Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That's not true. The Emerald Dream was always unclear as to its exact origins. The Elemental Planes haven't changed from being Azeroth-specific since we learned about that. Neither have been retconned in the last decade.
    The Emerald Dream was supposed to be a version of Azeroth that never had the sundering, and I was just speculating that the Elemental Planes will expand to be beyond Azeroth, like some sort of Elemental version of the shadowlands for each element, since Blizzard has been getting cosmic lately.

I wonder, does +15 mythic require any domination gear, because what i see happen for alts is that people demand gems, domination ear etc for +15 if it is ''hard''

Was gonna make one of those expansion concept threads but decided it probably isn't worth putting too much work into it so I'll just drop this here, I guess.

After we defeat the Jailer, we learn about the whole cosmology stuff. Since it's so massive, we probably can't do much about it so we come back to Azeroth. The way they can do world revamp is by splitting Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms each into three sub-zones that act as levelling zones. Players could then choose a capital to be their home, maybe even introduce player housing that is attached to those capitals so that it doesn't become an antisocial feature.

As for the story, the people of Azeroth feel the need to prepare for the cosmic war so we see a boom in technological advancement, and the whole expansion is about the historical age that resulted(like the Industrial Revolution and similar stuff). That could be a way to introduce Tinkers. On release, the plot wouldn't really move that much forward but sets up stuff for the future because that's the sort of stuff that might have made Shadowlands feel better narratively. We just explore the lives of people as they rebuild and prepare. Perhaps even focus on race similar to how Legion did with class.

One of the patches takes us to the moon after we invent spaceships because we can now, but we find Ethereals or maybe Naaru, then they lead us into the expansion about the Light and Void conflict or something.
    Last edited by Dragonborn; 2021-06-23 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    The Emerald Dream was supposed to be a version of Azeroth that never had the sundering, and I was just speculating that the Elemental Planes will expand to be beyond Azeroth, like some sort of Elemental version of the shadowlands for each element, since Blizzard has been getting cosmic lately.
    That's what the Titans intended it to be. Not where it came from. Different thing. It's been unclear whether the Titans created it or just found and adjusted it to their needs for a long time.

7+ Year Old Account
    You guys think they'll ever pick up race customization again?

I still crave some night elf marking colors.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Probably next expansion

I’m preparing for the influx of videos on the classes and everything

Caught preheat watching his arcane guide on stream and had to keep from laughing. Mr. “imagine paying attention to YouTube videos on how to play your class” seems to have gone that route

I'm hoping for more gem/metal colors for my draenei's tail.

I try to coordinate with my transmog and there's not enough choices. Though right now I got one that matches the LFR leather set from Nathria, and its sweet.

3+ Year Old Account

I still want troll beards lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

So because I don’t feel like this requires a new thread

Next reset
    Unlock the story stuff
    Prepare for torghast stuff
    Do korthia stuff
    Recraft your leggo if needed (thanks for shitting on that “meaningful choice” blizz)

The catch up gear in korthia is also really good for alts and you get free conduit upgrades from some mobs and treasures

Running torghast with the new rating system is faster because it’s only 5 total floors
    If you 5 star the layer you get a bonus room which gives a bunch of rewards like cinders and after the 6th it gives sockets
    Layer 9-12 unlocks with the next season
    You can send soul ash to alts
    Rank 5-6 legendaries don’t require soul ash so essentially you don’t need to run torghast on alts

Keep up with renown so you can fly week 2
    Use the maw story skip and the torghast skips

If you are a crafter that makes legendary items…cash in now because players are going to be recrafting theirs

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So because I don’t feel like this requires a new thread

Next reset
    Unlock the story stuff
    Prepare for torghast stuff
    Do korthia stuff
    Recraft your leggo if needed (thanks for shitting on that “meaningful choice” blizz)

The catch up gear in korthia is also really good for alts and you get free conduit upgrades from some mobs and treasures

Running torghast with the new rating system is faster because it’s only 5 total floors
    If you 5 star the layer you get a bonus room which gives a bunch of rewards like cinders and after the 6th it gives sockets
    Layer 9-12 unlocks with the next season
    You can send soul ash to alts
    Rank 5-6 legendaries don’t require soul ash so essentially you don’t need to run torghast on alts

Keep up with renown so you can fly week 2
    Use the maw story skip and the torghast skips

If you are a crafter that makes legendary items…cash in now because players are going to be recrafting theirs
    This is quickly becoming a log to raid patch within the renown cap honestly. But again I don't expect anything else from Shadowlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    This is quickly becoming a log to raid patch within the renown cap honestly. But again I don't expect anything else from Shadowlands
    You have korthia to grind out including
    Multiple mounts
    New armor
    New currency system to buff gear and your torghast runs along with korthia treasure unlocks
    You have the new assaults every 3 days used for gear and soul cinders with a chance at cosmetics

What would you like to see in the patch that doesn’t exist

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's hilarious this community can't decide if next patch is grind or nothing to do, so they decided to bitch about both.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's hilarious this community can't decide if next patch is grind or nothing to do, so they decided to bitch about both.
    It's not really negative. The next patch is objectively far beyond the amount of content from the Azshara patch. Be honest, the next patch won't change much.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    It's not really negative. The next patch is objectively far beyond the amount of content from the Azshara patch. Be honest, the next patch won't change much.
    While this might be true, why are people comparing 8.2 to 9.1? o_O

7+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see how 8.2 had less content than 9.1?

Formerly known as Arafal

9.1 has more content than any x.1 patch I can think of

new 10 boss raid, new dungeon, new zone

BFA was just the raid, Legion had a mini-raid and dungeon

7+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see how 8.2 had less content than 9.1?
    Just wondering why it's not being compared to 8.1 which was a raid and mini raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Just wondering why it's not being compared to 8.1 which was a raid and mini raid.
    8.1 was in BfA. It was a raid, new warfront and some miscellaneous quests and azerite improvements. The mini raid didn't get added until 8.1.5.

7.1 technically only added a mini raid, a dungeon and questlines of varying length. The second raid was added from the start, though even with applying current design I believe the raid didn't actually open until 7.1.5.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    While this might be true, why are people comparing 8.2 to 9.1? o_O
    Probably because they think we won't get 9.3 so 9.1 would basically be the Nazjatar patch of this expansion.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    I would argue against the fact that 9.1 has more content than 8.2, simply because 8.2 had a lot (even if it was lazy "grind for rares xD" content like Mechagon) of content.

But even still, 9.1 is a bog-standard patch in size, and in features, and in replayability. People just like to shit on it because it's Shadowlands.

It's a new zone, it's a new raid, it's a new dungeon, it has a new story line, it updates old expansion systems and adds a new one. Same as every other patch. Same amount of content as any other patch.