10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHardBanEvader View Post
    Alright, we're 25 minutes away now, so I won't be updating the thread until after the reveal just in case someone comes in here and spoils that shit, I hope we won't be left disappointed.

Hope for the best but expect the worst.
    Exactly. I have a terrible gut feeling though. 25% of me thinks its going to be something totally amazing, BUT the other 75% says it's going to be a big WHAT? and nothing that has been hoped for. I'm not into tinkers, but would love some kind of dragon something. I'll think more positvely and keep the fingers and toes crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    It's been a fun ride guys, possibly one of the most fun leak seasons, especially the final day.
    How the hell did you posts 2186 massages in one Year ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a wild ride on last days trying to get to the last pages and reading through the older ones lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Youtube starts in five minutes. Time to post the joker gifs.

Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    Historically Blizzard have ended the expansion early if it's under performing, internally it seems like if it doesn't hit the numbers they like, a patch gets cut.
    This might change with Microsoft, i think it's an Activision thing.
    This seems a more reasonable response to expect, unfortunately. If they make less than they intend on preorders they adjust their target and cut corners to keep it profitable

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Why are we not supposed to preorder, again? What do we stand to lose?
    I guess it's that old argument that the devs stop working as soon as a certain preorder threshold is reached. xD
    I myself do not preorder but that's more of a "why should they have my money as long as I don't have the product?" mentality. If there are preorder bonuses that interest me, I preorder. For the last two expacs there wasn't so I didn't preorder.*shrug*

Enjoy people see you on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Dragonflight was clue enough...
    naaaaah dude, dragonflight could be about anything. dragons are somewhat similar to phoenixes, who are made of fire, and fire emits light
    light xpac incoming
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and http://wowclassic.blizzard.com/ also gets a loading loop into a connection timeout error. That SSL certificate was registered the same day as http://dragonflight.blizzard.com/.

Most likely they're gonna launch a new proper WoW Classic site to go with the WotLK announcement, since right now they have Classic and BCC just piggybacking on the standard WoW domain.

I hope Magni is back. I don't get people who dislike him.

Or maybe I'm just that desperate for non-human, non-elf characters in the spotlight.

Enjoyed the thread everyone. See you next time!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinglong View Post
    Historically Blizzard have ended the expansion early if it's under performing, internally it seems like if it doesn't hit the numbers they like, a patch gets cut. This might change with Microsoft, i think it's an Activision thing.
    Blizzard has been pretty clear that Shadowlands was not ended early though and they always intended it to be 3 raid tiers. So the only thing cut would be story elements or filler content from the existing patches.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Sitting in the twitch stream with the chat closed, watching viewer count just skyrocketing

Who is ready for dragon-blessed traits on gear?

I hope I get surprised despite the leaks

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm nervous lmao

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Blizzard has been pretty clear that Shadowlands was not ended early though and they always intended it to be 3 raid tiers. So the only thing cut would be story elements or filler content from the existing patches.
    Warlords of Draenor was definitely cut early though, but there were other factors there apparently. The content drought was real, and they had so much planned content that never panned out, including the Shattrath raid and a storyline with Doomhammer

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Who is ready for dragon-blessed traits on gear?
    You mean Shards of Dragination?

I am avoiding this thread until the announcement is over with just in case something gets spoiled few mins before. Have fun everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauderkin View Post
    I hope Magni is back. I don't get people who dislike him.

Or maybe I'm just that desperate for non-human, non-elf characters in the spotlight.
    Magni isnt all that bad its probably just his accent, the Woons