Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly I don't see a race giving you the opportunity to really live the fantasy of being a dragon. Races only really have one active ability after all. How do you get the breath weapon and the tail sweeps and the wing buffets and the claw and bite attacks? It could I guess be done if class skins also happen.
    You can literally do what every tabletop does, make those the basics of the Dragon form, which can be the one racial you have. It's not the first time it happened either. Worgen have a human and a Worgen form but you don't see them having the ability to claw or bite or take a piss somewhere to mark their territory.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I don't see a race giving you the opportunity to really live the fantasy of being a dragon. Races only really have one active ability after all. How do you get the breath weapon and the tail sweeps and the wing buffets and the claw and bite attacks? It could I guess be done if class skins also happen.
    A class wouldn't let you live out the fantasy either as balance dictates that you can't be much stronger than a rogue, a guy with two kitchen knives. Or a bare handed fat panda. To truly live yout how much of a death machine a dragon can be, you would need a Devil May Cry esque single player game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fartlas View Post
    You can literally do what every tabletop does, make those the basics of the Dragon form, which can be the one racial you have. It's not the first time it happened either. Worgen have a human and a Worgen form but you don't see them having the ability to claw or bite or take a piss somewhere to mark their territory.
    Which is a huge missed opportunity by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Which is a huge missed opportunity by the way.
    Yup, I agree.

take a piss somewhere to mark their territory.
    Well now we know how player housing works for Worgen players!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Blizzard! Make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm expecting it to be a Chromatic drakonid, and for the race and class to be locked to each other, with the faction choice purely for gameplay purposes like Battlegrounds (Or a dragon and the race choice is simply the body illusion).

That way the tank spec can be inspired by the Black flight, a ranged DPS spec can be Blue and Bronze, and a healer spec can be Red and Green.

Alternatively, the tank can be Bronze and then a melee spec can be Black.

I wouldn't expect much representation from the "special" flights, except for perhaps some talent or appearance customisation choices.
    If it's a race/class locked, I'd rather it be an actual dragon. A draconid would work as a normal race.

I think healer would actually make more sense as Red and Bronze to me finally giving us the chronomancer healer. When in red form you'd focus on AoE and throughput while in Bronze form you'd be mostly absorbs

Blizzard! Make this happen!
    Well now Blizz has no choice but to add player housing, or else this wonderful idea would never come to fruition.

Worgen absolutely should get a unique class skin for fury warrior that just lets them do all the warrior does but with claws and fangs.

Worgen absolutely should get a unique class skin for fury warrior that just lets them do all the warrior does but with claws and fangs.
    They can sort of do this with some fist weapons but I agree, being able to use your claws as a Worgen should have been a thing over a decade ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    A skin that turn fury warriors into furry warriors

Jokes aside, monks fight with their hands. Monk animations already exist for worgen. It is such a no brainer to let them be monks.

- - - Updated - - -

Well now Blizz has no choice but to add player housing, or else this wonderful idea would never come to fruition.
    Clearly. There is no other choice.

A skin that turn fury warriors into furry warriors

Jokes aside, monks fight with their hands. Monk animations already exist for worgen. It is such a no brainer to let them be monks.
    I just don't see monks as fighting with fury of the beast. I get that the animations fit but the theme, not so much. Though maybe a spec skin for Windwalker that makes them chosen of Goldrinn.

I think healer would actually make more sense as Red and Bronze to me finally giving us the chronomancer healer. When in red form you'd focus on AoE and throughput while in Bronze form you'd be mostly absorbs
    Two reasons for Red and Green in my eyes; the first is the thematic Life link between the two, especially with the sister bond between Alexstrasza and Ysera, and the second is the Reds' fire would help set the healer spec apart from Resto Druid.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Just think of all the warcraft omegaverse fanfics that woulc create!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Two reasons for Red and Green in my eyes; the first is the thematic Life link between the two, especially with the sister bond between Alexstrasza and Ysera, and the second is the Reds' fire would help set the healer spec apart from Resto Druid.
    Oh I am absolutely on board with the Red. But I don't think the Green is about healing, they are more about nature magic. Sleep, poison, summoning vines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh I am absolutely on board with the Red. But I don't think the Green is about healing, they are more about nature magic. Sleep, poison, summoning vines.
    That was before Blizzard decided that everything green should be tied to restorative magic and turn everything ED related into a happy dappy fairy forest tho.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by LalaGamer View Post
    So this makes it legit ??
    I mean, I'd say it's 99.9% likely to be so?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Just think of all the warcraft omegaverse fanfics that woulc create!
    Oh God. Cursed. Super cursed. Nope.

The cinematic leak thread kinda sounds possible and something I would like lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That was before Blizzard decided that everything green should be tied to restorative magic and turn everything ED related into a happy dappy fairy forest tho.
    You could also have all five flights represented in each spec, but I don't know if Blizzard would want to go down that route, because even a single dragon character would be a multi-coloured explosion.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    The cross faction gameplay is a compromise, and it specifically is just the "heroes of the Horde and Alliance" doing the cooperation. Not the two factions themselves.
    Blizzard said they are going to allow groups together, not true ??

If Blizzard gave Anduin a new model in 9.2.5, then you threw him out of story early, 9.2.5 a lot of encrypted stuff.