10+ Year Old Account
    The first thing that came to my mind with the letters in the image was Echeyakee - the white lion in the barrens. https://www.wowhead.com/quest=881/echeyakee

Its tauren for white mist.

I tried the binary, based on vowels and consonants, doesn't seem to work. hipo may be unto something, we may need to add drek'thar's letters to the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    This is what I've been thinking as well. I thought that maybe the letters' numbers in the alphabet could correspond to either a 0 or a 1 based on whether it's an odd or an even number, but... they're all odd numbers.

A = 1 (odd)
    C = 3 (odd)
    E = 5 (odd)
    K = 11 (odd)
    Y = 25 (odd)

Maybe vowels could be 0s and consonants 1s, or the other way around.
    Quote Originally Posted by hipolnalrt View Post
    The first thing that came to my mind with the letters in the image was Echeyakee - the white lion in the barrens. [/url]

Was there something new leaked or some riddle posted, in the last days or so?

Quote Originally Posted by hipolnalrt View Post
    The first thing that came to my mind with the letters in the image was Echeyakee - the white lion in the barrens. https://www.wowhead.com/quest=881/echeyakee

If it was a longwinded way of teasing Saberon, that would be funny.

And I'll admit that following up Worgen from Cata with Saberon in Cata 2 would be really clever.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Another puzzle:
    Anal rimm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncaller Alanna View Post
    Was there something new leaked or some riddle posted, in the last days or so?
    They're talking about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    You discovered to being neutral as pandas, You discovered a class that evoke..

I am glad how much the topic has come to life after our tips - great ideas. Today, however, I am giving you perhaps the last tip. You had a clue to your class, today maybe let's think about the race?
    I didn't want it to be too easy, and I liked the "theredshirtguy" reaction so we'll pull the topic a little differently. The Warcraft community loves puzzles, hidden mounts, etc.
    I'm not very good at puzzles, but I came up with something like this:

PS. code is not everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypester View Post
    There are no more sexy human-looking races left on Azeroth that aren't playable besides ARGUABLY Vrykul.

What "mass appeal" race is there left to implement?
    There's no need for anymore races at all, There's far too many as it is now and that's alot of choice, I would prefer they work on the classes.

drekthar + ekacay
    = drake + threkacay
    = drakk + ethreacay

If eventually that can be of any help...

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, could the picture of Drek'thar in the background be related to the fact that he's blind? Could that be a clue to solving this riddle?

The new race will be a race of half human half dragon hybrids called the Drak'thar

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I tried the binary, based on vowels and consonants, doesn't seem to work. hipo may be unto something, we may need to add drek'thar's letters to the mix.
    Possible. Or its a clue to what to do with Dre'thar's letters. I mean we are looking at a Dragon expansion and his name starty with DR so

D R E K T H A R (and maybe) A A C E K Y

If we accept the draconic race approach it will start with DRAC or DRAKE
    For DRAKE the remaining letters are T H R A A C E Y
    For DRAC the rest is E K T H R A A E K Y

Funny how "Race" can also be put together if we add the clues into the mix Drake thay race? Nope, false alarms. Hmm, what else can it be? Dark ethay race? What is ethay? hatey? 'Dark hatey race' sounds evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncaller Alanna View Post
    The new race will be a race of half human half dragon hybrids called the Drak'thar
    Lok'tar ogar, Drak'thar, we have been drak'tharing you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    There's no need for anymore races at all, There's far too many as it is now and that's alot of choice, I would prefer they work on the classes.
    One could argue the same for classes if they chose to do so. 36 different specs is also "alot" of choice. And new races and new classes are not exclusive. They're not necessarily competing with each other for resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Possible. Or its a clue to what to do with Dre'thar's letters. I mean we are looking at a Dragon expansion and his name starty with DR so

D R E K T H A R (and maybe) A A C E K Y

If we accept the draconic race approach it will start with DRAC or DRAKE
    For DRAKE the remaining letters are T H R A A C E Y
    For DRAC the rest is E K T H R A A E K Y

Funny how "Race" can also be put together if we add the clues into the mix Drake thay race? Nope, false alarms. Hmm, what else can it be? Dark ethay race? What is ethay? hatey? 'Dark hatey race' sounds evil.
    maybe it means that the name of the new race is an anagram of the name drek'thar, although that would be a weird pick for a name, even though you can easily spell drak with it

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

Wait, could the picture of Drek'thar in the background be related to the fact that he's blind? Could that be a clue to solving this riddle?
    Would count on it. Blindness is important. Subterranean or nocturnal race where eyesight is no longer relevant, would be my guess. Shamanistic moles. Or bats.

Maybe should be only looking at AY from the picture as CAKE is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    So much this.... I know people want a ranged class and I'd love it if the Dragon-themed class has a ranged caster version too, but for the love of Titans, please have them wear goddamn plate or mail armor. 90% of mail armor in this game is literally made of dragon scales anyway And have some cool fcking dragonflight-inspired sets D: With horns, with glowing runes, with polished scales, with dragon wings, a single-side shoulder or glove in the shape of a dragon's head, or a dragon head helmet with horns omg.... or a shoulder. Just GIVE ME DRAGONS and metal!
    There’s even a dragon rider set which imo has amazing shoulders even if they are minimalist

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxacorico View Post
    The hate with pandas is because they're funny cuddly widdle pandas, there wouldn't be, or rather, there would be much smaller uproar if instead of pandas we got proper pandyr playable race

Edit: and also because something something Kung Fu Panda something.
    Honestly, the RP comminuty (and others) are the same way with Vulpera.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Would count on it. Blindness is important. Subterranean or nocturnal race where eyesight is no longer relevant, would be my guess. Shamanistic moles. Or bats.
    Kobolds? They aren't blind, but live underground. They also have shamans.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Maybe should be only looking at AY from the picture as CAKE is a lie.
    5000 IQ take. I love it.

Typing the first 2 " words " of that drekthar photo gives me this

EKACAY auto corrects to EBAY

YKACEA auto corrects to IKEA

On google

Coincidence? I think not.