Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    This 9.2.5 PTR feels so slow... with nothing new, except some mounts...
    Well there is nothing new. It is just for cross faction groups and season 4 stuff, which is just recycling old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Well there is nothing new. It is just for cross faction groups and season 4 stuff, which is just recycling old stuff.
    Aren't people still hoping for this revamp and that allied race and whatnot? I mean it's a recipe for disappointment.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Aren't people still hoping for this revamp and that allied race and whatnot? I mean it's a recipe for disappointment.
    There is something happening in Tirisfal in addition to the two heritage weapon questlines. Personally I don't see why you would have a Darkfallen AR instead of just customization options, but it is what it is.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I think people were expecting a revamp only prior to the announcement of Dragonflight.

As for the AR. Still seems quite possible. There's the mysterious updated BE music and the new combat sounds.

I already miss leak season.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I think people were expecting a revamp only prior to the announcement of Dragonflight.

As for the AR. Still seems quite possible. There's the mysterious updated BE music and the new combat sounds.
    Combat sounds were actually likely figured out - they belong to Salandria and the male NPC in the blood knight quest (in 9.2.5). They use the exact same voice actor - its especially noticable with the... bubbly Salandria voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    And since Dragonflight was not the revamp, clearly it is gonna be in 9.2.5!

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Obviously creating a play pen for furries so they can do pet play.
    I mean, hey if they don't respond to Roleplaying threads on the Council. At least they are in tune with the actual perceived Majority of Roleplayers that the community think exists.

I heckin love being a roleplayer knowing that we only get a small finger tip sized cookie dough bite every 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And since Dragonflight was not the revamp, clearly it is gonna be in 9.2.5!
    Azeroth's Awakening, Planets' healing ITS SURELY GOING TO BE IN 11.0
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-05-05 at 04:15 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

The stable is probably for the new dragon riding thing

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Because the big exciting stuff is encrypted, and it will probably be like this from now on.
    The perplexing part being "why is anything on the ptr still encrypted?" The expansion has been announced. The Shadowlands story has ended. At this point, why have something on the ptr if you're not going to test it? What exactly are they trying not to spoil if there's nothing to spoil?
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    That's what I would say but the Alliance one is way too small to house a dragon, and why add it in 9.2.5 not 10.0?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    There are some really good questing zones out there for basically every expansion, you just need to find them haha. Silverpine Forest f.e. will forever be my most beloved leveling zone, all my chars went through it, and it never gets stale. Tbf it seems like they had the perfect formula there but never used it for other zones. You have lots of frequent rares which give quite a good junk of XP, a great story, you ride alongside Sylvanas, it has an awesome ending and I think the first ingame cutscenes (the lower quality ones with your character) they ever did. Just get yourself an artifact weapon at level 10 because they are quite OP at the start. Sprinkle a few dungeons in it, get your Garrison for your free lvl 25 pet later on and you should be 50 at the end of your favourite zone(s).

Btw, from 50-60 you can now do a daily Torghast run which gives 30-50% of a level and is surprisingly fun.
    Oooh didn't know re: Torghast, I'm not subbed at the moment but that's cute, thank you.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It's a 9.2.5 addition, it's just gonna be for better placed mount trainers or something similar.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    The perplexing part being "why is anything on the ptr still encrypted?" The expansion has been announced. The Shadowlands story has ended. At this point, why have something on the ptr if you're not going to test it? What exactly are they trying not to spoil if there's nothing to spoil?
    I dunno, there's a fair amount of players who don't want story spoilers on the PTR. The tirisfall stuff is clearly story related, so there is something to spoil there.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    I dunno, there's a fair amount of players who don't want story spoilers on the PTR. The tirisfall stuff is clearly story related, so there is something to spoil there.
    Is it spoilers when you find out details of a story in a linear order or just when it doesn't come out on retail? Those people are going to have a heart attack and die when the alpha comes out so thank goodness WoW development doesn't need to cater to them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it is kind of annoying at points to know how things are gonna end before the patch even comes out.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Is it spoilers when you find out details of a story in a linear order or just when it doesn't come out on retail? Those people are going to have a heart attack and die when the alpha comes out so thank goodness WoW development doesn't need to cater to them anymore.
    Is there really debate on what constitutes spoilers? lol

1+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty clear that the Marketing Teams idiotic decision of not doing a Preorder has led to this really weird situation where they are timing out for some other embargo. Considering how weird and bizarre this PTR has gone. There's something here that is timed in a way to lead to Preorders.

There's no event and I doubt it will be at Summer Game Fest. The first Dragonflight animated shorts would most likely be positioned for a Release Date announcement at Gamescom.

Again, this PTR is odd to say the least.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    It is pretty clear that the Marketing Teams idiotic decision of not doing a Preorder has led to this really weird situation where they are timing out for some other embargo. Considering how weird and bizarre this PTR has gone. There's something here that is timed in a way to lead to Preorders.

There's no event and I doubt it will be at Summer Game Fest. The first Dragonflight animated shorts would most likely be positioned for a Release Date announcement at Gamescom.
    The Alpha would have to start before they can estimate a release date.

Actually, yeah Blizzard is SGF's list of announcements. But if I would have to guess that would be for an Overwatch 2 cinematic. They could be holding off on actually releasing 9.2.5 until season 3 is over but that's so long to go without any WoW news. And the WoW content creators are already struggling to talk about anything.

1+ Year Old Account
    The Alpha would have to start before they can estimate a release date.

Actually, yeah Blizzard is SGF's list of announcements. But if I would have to guess that would be for an Overwatch 2 cinematic. They could be holding off on actually releasing 9.2.5 until season 3 is over but that's so long to go without any WoW news. And the WoW content creators are already struggling to talk about anything.
    No the partner list for SGF 2022 is not out yet. So we have no idea on that.

9.2.5 should be out in June and I assume that if the Darkfallen Allied Race is exposed in the Release of 9.2.5 and the Shop UI for Preorders for Dragonflight are out then too. I'd assume the next important things will be: Blizzcon Update (Always in May), Alpha Unencrypted and then 9.2.5 Launch w/ Preorders + Darkfallen Allied Race preorder.

But yeah, its just the snail pace of the 9.2.5 PTR doesnt seem to indicate a Late May/June Release. Unless again they have established the No Datamining on Story Policy for 9.2.5 and thats why it feels so odd.

If Preorders are not with 9.2.5 then Gamescom is the most likeliest candidate with a Release Date akin to Shadowlands + the Dragonflight Short series reveal with first Episode.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-05-05 at 04:57 PM.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can they release 9.2.5 during S3 then launch S4 just with a maintenance ?