Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Wait, don’t you guys remember the dev livestream where Ion and Lore put that image prominently on the wall behind them? He’s absolutely seen it
    I thought that was a 'shop? Only saw it in passing...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I believe they are called Ren'dor-

Oh whoops.
    You can't. You musn't subject us. It's like saying Candlejack, you sh

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post

Glad to have contributed to the making of that meme image lol.

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post
    Can your mortal minds fathom...
    how long I have waited?
    Every event set in motion?
    Every pawn put into play.
    Yes, why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Yes, why do you ask?
    What if…

You only think you can understand it, but actually you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Here’s the leaked 10.0 screenshot of Alexstraza

Ya'll joke but I'd kill for a fruit bowl Polymorph.

As long there are no News and nothing new.

Please watch this video with sound.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post

Nope! Watched it live, and it was great

Quote Originally Posted by uikolertekopoku View Post
    As long there are no News and nothing new.

Please watch this video with sound.

You will never convince me these type of videos are not staged. No one would fall for that. Anyone could 1v1 a dog like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I think your source is a bit outdated, that’s from an old build.

Here’s the leaked 10.0 screenshot of Alexstraza

Man's thought we was finna laugh. Also, unironically, I want a WoW Story on living fruit/vegetables.

Something interesting about that 4chan leak is that it mentions Helya being a main character trying to take over the Scourge.

We never did find what Sylvanas gave Helya for the pact, right? AFAIK this wasn’t even in the book. Maybe this will be something explained?

Also the Valajar dealing with the Scourge keeps them from reusing the DKs and lines up with the DKs moving back to ICC. It also connects with the Kirin Tor and Silver Hand with the titan stuff so we may finally find Tyr.

The plot beats all line up imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    Something interesting about that 4chan leak is that it mentions Helya being a main character trying to take over the Scourge.

We never did find what Sylvanas gave Helya for the pact, right? AFAIK this wasn’t even in the book. Maybe this will be something explained?

Also the Valajar dealing with the Scourge keeps them from reusing the DKs and lines up with the DKs moving back to ICC. It also connects with the Kirin Tor and Silver Hand with the titan stuff so we may finally find Tyr.

The plot beats all line up imo.
    Which 4chan leak?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Anyone could 1v1 a dog like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Which 4chan leak?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    More leaks from 4chan:
    >The Dragonflight leak with Chromatus and microclasses is legit
    >Chromatus is only the final boss the same way Kel'thuzad was the final boss in classic, most of the expansion isn't actually about dragons
    >Each of the 5 Order hall questlines focus on a different cosmic force and what's going on with them now that they've had all their leaders wiped out (except for Life which is being left unexplored for now)
    >Valarjar is about Helya taking over the Scourge, Black Harvest is about Dreadlords and Eredar fighting for control of the Legion, Kirin Tor is the Titans and their connections to First ones, Silver Hand is about the Light and Scarlet Crusade (nothing about Draenor), and Uncrowned is about Xal'atath taking over the political groups of Azeroth (Wrathion now rules them for some reason).
    This one, I imagine.

Personally think its fake though.

Wrathion and the Uncrowned vs Xalatath makes a lot of sense as well and I’m surprised I hadn’t heard of that theory before.

That leak continues to make a lot of sense from a moving parts POV, but god, the freakin' micro classes are so outlandish.

Like, I want it, it's a dope fucking leak, it would mean a huge hail Mary similar to Legion to make up for disappointment, but good lord it's hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    That leak continues to make a lot of sense from a moving parts POV, but god, the freakin' micro classes are so outlandish.

Like, I want it, it's a dope fucking leak, it would mean a huge hail Mary similar to Legion to make up for disappointment, but good lord it's hard to believe.
    It’s not really hard to believe if you subscribe to the idea that SL was created to be filler.

BFA was disliked but it was ambitious and big. SL was neither and, unless you really really believe there was some secret Drust patch canceled and Sanctum being halfway finished at launch was a fluke, designed to be small.

It just also turned out small and overly long.

The problem is that it seems that these big expansions aren’t possible without small worse ones in old Blizzards mind.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh whoops.
    Don't!!!!....

Oh whoops.
    You're playing with forces beyond your reckoning my friend, stop now, while you still have time

Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    The problem is that it seems that these big expansions aren’t possible without small worse ones in old Blizzards mind.
    It's interesting since we had the same vibe about BFA. The impression was it was low effort comparative to Legion or Mists and the "pattern" of good installment -> bad installment was intact.

SL was announced and the vibe was that lower amount features meant better behind the scenes tweaking and better quality and people leapt for joy about the character creation addictions and the legendary system.

How naive we were... In retrospect, 8.2 was actually pretty damn vast, most of the raids were good, the actual leveling experience was at least good for all of Zandalar and about...half of Kul Tiras.

@Snorlax

I mean, it's important to remember that one class with one spec isn't half the work of one class with two. Or 1/3 of one spec with three. So many assets are reused. There's an incredible amount of effort put into the animations and spells to formulate a "full" class base. Then we also get into class skins AND making sets for each AND potential tier sets AND...

That's before any tuning or designing around making each class worth bringing of course.

I'd love for it to be legit tho.
    Last edited by Vakir; 2022-04-08 at 04:29 PM.