Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post

I wait 3 minutes for answear

Or i will escalte here
    God have mercy on us
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Tinker would be quite the long shot (but a very welcome one).
    I want to play a magical gunslinger.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Das Thora View Post
    You can't really blame strangers on the internet for any mental illness you think you might have. That's something you should handle in person rather than seeking help from an MMO site.
    Funny you troll me and assume I have a mental illness because I disagree with your monstrous races fetish, sorry bud take a look in the mirror because you took my comment about monstrous races far too personally, fyi I was talking about the guy spamming blood elf pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    But unironically BfA reveal was awesome. A great cinematic, a great feature trailer and so many good stuff.
    If only Island Expeditions worked. If only we had more than two warfronts. if only the story weren't complete dogshit.
    Just imagine if the Battle of Lordaeron were first and Teldrassil second.
    Personally I think the main problem with Teldrassil/Undercity was that they happened right after the other. Teldrassil should have been the only big event in the pre-patch, then Undercity should have been the 8.1 raid instead of Dazar'alor.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Funny you troll me and assume I have a mental illness because I disagree with your monstrous races fetish, sorry bud take a look in the mirror because you took my comment about monstrous races far too personally, fyi I was talking about the guy spamming blood elf pictures.
    Jesus, more than one nerve was touched. Take a break from the internet if you're so upset. Too many upset mentally ill people here on a 10.0 hype thread. This isn't a counseling session.

But unironically BfA reveal was awesome. A great cinematic, a great feature trailer and so many good stuff.
    If only Island Expeditions worked. If only we had more than two warfronts. if only the story weren't complete dogshit.
    Just imagine if the Battle of Lordaeron were first and Teldrassil second.
    I am pretty sure people were very much hyped for BfA early on. Then the beta started and Azerite traits looked liked barf. I was honestly in denial for half that beta hoping they'd show more and better traits later on . . .
    For me, still better than BfA. Sure it fucked up more but that's because they actually tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Such is our burden my child, but we must endure it if we want to seek out the truth
    Feels like the old days. But then again I haven't followed an expansion announcement/release since WoD so it probably happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Is this legit? Is this player customization option for humans?
    For Drakthyr

Jesus, more than one nerve was touched. Take a break from the internet if you're so upset. Too many upset mentally ill people here on a 10.0 hype thread. This isn't a counseling session.
    Same to you, take a break buttercup, none of my nerves were touched I was correcting you, you can't help it I understand.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Personally I think the main problem with Teldrassil/Undercity was that they happened right after the other. Teldrassil should have been the only big event in the pre-patch, then Undercity should have been the 8.1 raid instead of Dazar'alor.
    Teldrassil shouldn't have been in the pre-patch. Now it is cut out and you don't even see why you are fighting the bloody war. I'm not even sure the Battle for Lordaeron is in or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna reply to the troll (he's on my ignore list anyway) but in case others are curious, here's the 4chan thread with his trademark racist nonsense that I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Really? Scales look like a shirt and face looks final fantasy stuff. Not hyped so far..
    Yeah it’s giving Aura ripoff. Final Fantasy XIV did the scaly Boys and girls way better.

And the dragon form is still pretty hideous, but let’s wait and see…

I hope Envoker is not Dracathyr or whatever their name is exclusive. I want to play one, but I guess 50% of players will be a dragon next expansion and I’d totally avoid that.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah it’s giving Aura ripoff. Final Fantasy XIV did the scaly Boys and girls way better.

And the dragon form is still pretty hideous, but let’s wait and see…

I hope Envoker is not Dracathyr or whatever their name is exclusive. I want to play one, but I guess 50% of players will be a dragon next expansion and I’d totally avoid that.
    Drakkin from EQ way predate Au'ra.

Any leaks regarding male Dracathing? Will it too use female rig or male Worgen and look shitty as fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I still don't understand what the point of Dazar'alor is. Alliance achieves their actual goal within the introductory cinematic. WHy is the rest happening?
    While I enjoyed the raid, I think it'd have been more interesting as part of the Zandalar Forever scenario on Horde side and as the climax of the Alliance storyline on Alliance. Have Rastakhan die at a different point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Says the person saying others are troll

ay lmao

Okay so what i wish the Devs will announce is at least:
    - a new class (i really dont care about a new race tbh, its gonna be ugly anyway if it happens)
    - another HUGE feature like Player Housing.

If both don’t happen or no new class only, then i want TONS of AMAZING new character costumization options.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Any leaks regarding male Dracathing? Will it too use female rig or male Worgen and look shitty as fuck?
    The rid is from the Dreadlord models.

The male model will therefore look akin to this:

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    Hmm.. all these leaks about the new race but nothing on the class?
    Honestly, I’m not buying it. Blizzard has never made a playable race that wasn’t heavily exposed to the player base before hand. Even Vulpera were held back until an avalanche of players demanded they be playable. However, they were just an allied race.

I simply don’t see Blizzard doing something as dramatic as putting out bipedal dragons that we’ve never seen before. They would put out Drakonoids before they did that.

Same goes with classes where Blizzard tends to release class concepts heavily tied to lore characters, and things the player has been exposed to, and demanded.

Perhaps Blizzard has decided to take bigger risks in these departments, but I doubt it.

Teldrassil shouldn't have been in the pre-patch. Now it is cut out and you don't even see why you are fighting the bloody war. I'm not even sure the Battle for Lordaeron is in or not.
    I just did the Lordaeron scenario yesterday on an old horde alt (because i'm planning on unlocking Horde AR from BfA), so it's definitely still in.