Amazon promotion and not 10.0?

Not that it takes the isles out of the running. I feel like even if they do a revamp, they would still need to add a few zones. A simple revamp would probably a hard sell, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofCazicThule View Post
    So, if I'm reading it correctly, the emerald drake and the battle pet could very well be for the Amazon promotion and not 10.0?
    No, the Drake and the Vulpera looking creature are tied together , there is just ANOTHER dragon pet that is encrypted. So it could be an promotional item that is themed after the expansion.

Not that it takes the isles out of the running. I feel like even if they do a revamp, they would still need to add a few zones. A simple revamp would probably a hard sell, imo.
    Nothing pointing to -that- being an Amazon thing. It still has a bunch of store-related things and I don't think if it is a Prime reward it would show up on the in-game store.

Quote Originally Posted by Nraktja View Post
    I don't know if anyone else pointed it out yet, but the seed is literally the Tear of Elune that the Winter Queen and Elune conjured in the 9.1 cutscene. Look at the crescent moon base and the antler design, and on the seed model the antlers seem to be sprouting into a tree with blue leaves. That means they didn't turn it into a new sigil for Ardenweald?
    Now that is an interesting detail, good catch. What did happen to the tear anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Elflover99 View Post
    Dragon Isles and revamp can come together as Cata had endgame zones separate from the continents.

If this is Cata 2 they will do something similar.
    Cata was another time and, in many ways, another company. They haven't done anything near that ambitious since. Even Legion didn't come close. We'll see.

Now that is an interesting detail, good catch. What did happen to the tear anyway?
    Well, considering Azshara got her hands on the Tidestone without any explanation, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with the Tear as well.

So is anyone else wondering what Denathrius is up to? He was rescued in 9.1, and minus the prototype pantheon fight and the end cinematic, is MIA in 9.2.

I think he may have a role in the next expansion, or sometime in the future. Blizz pretty much didn't kill him off due to how popular he is as a character, so it wouldn't surprise me if blizz writes up the lore to set up Denathrius as a bigger player. Despite teaming with the Jailer, he seems to only have his own interests in mind and the cinematic implies he sold the Jailer off since he probably knew things were gonna go downhill for him.

No, the Drake and the Vulpera looking creature are tied together , there is just ANOTHER dragon pet that is encrypted. So it could be an promotional item that is themed after the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Nothing pointing to -that- being an Amazon thing. It still has a bunch of store-related things and I don't think if it is a Prime reward it would show up on the in-game store.
    I see. Thanks for the responses. So if it's got store related things, it could also be a in-game store bundle? Or is everything pointing to it being part of a deluxe addition that many believe?

Gotta keep saying that I'd really like if somehow they could use the powers of Ardenweald (and now, with the tear) to resurrect Night Elves as Sylvar.

We get a new AR model, we get some Kaldorei back, also I kinda just like the idea of NE's being linked to the whole cycle of resurrection now from Emerald Dream to Ardenweald.

Hell, even without new Sylvar bodies and just NE ones... I just really like the idea of NE's being resurrected with ties to Ardenweald not unlike Ysera is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    So is anyone else wondering what Denathrius is up to? He was rescued in 9.1, and minus the prototype pantheon fight and the end cinematic, is MIA in 9.2.
    He's more than likely in the same cryo-stasis as Illidan and Sylvanas. They have something great on their hands. They shouldn't squander him or blow their load too fast. He's one of the few things walking out of Shadowlands unharmed and still interesting. Maybe one day they can even relearn to do an invader/imposter plot with some iota of subtlety and surprise, even if not a ton, like they did with Lady Prestor. The Dreadlords are rife for all of these amazing interconnected parts that allow for deep cuts of deception and instead they are about as subtle and effective at infiltrating as...fucking Megatron.
    Last edited by Vakir; 2022-04-02 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Gotta keep saying that I'd really like if somehow they could use the powers of Ardenweald (and now, with the tear) to resurrect Night Elves as Sylvar.

We get a new AR model, we get some Kaldorei back, also I kinda just like the idea of NE's being linked to the whole cycle of resurrection now from Emerald Dream to Ardenweald.

Hell, even without new Sylvar bodies and just NE ones... I just really like the idea of NE's being resurrected with ties to Ardenweald not unlike Ysera is now.
    I don't know if that makes sense. Sylvar appear to be fully native beings of the Shadowlands like Dredgers or Stewards, not incarnated mortal souls like most Venthyr or the Kyrians.

18 long days.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't know if that makes sense. Sylvar appear to be fully native beings of the Shadowlands like Dredgers or Stewards, not incarnated mortal souls like most Venthyr or the Kyrians.
    Yeah! But even that's part of why I like it. They could be vessels in a way that the bodies of incarnated souls on the Shadowlands aren't, because they are linked to the Arbiter's judgement.

Something that I find very salient is that the NE souls haven't being judged by the Arbiter, and that makes me wishful think that perhaps there is a loophole for them to get out of the Shadowlands. And say unlike a Venthyr or Kyrian who has already been judged, and now part of the higher purpose of the Shadowlands, a Sylvar vessel is not related to that, because they are not meant to be inhabited by mortal souls.

But indeed, regardless of the plausibility of Sylvar as an Allied Race, I still think there could be a possibility of a loophole for NE souls to reincarnate in Azeroth. or maybe its just tinfoil hatting haha.

I see. Thanks for the responses. So if it's got store related things, it could also be a in-game store bundle? Or is everything pointing to it being part of a deluxe addition that many believe?
    In-game store bundle/Deluxe rewards could simply be referring to the same thing like it has been in the past.

Yeah! But even that's part of why I like it. They could be vessels in a way that the bodies of incarnated souls on the Shadowlands aren't, because they are linked to the Arbiter's judgement.

Something that I find very salient is that the NE souls haven't being judged by the Arbiter, and that makes me wishful think that perhaps there is a loophole for them to get out of the Shadowlands. And say unlike a Venthyr or Kyrian who has already been judged, and now part of the higher purpose of the Shadowlands, a Sylvar vessel is not related to that, because they are not meant to be inhabited by mortal souls.

But indeed, regardless of the plausibility of Sylvar as an Allied Race, I still think there could be a possibility of a loophole for NE souls to reincarnate in Azeroth. or maybe its just tinfoil hatting haha.
    I think there is a chance that the dead Nelves may channel their souls into this new world tree. They keep saying they have a “purpose” they don’t know about and it would give them a poignant nature themed end.

Of course the WQ may just juice up the seed and no ghosts have to die. But it would be cool if it was their idea and it couldn’t happen without them.

I think there is a chance that the dead Nelves may channel their souls into this new world tree. They keep saying they have a “purpose” they don’t know about and it would give them a poignant nature themed end.

Of course the WQ may just juice up the seed and no ghosts have to die. But it would be cool if it was their idea and it couldn’t happen without them.
    Indeed, I think that *something* has to be done with the Night Elven souls, regardless of what specifically.

I do think that basically being used as fuel for a new World Tree would be kinda sad...

BUT if re-emerged from that tree with new forms NOW that would be just aces.

Indeed, I think that *something* has to be done with the Night Elven souls, regardless of what specifically.

I do think that basically being used as fuel for a new World Tree would be kinda sad...

I think it would be less fuel and more like their gift. That one Nelf starter zone guy would be the perfect reason for it.

But it takes away from being the QUEENS gift. So I’m unsure. They may just let them have a happy ending and the seed is WQs gift to Tyrande for not being stupid and saving Ardenweald.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

Oh god, I would love something like that. Perhaps as their old Night Elven selves, or forms derived from Ardenweald, acting as an excuse to give us allied races in the form of SL races or something of the sort.

I'd like that for one very obvious reason.