Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    First one is much more likely. I reckon the majority of players don't follow Alpha/Beta news at all, and the only sort of news they get is probably from the official WoW site or twitter.
    The blogs will be on the official WoW site (I'd say they don't even follow that; the pop ups on Battle.net are probably their best engagement)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Where are the "today is the day, I can feel it" posts? Too early?
    Today is the day, I can feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Aren't current devs past WoW players? And look where that brought us.
    Except for Ion, no one noteworthy and Ion was relevant during the EJ days. Since late legion/BFA, there are tremendous amounts of indepth experience and knowledge with players. During BFA devs reached out to many top m+ teams regarding future class and dungeons balance, which was most likely ignored as I doubt anyone would ever recommend a Theater of Pain design over Freehold.

7+ Year Old Account
    Happy Thorsday everyone!

We got some clarifications on season 4 last night so atleast there is no radio silence. Will be interesting to see what feedback on it will make it into season 1 of Dragonflight (since they already said that the way the creation catalyst turned out did influence recent season 4 changes).

#TEAMGIRAFFE

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Where are the "today is the day, I can feel it" posts? Too early?
    Today is the day.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Today is the day.
    I can feel IT, so the prison i built is still holding.

1+ Year Old Account
    We are in for a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    We are in for a treat.
    Source on that my friend????

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Source on that my friend????
    He is going out to buy it later?

We are in for a treat.
    WeirdChamp

1+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn’t be mmo-c without feeling optimistic about everything (even the improbable).

I would like for them to move Blizzcon to a time of year where they can announce next wow expansion there with enough information and detail, either june or july I guess. The thing is that this period already has E3...

7+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn’t be mmo-c without feeling optimistic about everything (even the improbable).
    What's wrong with being optimistic? It's atleast 100000x times more fun than being a negative nancy all the time.

*puts on my dragon horns*

You know, I'm actually expecting lots of Dracthyr cosplay at Blizzcon 2023!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I would like for them to move Blizzcon to a time of year where they can announce next wow expansion there with enough information and detail, either june or july I guess. The thing is that this period already has E3...
    Shouldn't it be during November anyways?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    If it's in 2023 then it's gonna be at the end of the year. There's no way they'd have an announcement for the next expansion ready 6-7 months after DF comes out.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    What's wrong with being optimistic? It's atleast 100000x times more fun than being a negative nancy all the time.

*puts on my dragon horns*

You know, I'm actually expecting lots of Dracthyr cosplay at Blizzcon 2023!
    Dunno, I think some people think being cynical makes you more smarter. In reality it's as just stupid as being completely naive.

1+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Towelliee was trolling us this entire time and the Alpha was going to start next Thursday, July 14th AS HE PREDICTED back when Dragonflight was announced. What IF his "prediction" isn't a prediction but the actual date? He couldn't tell us, of course, but he could indirectly tell us through his "prediction". Hopium/copium, call it whatever you want.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Towelliee was trolling us this entire time and the Alpha was going to start next Thursday, July 14th AS HE PREDICTED back when Dragonflight was announced. What IF his "prediction" isn't a prediction but the actual date? He couldn't tell us, of course, but he could indirectly tell us through his "prediction". Hopium/copium, call it whatever you want.
    Careful, apparently mentioning guy we always mention during speculating threads at least last 7 years is bannable offense.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Careful, apparently mentioning guy we always mention during speculating threads at least last 7 years is bannable offense.
    Changing topic...Who will be playing/maining a Dracthyr Evoker?

7+ Year Old Account
    I will defo try it out first. Depending on how much I like the gameplay I will either main one or use one as first alt.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Playing? Everyone. Blizzard is pretty cheap with pre-patches nowadays, I think event will be dungeon, some short questline and rares for catch up gear. So imo making new Dracthyr will be even more popular than making DH back in Legion pre-patch.

Maining? I think in general melee are more popular, so Evoker could be least played added class. We will see if new mechanics are interesting enough.