If it is the case only 5 classes are available that’s pretty poor. I know they will want focused testing so less options would be better for them BUT they should at least reveal the talent trees for the others so feedback can start early even if they’re not playable. It feels like artifact weapon testing all over again where some got months of testing and others felt like a matter of a few weeks!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    oh lmao, my bad i can't read
    In fairness the original wording was awful, I had to pick it apart too to make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    If it is the case only 5 classes are available that’s pretty poor. I know they will want focused testing so less options would be better for them BUT they should at least reveal the talent trees for the others so feedback can start early even if they’re not playable. It feels like artifact weapon testing all over again where some got months of testing and others felt like a matter of a few weeks!
    Holy entitlement batman.. Blizzard doesn't have to do anything.. Focused testing is hardly new.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Holy entitlement batman.. Blizzard doesn't have to do anything.. Focused testing is hardly new.
    Absolutely nothing to do with entitlement, I won’t be in the alpha so really doesn’t make any difference to me personally, I just remember in the past things not getting much testing and Blizzard not having time to make changes until the first major patch or even the next expansion.
    Warlock

15+ Year Old Account
    It is alpha and early testing. Also if you've been paying attention to blue trackers you would see that even announced ones, like Hunters, is under going several changes. So any feedback is limited since things will change.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely nothing to do with entitlement
    You are bashing testing/expansion before it has even officially started. I think entitlement fits.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is alpha and early testing. Also if you've been paying attention to blue trackers you would see that even announced ones, like Hunters, is under going several changes. So any feedback is limited since things will change.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly my point - they revealed some talent trees and were able to gather feedback and have now discussed and planned changes based on that, even without the class being playable - they should do this for all classes and focus the testing on the alpha on a few classes at a time, that way they get feedback on how certain classes play while also in the background getting feedback from a wider audience (not in the alpha) on any issues that can be seen (such as with the hunter tree and only one route to explosive shot).

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You are bashing testing/expansion before it has even officially started. I think entitlement fits.]
    I’m not bashing the expansion, I expressed concern that they won’t allow much time for all classes to be tested fully, we’ve seen this before with artifact weapons. Again, it is nothing to do with entitlement ‘the fact of having a right to something’ - at what point did I state or act like I had the right to test all classes? I won’t even be in the alpha and probably not the beta. I simply pointed out it is in my opinion a mistake to not release the remaining talent trees to start to gather feedback.
    Warlock

7+ Year Old Account
    Remember the red flamebird model?

It's for the Drakonid pet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnaroo View Post
    Lmao this is Epsilon WoW. We do a little trolling
    Sometimes I wonder if I should quit on waiting for a WoW Revamp and just got to Epsilon . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Tonight, I’ll be having a greasy chicken sandwich, on rye bread.
    Is that wise? Your poor F5 deservers better than greasy fingers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    Good morning =)

Is it still encrypted?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The bread is almost buttered, brace yourself!

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    God bless the one employee stuck working at 12 AM, eh?

I guess launching today means someone has to do overtime.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I guess launching today means someone has to do overtime.
    Supposedly a lot of them work remotely, so it might just be a case of someone hopping out of bed and pushing a few buttons. Or someone who stays up that late anyway.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight of the Astral Star View Post
    Supposedly a lot of them work remotely, so it might just be a case of someone hopping out of bed and pushing a few buttons. Or someone who stays up that late anyway.
    Yeah. Would think that too.

Pushing a build onto a server isn't really ... hard to do.

Hey I often log in at work late at night before server back up time because that's when everything is still and I get the best speeds for my data queries

Or it could be someone is doing a night shift just for this. I reckon that would be a much better solution than asking someone to stay overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Or it could be someone is doing a night shift just for this. I reckon that would be a much better solution than asking someone to stay overnight.
    True. I've no idea if it is common though for Blizzard to upload builds at this time.

Blizz has been back in the office since earlier this year.

Emm, Blizzard is still quite a large company, I think they are able to handle nightshifts pretty seamlessly - at least that's what we can do at my IRL team consisted of 6 ppl