Yes my child:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPZ1PZTX...pg&name=medium

Popped up on Reddit I believe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wait there was art and a logo?

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I think most people (myself included) still believe the title and key art are real. A lot of people also seem to think the written leak is real, at least to some extent, but others (like myself) kind of disagree on that.
    I wouldn’t get my hopes up on the MMO-C “leak”. The key art/logo/name, though…

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll go back and find it myself sheesh. Oh thanks Ercarp you were just too late.

Not sure if it's legit or not, that logo looks like it could be modified off a BFA base with those colors. And the Alexstraza could be anyone's fanart.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post

Alexstrasza decided that representatives from all the flights would watch over the body of Chromatus, as he is not dead. - Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects, Chapter 22
    Read again

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    They can easily build him up/make him more interesting by infusing the essence of Galakrond inside him. I kind of like the idea of five crazy dragonheads threatening us all at once
    Well let us agree to disagree. We both have vastly different ideas of what makes a villain interesting. But that's okay.

In a setting like WarCraft rendered inanimate is definitely not the same as dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I mean, the other singular dragon threat is Galakrond but that one isn't any better.
    "Your monster is a big dragon? Well, MY monster is a MEGA BIG DRAGON that eats OTHER dragons!"
    Yeah well Dragons aren't that interesting. Hence my rant against them earlier today. The last time a Dragon was genuinely fun was when Onyxia pretended to be human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Popped up on Reddit I believe
    Yup. Here's the original Reddit post. Supposedly it was on Twitter before that, but the tweet was deleted. And even before that, it was apparently an Instagram Story?

What? Inanimate doesn't mean dead. Because if you kill someone they'd be inanimate? Could you please make sense. What does it mean to be "inanimate but not deadf"?
    Inanimate means you can be knocked out. As it, someone who is in a coma, or fainted, or stunned to the point where they are not animated. It does not mean you are dead.

As I said, if I KNOCK OUT a void elf with a shovel, and the void elf loses consciousness, they are INANIMATE, but it does not mean they are dead.

All good?

I know it’s not the case but if chromatus split into 5 and has been manipulating stuff behind the scenes while being horcruxes I’ll actually be invested in the story

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    SNIP
    Are people sure that dragon in the back is supposed to be Alex btw?

It looks purple to mee. Could me a chromatic dragon

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Read again
    Honestly a third party trying to break out Chromatus and/or revive Galakrond could make for a neat expansion. Especially if said third party is not an Old God, Death God, Titan, Lightforged or Demon Lord or aligned to the aformentioned.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The more I've looked at that Logo after someone AI upscaled it,

I'm really digging the Warcraft II / Warcraft III throwback with what appears to be a big stone-block-background:

See the corners above W and T on "Warcraft"? The addition of the globe and "World" seem to justify it being slightly taller than on the WC3 versions, where it's snug around "Warcraft."
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    The logo also seems to have the same color scheme as BfA in this lighting.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's Heroes of the Storm? The art style looks very weird and not at all like Warcraft. I may be wrong, though.
    I know this is from yesterday, but I just have to say... Heroes of the Storm getting a major update is FAR less likely than this leak being credible. :P COME ON, a new HotS update? In 2022? Puh-leeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well let us agree to disagree. We both have vastly different ideas of what makes a villain interesting. But that's okay.

In a setting like WarCraft rendered inanimate is definitely not the same as dead.

Yeah well Dragons aren't that interesting. Hence my rant against them earlier today. The last time a Dragon was genuinely fun was when Onyxia pretended to be human.
    Guarantee there’s a black dragon in the scarlet crusade

Cata was just too big in scale for the team. Redoing every zone, plus adding new zones and new endgame. It burnt alot of people out, it's why people like Jeff Kaplan and such left WoW to pursue other projects because they overdid it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    Good thing mmoc and wowhead posted about it, otherwise we would be called liars lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    I can't decide if that whole thing was done on purpose or not, I guess this confirms it was a blunder? Idk...

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Read again
    You read again.

Concerned that some other dark power might try to revive Chromatus
    Revive

How do you revive something that isn't dead?

Answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Are people sure that dragon in the back is supposed to be Alex btw?

It looks purple to mee. Could me a chromatic dragon
    Naw its clearly red. The purple tint is just from the bad lighting in the photo..

She has the exact same horns and frills and spikes as Alexstrazsa as well as the same gold ornaments on her horns.