7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ahgsfds View Post
    why elf? it's something new. Neither elf human space cow or orc. Just stay tuned.
    the humanoid form you "leak" earlier was literaly an elf with pinky eyes and horns, that is awful

Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    hmm yeah or like a vibrant peach color
    Brown could work. It's a distinct color and wouldn't be confused for any other class.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    why elf? it's something new. Neither elf human space cow or orc. Just stay tuned.
    The thing is, we don't want something new. We want something that we've been shown and told about for years. We want what dragons have been doing forever.

If we're stuck with something that looks human but with dragon scales and horns here and there, it's going to be super disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    It's demanded by a minority of the player see on fansites, honestly if tinker gets mentioned over a potential caster class my purchase and continued subscription would not be secured and I think many others would feel the same.
    Highly doubtful. Again, the Tinker is a consistent presence in WoW. People have already seen Goblins and Gnomes running around in mech suits, so it wouldn't be a shock to them. Yeah, some would be disappointed by their inclusion, but it's highly doubtful that people would stop playing WoW because something ALREADY in the game is now available to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Yep.

And dragons, as a race, have been known to disguise themselves as any of the current races we have in game. What's your point?
    My point is that its a NEW race. Just like the worgen it will have ONE humanoid form, and its aparently a human-elf hybrid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    It's weird how there are no apparent image leaks of this supposed new class.
    That is a good point considering it would be an even bigger reveal than a new race or new talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The final form…

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    But we saw humanoid forms of the new race. So you say the screenshots are fake?
    humanoid doesnt mean elf? its theirs humanoid form which is also unique. Seen only females tho, lookin' good.

Quote Originally Posted by hllfrmththrsd View Post
    guys, what class colour do you think will evoker be?
    based on current color schemes and the pattern of 1 dark version for each color we are really only left with brown

humanoid doesnt mean elf? its theirs humanoid form which is also unique. Seen only females tho, lookin' good.
    Oh I get it now. I guess that means their humanoid form isn't any "race" you pick, but a standard unique "humanoid" form they all have.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    WoW's highest playerbase was during Cataclysm actually. I always like how Wrathbabies love to count the entire first year of Cataclysm reaching the peak as "WotLK"
    According to the earning call, there was no uptick in players going into Cataclysm from WotLK. My post includes a link to WoW's earning call graph, showing that WoW peaked in the final months of WotLK, and remained steady into Cataclysm with no uptick

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    It's weird how there are no apparent image leaks of this supposed new class.
    Outside of that alleged screenshot of one of their abilities, it might just not be in that alleged "press package" that's apparently been circulated.

Think it would be cool if it was a Dragon Class+Race, but your alternate form could be any race since dragons get to choose how they appear? so basically perma worgen but u can transform into normal form of any race that you choose(you get dragon racials etc and probably must choose your alternate form on creation)

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except that its proven science that people prefer the known to the unknown. WoW fans are no different. They'd rather have something known become a permanent part of the game than something unknown and untested. That's just common sense.

On Blizzard's part, it's a MASSIVE risk to implement an unknown and untested race and class concept into the game. Again, it's common sense for them to bring in something that has an established fan base within the community.
    i agree

give us dragonsworn

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Oh I get it now. I guess that means their humanoid form isn't any "race" you pick, but a standard unique "humanoid" form they all have.
    Booooo.

That's fucking disappointing.

7+ Year Old Account
    That looks exactly like an elf , so unique

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Highly doubtful. Again, the Tinker is a consistent presence in WoW. People have already seen Goblins and Gnomes running around in mech suits, so it wouldn't be a shock to them. Yeah, some would be disappointed by their inclusion, but it's highly doubtful that people would stop playing WoW because something ALREADY in the game is now available to players.
    We shall see in a few hours but I sincerely hope you're wrong, for the health and wellbeing of WoW.

The humanoid form is basically human... if you mean their customization being unique maybe, but that is bull**** for them to not include elves, gnomes and other dragon chosen races.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    WoW's highest playerbase was during Cataclysm actually. I always like how Wrathbabies love to count the entire first year of Cataclysm reaching the peak as "WotLK"
    Don't forget how it's equally true that WotLK was the first time WoW player numbers decreased.
    After the initial launch the numbers for WoW had a slight peak, then a slow descent down, with a small peak again for ICC before starting it's decline. Well before Catacwas evne close to out even.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its a race that work like worgen

human->werewolf

people want to know if it will be just

Elf->dragon form

or

Any race->Dragon form
    So ONE race that consists of multiple races??? So a new race concept is what yall think we could get?