Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    Curious as to why anyone expects this to be a live link?

It's not like there's a Shadowlands equivalent to this. Replace "dragonflight" with "shadowlands" in the URL. Doesn't load, either.

http://shadowlands.blizzard.com/
    For UK I'm expecting it to be

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/dragonflight

This might aswell be the biggest confirmation that the expansion is about dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by m4Zzo928 View Post
    long necks confirmed? damn.
    It's time.

Best day ever.

Xenoblade chronicles 3 new trailer + the game is actually gonna release EARLIER than what previously STATED.

MY GOD.

Homophobia is so gay.

It's been a pleasure following this thread. Enjoy the reveal everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    This might aswell be the biggest confirmation that the expansion is about dragons.
    Dragonflight was clue enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    That'd work in an ideal world, but in practice, when a business like Blizzard not concerned with delivering the best product sees they're making less from sales, their immediate response isn't "Weird, I better put even more money into this and make it better". It'll more realistically be to cut more corners and try to deliver a product for less cost to make up for the discrepancy.

No company in their right mind is going to look at a 18 year old game that's making less money and think, "I better pump more of our finite resources into this!"
    Nooo you don't get it. The anti pre order crowd can change the industry by themselves. They will not relent. Nobody is allowed to decide what to do with their own money. They decide for you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well both websites come to the same end for me. Imagine the fucking shock if the title isn't legit either.
    I get a connection timeout on dragonflight.blizzard.com and a DNS error on anything I make up. But we already know it's got its SSL certificates and stuff, so obviously it's a got a DNS pathway.

Quote Originally Posted by deventh View Post
    it's time.
    disgustiiing!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    That'd work in an ideal world, but in practice, when a business like Blizzard not concerned with delivering the best product sees they're making less from sales, their immediate response isn't "Weird, I better put even more money into this and make it better". It'll more realistically be to cut more corners and try to deliver a product for less cost to make up for the discrepancy.

No company in their right mind is going to look at a 18 year old game that's making less money and think, "I better pump more of our finite resources into this!"
    Historically Blizzard have ended the expansion early if it's under performing, internally it seems like if it doesn't hit the numbers they like, a patch gets cut.
    This might change with Microsoft, i think it's an Activision thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    I... wouldn't mind Tinkers if they were available to more races and were a generic 'engineering' themed class rather than a Goblin and Gnome thing?

Pandaren in a mech suit. Hell yeah.
    I think it would be like 4 races per faction.

Goblin undead belf and maghar.

Gnome mechagnome draenei and dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    The Expansion is ABOUT DRAGONS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Yeah but it was a leak still.

Quote Originally Posted by Exerionx View Post
    It's been a pleasure following this thread. Enjoy the reveal everyone.
    Same to you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Danuser and Ishikawa? We would get an average writer as a result. Wonder whom Soken will fuse with.
    A Brower/Soken fusion would have been incredible back in the day. Not sure who it would be today.

It's been a fun ride guys, possibly one of the most fun leak seasons, especially the final day.

Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    Historically Blizzard have ended the expansion early if it's under performing, internally it seems like if it doesn't hit the numbers they like, a patch gets cut.
    This might change with Microsoft, i think it's an Activision thing.
    That means BFA performed really well? cuz content wise BFA was on track all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah but it was a leak still.
    Well leak that came directly from Blizzard's official sources.

Let's see if teriz will accept hrs wrong about tinker and admit it. Probably not though!

See you on the other side lads