7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Order is not a concept of neutrality. Where are you even getting this nonsense from? The point of laws is to impose a certain order. Order is inherently lawful.
    In wow i see order/arcane as a concept of neutrality rather than lawful, The titans saw chaotic words and shape then in order, but they don't say there to keep the "laws", and you know, lawful neutral exist exactly to answer this, as a primal force of neutrality with beings(titans) actively ordering the cosmo with their own vision.

And that's specificially what Blizzard told us about the Void. They're not united. They consider every path true. Nobody has even claimed to want to make everything into Void. We only have that the Void Lords specificially want to consume everything, but that's neither the Void nor a common goal. Besides, a goal still isn't a law. Even if an entire force had a single common goal, that would not necessarily make them lawful.
    Every path can be a truth, yes, but in chaos you don't have those "truths", a chaotic force don't know the future.

Like i said, my view, which is prob wrong, since things will change as expansions go, so this is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What dragonflight would Taylor be part of? Now I want photoshops of her dragon form for my new avatar
    So we've had all of them suggested (sans black). Which means that she is clearly chromatic.

@huth

I think it's a communication barrier and possibly a language one.

It's easy to incorrectly conflate the concept of "order" with "balance" because of the definition range and potentially different root understandings of the concept - after all, "ordo" and the idea of having order can connect to be "ordinary" which can completely contrast the idea of having some sense of control and orderly and is often instead interpreted as to be average or unremarkable which implies a sense of centering or equilibrium.

Order can be interpreted often as a sense of stasis but can just as easily have it be ignored that it requires an external force on it, an ordering, to allow it to happen. So we see it as passive when it's highly active - an orderly court is mostly quiet, but an invisible authority is making it that way when the gavel isn't being used.

So I can just as easily believe someone can misinterpret the words used while still intellectually understanding the concepts on paper between those two forces and also how Lawful is conceptualized in something like D&D.

Also, I'm not going to assume English isn't Syeg's first language but I'm also not going to say I'm surprised if that's the case.

What does it even mean for something to be consumed by the Void? Is it destruction or is it perhaps transformation? Is Karesh perhaps floating in the void as something else, devoid of the constraints of the natural world?

This is the issue with the Void. The original description makes one thing it is simply oblivion. It's aspect would be hunger. Yet the more we find about it, the more it seems like the Void is about breaking boundaries, about unrestrained freedom (Even from sanity or form). I would say that makes it inherently chaotic. If Fel is Chaotic Evil, Void seems to be Chaotic Neutral. Its evil is incidental because it is beyond morality.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The use of the AI upscaled version of the logo is a nice touch.

10/10 would get hyped again!
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Can we get Jim Firepaw added to the hype train?

7+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/vwpEmd8.png[IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Green cause she's in your Wildest Dreams.
    I like how it looks like she is the head of MS.

Also pretty much confirmed she is green.
    I was also wondering maybe blue with the effects in Ready For It (I remember during a previous leak season making a gif out of a scene there where she holds a void orb..) but green makes more sense
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Oh definitely. We need old Jim there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    In wow i see order/arcane as a concept of neutrality rather than lawful, The titans saw chaotic words and shape then in order, but they don't say there to keep the "laws", and you know, lawful neutral exist exactly to answer this, as a primal force of neutrality with beings(titans) actively ordering the cosmo with their own vision.
    That does not make it inherently neutral, it just happened that cosmology Order forces happened to be neutral in WoW. It can easily be evil, as shown in other media - hence the concept of Lawful Evil. Emperor Palpatine and his Empire or Baron Harkonnen are good examples
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post

Formerly known as Arafal

Oh my god that's fantastic lmfao

7+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/TwrPDIY.png[IMG]

I am so proud of the train i started this season continuing /cry

Is that metallic dragonflight Ren and Stimpy at the bottom?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone send me your ideas for prompts for the announcements and I'll try and include most of them in a bingo card!

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, only one week for the train left. Do we have previous xpacs hype trains stored somewhere?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Everyone send me your ideas for prompts for the announcements and I'll try and include most of them in a bingo card!
    "We can't wait to share more information with you at a later date."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    That's Stimpalyon and the leader of the Ren'dorei.

7+ Year Old Account
    "We can't wait to share more information with you at a later date."
    I'll put this as a More Soon (TM)

7+ Year Old Account
    It's the cosmic power couple Stimplyon and Ren-dorei.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    That's Stimpalyon and the leader of the Ren'dorei.
    I'm moderately disappointed it's not what I thought it was.