10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    In 4 hours
    Thanks!
    /20char

Quote Originally Posted by Caprias View Post
    I'd agree with that but in this case it's a pretty big thing lol.

No I'm not a fanboy, I barely watch the guy due to his... nature.. but this is something I'd never thought would happen this decade.
    Eh, its just an interview, they're doing a blitz of them, I'm not too shocked.

It'll get posted when it happens.

Also just realized I was going off the timezone for a different thing tomorrow, my bad.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Given how Elune is worshipped around the cosmos, and is implied to have affected the Kaldorei appearance, Space Elves are more likely than not.
    Elune is literally the nightwarrior costumization. Space elf doesnt make sense.

Vegan elf makes more sense for that matter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    What do you call it when they clearly are capable of making more advanced armor designs (latest transmog in store) but don't put that same effort into the ingame sets?
    They do though. So I'm not sure what you are getting at other then being envious of the things added to the store.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They do though. So I'm not sure what you are getting at other then being envious of the things added to the store.
    Not sure why you continue to try and wind people up by accusing them of being jealous. No one is envious, and accusing them of such when they make it clear they're not is just trolling.

There's no armor set with the level of special effects that the transmog shop armor has. At most, mythic sets get slightly glowing shoulders and helmet.

This thing has special effects that extend around the armor, on the helmet, cloak, shoulders and chest.

What set are you thinking of thats on par?

Edit: I am not talking about your personal taste, guys. I’m talking about quantifiable additions to the armor not present in other armor sets. Can no one read?
    Last edited by wowrefugee; 2022-04-28 at 05:11 PM.

Not sure why you continue to try and wind people up by accusing them of being jealous. No one is envious, and accusing them of such when they make it clear they're not is just trolling.

There's no armor set with the level of special effects that the transmog shop armor has. At most, mythic sets get slightly glowing shoulders and helmet.

This thing has special effects that extend around the armor, on the helmet, cloak, shoulders and chest.

I mean WoD mythic armor for the first two were freaking amazing

Saw blade shoulders

Actually, the set doesn't have anything that's particularly exceptional. They can and have done stuff like that on armour before. In fact, the textures actually look a bit low-res.

And, quite frankly, i think it looks overly garish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because the store is some how bad because of one transmog in the store when the game has dozens added each expansion? That shows that you are envious of the it being in the shop because you want it but can't obtain it with out paying. Personal taste is what matters here because people might not like the set so it isn't as good, right?

It is amazing how you dismiss an entire applicable side of the debate simply because of pixels/whatever you are using to get upset about. What about the pre-order set for Shadowlands? Doesn't that have similar special things with the moving streams of white on the shoulders? Or are we excluding things like that as well?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Gryphonriding racial. Uses Dragonriding mechanics.
    Huth I don't even play Alliance at the moment but this is a fantastic idea!

Because the store is some how bad because of one transmog in the store when the game has dozens added each expansion? That shows that you are envious of the it being in the shop because you want it but can't obtain it with out paying. Personal taste is what matters here because people might not like the set so it isn't as good, right?

It is amazing how you dismiss an entire applicable side of the debate simply because of pixels/whatever you are using to get upset about. What about the pre-order set for Shadowlands? Doesn't that have similar special things with the moving streams of white on the shoulders? Or are we excluding things like that as well?

I don’t want the set! I don’t care for robes. So again, it has nothing to do with envy and your insistence on that is blinding you from my argument.

It objectively has more bells and whistles than any other set in game. That’s a fact.

Not sure what you mean by the last part. I’d consider the pre order set a cash shop item more or less, yeah.

Edit; also lol the implication that people can’t be against cash shops without being envious is hilarious. Surely that’s not an actual position you hold
    Last edited by wowrefugee; 2022-04-28 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The blood elf model, is sooo overused at this point. Its getting rediculous.
    Almost like it's the most popular, by an enormous margin.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don’t want the set! I don’t care for robes. So again, it has nothing to do with envy and your insistence on that is blinding you from my argument. It objectively has more bells and whistles than any other set in game. That’s a fact.
    I find it hard to believe you've analyzed every single set in the game to know it objectively has more bells and whistles. The only thing that sets the Astral set a part from normal transmog is the star field effect. Effects like that have been in the game before.

I find it hard to believe you've analyzed every single set in the game to know it objectively has more bells and whistles. The only thing that sets the Astral set a part from normal transmog is the star field effect. Effects like that have been in the game before.
    Still waiting for an example of a set with bells and whistles on the helmet, cloak, shoulders and chest.

You don’t even have to analyze every set. Just look at the elite gladiator and mythic sets in the collection tabs. Easy.

On Mythic tier or the Challenge Mode sets.

I don’t want the set! I don’t care for robes. So again, it has nothing to do with envy and your insistence on that is blinding you from my argument.

It objectively has more bells and whistles than any other set in game. That’s a fact.

Not sure what you mean by the last part. I’d consider the pre order set a cash shop item more or less, yeah.

Edit; also lol the implication that people can’t be against cash shops without being envious is hilarious. Surely that’s not an actual position you hold
    I refuse to believe that is true when we have things like the Void elf wings, or the back pieces from SL.

It looks cool and all, but plate has stuff like the Dazar'alor triceratops shoulderpiece, or the Antorus warrior set that effectively doubles their size.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    The blood elf model, is sooo overused at this point. Its getting rediculous.
    Personally I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for the males' weird posture that makes armor sit a bit odd on them. If they stood up straight it'd be a pretty good looking model! Sort of like their "stop" animation (except with more relaxed arms and shoulders).

Still waiting for an example of a set with bells and whistles on the helmet, cloak, shoulders and chest.

You don’t even have to analyze every set. Just look at the elite gladiator and mythic sets in the collection tabs. Easy.
    One of the leather shoulders from Sepulcher as giant cloth pieces that flow upwards. The druid shoulders from ToT has a spider living in it. The mythic druid shoulders from BRF has giant animated insect wings.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's what I don't like about blood elves, a "straight" skeleton, like night elves/humans would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I refuse to believe that is true when we have things like the Void elf wings, or the back pieces from SL.

It looks cool and all, but plate has stuff like the Dazar'alor triceratops shoulderpiece, or the Antorus warrior set that effectively doubles their size.

I’ll try one more time: I am talking about sets as a whole.

I am not talking about if you think it looks cool.

I am talking about how every set named so far has at most 1 piece with something exceptional about it, and the transmog shop set has exceptional effects on multiple pieces of its armor.

How about you look yourself? Because pretty much every single one of those sets is an example.

The effects on the shop set aren't even particularly well done. It looks more like they kitbashed it together out of existing pieces.