7+ Year Old Account
    2 more hours until I am finished with work... and then have to catch a bus during rush hour to my friends house since we are group watching it there xD
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    So I guess we have to hope that the class is what the race isn't!
    I would not mind it if Evoker was the class that gave dragon customizations to all the races.

Cause honestly, the Drakonid being limited to humans only kinda sucks, actually!

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Nah, the Dragon Isles will be added as a raid. No New zones. Ever.
    Lmao, poor Emerald Dream/Nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    I have a feeling Blizzard is going the lazy route and not having armor show on the dragon form.

The newest leaked pic makes it look 100% like a demon hunter metamorphosis situation where only the underwear shows
    That would be incredibly disappointing.

I have a feeling Blizzard is going the lazy route and not having armor show on the dragon form.

The newest leaked pic makes it look 100% like a demon hunter metamorphosis situation where only the underwear shows
    That's going to be ridiculously disappointing but also very on-brand with current Blizzard - cut corners where you can, never deliver above baseline expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    What I don't really get is why this needs to be a transformation at all, and not just a race. It really doesn't look that complicated to add armor onto.
    The race is a stand-in for dragons and one of the iconic bits of wow dragons is that they can shapeshift into mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaleface View Post
    Welcome.

At start sorry for translation stuff as someone noticed I am not native US/GB/ENG/etc - here is wall of text >>
    (sorry no formatting xd)

First of all, I would like to thank you all for participating in the fun. Where did this idea come from?
    In fact, it's a bit thanks to "theredshirtguy" who pointed out how I provide information by giving only tips, but also unfortunately thanks to a few toxic people who jumped at me on the forum and in private. I thought then, why is everybody always stabbing like this? We just keep reading some strange offensive things to different people. Even in SPECULATION thread.
    I thought that these 3 days must pass faster - so what could better pass the time than having fun together?

Then, I wasn't sure how you would react to it, and did there would be more insults at me, etc. But deep down I believed that there was hope for a good time - and I'm not talking about laughing "at someone", but having fun together - which, I hope - worked pretty well.
    A pleasant surprise for me was the response of many people who, even after solving the puzzle, wrote that "even if it was a fake, I had a great time - we missed it and I counted on it" - me too. And huge respect to You for this.

And now, YES - The mystery has been solved.

Word about the puzzle itself - you have DREKTHAR in the picture, right?
    A trained eye will notice that the letters of his name are mixed with 3 additional letters - in a different order, completely random. Yes, there were over 300 combinations, but I had to fit it in the picture to make it quite legible, as well as someone noticed. Well, the 3 letters that appear in the name appear in every combination - and the 3 additional letters either repeat or appear in different places. The simplest solution is 3 letters in the order in which they appear in the name + what comes after them. And so we come to the point that EKA should be replaced with the possibility from the key.
    How do you know this combination is true? Here comes "code is not everything", so why not check the file?
    At this point, a person appears to us who said that he reviewed a file. What do we have in there? Boy, it's dragons!

But not only - "flightrising" which as someone mentioned is a players' website, ok. If someone noticed there was a code in the metadata - which only matched one dragon on this page. When you click on any dragon, its ID appears in the address bar of the site - this was to lead to the replacement of the ID which is in the metadata (earlier there was layer "Dracthyr and it was my mistake, so the post was edited with the correct file with the identifier: )) and this is how it appears: DRACTHYR.
    If You ask for a model, hmmm - imagine hybrid of dh (meta model), and maybe worgen if we talk about animation, but with wings and in few different dragonflights... I mean - colors...

Interesting fact: one of the developers (I have to say that he is not related to me or anyone I know) himself pasted a picture from this site with some dragons not so long ago at twitter and some of You also noticed this. In this way, you all linked the facts together.
    BTW. I didn't know that site before I started to look on google for some "Dracthyr" and found this, then I was like "wtf! The developer may have given birth to his idea here!" - Because, why not? Sounds legit specially that he posted image of dragons clan before.

I think everyone or most of You can say that he/she had a nice Friday evening and Saturday. In two days we will know if it's true :P (But You need to know, it is not a troll).
    I want also add a few words from myself to possible Blizzard employees, because I know they are reading it - that's what we miss, we - gamers.
    It may sound a bit sentimental on my part, but I hear all around me from players I know from vanilla - how much (not so much game) authors' approach has changed.
    I remember times when GM was able to openly joke with players during a raid (who doesn't know youtube video when GM turns raiders into different creatures?), And it was not his duty - they could just do that. Have fun with us.

I remember openly talking about the development of the game, there was contact between players and developers. Unfortunately, the current Blizzard is not what it used to be for a long time. This "leak" is not a manifesto (although you can argue that, everyone has their own opinion), more a desire to pay attention to what we miss ..
    Be more open-minded, don't be afraid to confront players about your ideas (don't you have mobile phones?). Maybe then we will avoid production beta tests at the cost of players, especially those who do raids will understand what I mean (Thanks US for testing each tier <3). We and you spent many years in this universe, some of us all our youth - appreciate it, and please! do not only think about cutting off coupons (as on Tuesday, 19th).

For my part - I think that everyone will be happy on Tuesday (1st finally new UI! 2nd after seeying changes in talent system I think that some devs play a lot in POE or just missing a WOTLK times :>).
    Even if the names are changed at the last minute ;-) But I sincerely doubt it.
    Best wishes community. If by some miracle I get banned here, what's wrong is not me - There was no intention of trolling here, only fun together - based on facts
    10.0 as I said to myself will be my last adventure here, buuut see You in 11.0 speculation thread..

Aaaand to sum up a "SPECULATION" You can simply rewind to previous posts.

PS1. thank you to people who obviously had knowledge similar to mine (I can see it after they commented in this thread) that they let others play a riddle
    PS2. About the past - yes, Legion and D4 info was from Insider, like now. IN BFA/SL there was no too much info and I have been trolled a bit). In some way I am just a random player like You, but with some contacts inside ;-)

Ouhh, I think i described all the things

"One more thing:" I almost forgot. Did You tried to make a character named Evoker? "That name is restriced" Interesting, but for example Dracthyr can be reserved.. Soo at least the race name can be a bait to troll a press & leaks ;-)
    @Alomain @ercarp @Fahrad Wagner @Ferlion @Gifdwarf @hipolnalrt @justMaku (500iq brain to check a file meta <3 ) @Wangming @Yunravel - and many others which I should check all the last 50 pages to write xD thanks and have a nice adventure in 10.x
    probably best troll leak I've seen on this site. nice work!

They literally have chest armor and helm on that latest pic:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunomii View Post
    looks like a new hairstyle too, but if you compare the scale parts of her body with the leaked pinky eye/white hair girl they're on the exact same spots of the body.
    scales? isn't that armor? yellow scales ona blue dragon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    It's a presence but a minor one. Let it go. You can flood every class thread in about two years with your concepts and how according to you they are the only logical addition to the game. Only to go raging again how Blizzard are taking a huge risk not listening to you, the almiighty Teriz, spokesperson of every single WoW fan.
    Except it isn't a minor one. We have three races that utilize the concept, two faction leaders that are Tinkers, a WC3 and HotS hero who are Tinkers, and multiple areas in Warcraft lore that revolve around the concept.

Also please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say Blizzard is taking a huge risk by ONLY not implementing Tinkers, I said they would be taking a huge risk implementing unknown race and class concepts over KNOWN and demanded for race and class concepts. The Tinker isn't the only item included in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    I would not mind it if Evoker was the class that gave dragon customizations to all the races.

Cause honestly, the Drakonid being limited to humans only kinda sucks, actually!
    Yep this is exactly my train of thought right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    probably best troll leak I've seen on this site. nice work!
    Except it doesnt look like troll because we got legit screens of everything he mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post

Not sure what is unique to the human on the right. It looks like regular human with maybe horn accessories as customization lmao.
    the face and arms look weird compared to normal human but considering ive seen bigfoot evidence with more pixels idk

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    They literally have chest armor and helm on that latest pic:
    yeah, but this seems more like baked on armor that you choose during character creation

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Lmao, poor Emerald Dream/Nightmare.
    I still mourn it.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by horizon-nowhere View Post
    Yep this is exactly my train of thought right now!
    Pass me the hopium bong. I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    Except it doesnt look like troll because we got legit screens of everything he mentioned.
    lol we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by ZyntosAran View Post
    nothing has been confirmed legit outside of the logo and possibly art

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it isn't a minor one. We have three races that utilize the concept, two faction leaders that are Tinkers, a WC3 and HotS hero who are Tinkers, and multiple areas in Warcraft lore that revolve around the concept.

Also please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say Blizzard is taking a huge risk by ONLY not implementing Tinkers, I said they would be taking a huge risk implementing unknown race and class concepts over KNOWN and demanded for race and class concepts. The Tinker isn't the only item included in that.
    why you all so tinker? fug this class. It would mean more gnomes or green ugly gnomes. Either way it's gnomes and they should just die off. Press F to pay respects.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsworn 4 Lyfe View Post
    based on current color schemes and the pattern of 1 dark version for each color we are really only left with brown
    What about pink / a very light red?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again