7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I had an idea a few hundred pages back of a fire dragon healing spec that worked similar to a reverse disc priest. Instead of shields it would be healing debt as your flames keep them alive but burn at the same time so you get into a gameplay style of cauterize heal for spikes and then focusing on turning that flame into them for the heal.

That probably sounds weird but it works in my head.
    yes, what im wondering now is how they will pull it off
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Guys staaahp I'm consistently 30 pages behind no matter how much I merely skim!
    Its taken me 6.5 hours to go from 30 pages behind to 9 behind.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Excellent analysis. I don't agree with everything you said, but for the most part I think you're right. Anyone who still thinks this is real should give this a read.
    If there were any mistakes I made, do please point them out. I want to debunk this to the best of my ability and ensure that I've only made the best arguments I can from my analysis, so please voice your disagreements if you think they might reflect a serious mistake on my part! This model is a verifiable hype-killer and I want to keep the train rolling to prevent people from going in drained.

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    In lore orcs once controlled the red dragons. Could this be a flashback?
    Most likely yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    They also cut a lot of the UI on the right for some reason? Can't bother to fake the sliders and icons there?
    This. It's a photoshop job if it's fake. The claim that it's from a private server that no one can find for some reason but also a private server that doesn't have UI finished for the drakonids is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    I literally pointed out nine exhibits of proof.
    I'm thinking a few things because I agree with your observations. Obviously alpha like mentioned, but that pose just looks so stupid for a dragon. Being all upright like something was just jammed up his rear. The pose when he's in combat looked much more natural, and his neck didn't look grotesque. It looked like the Worgen pose, which would be fitting for a dragon, but I lean towards it being fake anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I had an idea a few hundred pages back of a fire dragon healing spec that worked similar to a reverse disc priest. Instead of shields it would be healing debt as your flames keep them alive but burn at the same time so you get into a gameplay style of cauterize heal for spikes and then focusing on turning that flame into them for the heal.

That probably sounds weird but it works in my head.
    I could see it working a bit like discipline priests. You use red dragonfire to burn your enemies, but it leaves behind a blooming flower field that heals your allies. Something like that. I guess it could just be fire as healing though too.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Me an intelectual:

This is what i wanted
    The bottom two look kind of generic, but the top one looks very cool. I'd really love that to be a race.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Excellent analysis. I don't agree with everything you said, but for the most part I think you're right. Anyone who still thinks this is real should give this a read.
    Right. I mean, this could be the real race, but this is not the real image.

Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    I'm thinking a few things because I agree with your observations. Obviously alpha like mentioned, but that pose just looks so stupid for a dragon. Being all upright like something was just jammed up his rear. The pose when he's in combat looked much more natural, and his neck didn't look grotesque. It looked like the Worgen pose, which would be fitting for a dragon, but I lean towards it being fake anyway.
    Devil's advocate, we just got that incubus model that no one would have believed was real if you showed it to anyone between 2004-2020.

Quote Originally Posted by rainhard View Post
    Anyone knows if she was always a Bnet avatar you can choose from?
    I'm like 75% sure NO.

I was looking for Dragons specifically yesterday, didn't recall seeing her, AND I just looked BEFORE restarting B.Net minutes ago, my eyes did not see it.

However, when I restarted and checked again, BAM my eyes picked it up. Was it JUST added? huh..
    Happy to be proven wrong though. Someone else check without restarting asap!
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by flan1337 View Post
    In lore orcs once controlled the red dragons. Could this be a flashback?
    Inb4 the story is about them dragons suddenly deciding to annihilate the horde so we gotta team up and exterminate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    9 exhibits of proof it's from a private server? Weird, I don't see proof of that. I see 'this looks weird and ugly so false.'
    But I'm not trying to argue that. I'm trying to argue that the actual errors and the inconsistencies with Blizzard designs are proof it's fanmade. If I were arguing "weird and ugly so false", I'd just point out how it looks like crap and give no elaboration on how it can't be made by Blizzard. Blizzard can make weird and ugly, but this doesn't look weird and ugly in the same way as, say, Mechagnomes or Vulpera. This is a whole different species of it. It doesn't even look as bad as them, strictly, it just looks more amateur and sloppy. It's the quality and consistency, not the aesthetics.

5+ Year Old Account
    hmm in ptr all the trees linked to the dream ways leaves have changed color they are orange
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

The quest at the stables in SW - Go and get something from a thief. Next quest is to throw water on three labourers to get them to come back. No further quest afterwards but the labourers are hammering pegs into the ground in front of the tree (that the cooking daily was beside - it's moved over by the building now)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Its taken me 6.5 hours to go from 30 pages behind to 9 behind.
    Still further than me
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Finally caught up (for now)

The 3rd pic with the fire breath ability is supposed to be the Evoker leak as far as I could tell, there was some other leak either from Scaleface or Axaron that mentioned red fire cone thing to heal. So would be a leak of the healing evoker spec.

But definitely feel like Axaron's past few comments raises the probability of trolling quite a bit. Idk what to think of the dragon model itself though. I do hope it would actually be a bit better looking I guess, not that I hate it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm like 75% sure NO.

I was looking for Dragons specifically yesterday, didn't recall seeing her, AND I just looked BEFORE restarting B.Net minutes ago, my eyes did not see it.

However, when I restarted and checked again, BAM my eyes picked it up. Was it JUST added? huh..
    I am 99% sure she wasnt. I changed my avatar quite a bit the last couple weeks due to Deathwing HotS hype and she clearly was not there in that form.

Also is the Chromie one new too? I dont really recall that one either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    I'm like 75% sure NO.

I remember seeing her last time I checked a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    They also cut a lot of the UI on the right for some reason? Can't bother to fake the sliders and icons there?
    Very good thing to notice! I didn't realize how damning that was, but now that I think of it I agree very much! Why not show the icon, the name, the class choices etc. or the customization tab?