Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Can we now stop the streamer bashing? If you don't like them, don't watch them.

Anyways - back to topic. 27 minutes to gooo!

What are our last minute predictions?
    I’m expecting more zones to be ready compared to previous expansions.
    For now I’m thinking:
    Waking Shore, Azure Span (confirmed in leaks), Dracthyr starting zone, capital city & the zone it is in (sort of confirmed in leaks).
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

1+ Year Old Account
    Never before seen footage! Never before heard info!

Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    I think I would find some fun in watching it if the game didn't revolve around it, you know? Same for the world first race.
    what would you like the game to revolve around? personally if m+ wasnt in the game, i wouldve quit long ago. i do think there needs to be an abundance of more casual content though. like very very needed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I’m expecting more zones to be ready compared to previous expansions.
    For now I’m thinking:
    Waking Shore, Azure Span (confirmed in leaks), Dracthyr starting zone, capital city & the zone it is in (sort of confirmed in leaks).
    This better be the most complete first build ever if they want to make it before end of the year.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Can we now stop the streamer bashing? If you don't like them, don't watch them.

Anyways - back to topic. 27 minutes to gooo!

What are our last minute predictions?
    -Alpha starts on or before december 31 2022.

-Evokers will have talent trees.

-Dragonriding will have more constumazation.

-They will not talk about player housing.

-Name of at least 1 of the new dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreya View Post
    what would you like the game to revolve around? personally if m+ wasnt in the game, i wouldve quit long ago. i do think there needs to be an abundance of more casual content though. like very very needed
    He wasn't saying M+ shouldn't be in the game. He's saying Wow doesn't need to be an esport focused.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Who are some good streamers these days? I'm too old to keep up, and most of the old streamers that I know, I can't watch. Is there anyone entertaining in the current crop I should look for?
    when it comes to wow I mostly watch some fairly small streamers, the exception is probably Maximum from Liquid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. It's that simple

Mythic+ needs to be a feature. Mythic raiding, as well. And Arena PvP. But they shouldn't be the "endpoint" to which all content funnels you, and around which all balancing takes place. Thankfully, it looks like Dragonflight is going to be a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatoss View Post
    when it comes to wow I mostly watch some fairly small streamers, the exception is probably Maximum from Liquid.
    Small streamers can be great, as long as they aren't cloying in their attempts to grow. Anyone specific names come to mind? Or do you just look specifically for the low viewer count?

Mythic+ needs to be a feature. Mythic raiding, as well. And Arena PvP. But they shouldn't be the "endpoint" to which all content funnels you, and around which all balancing takes place. Thankfully, it looks like Dragonflight is going to be a step in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Small streamers can be great, as long as they aren't cloying in their attempts to grow. Anyone specific names come to mind? Or do you just look specifically for the low viewer count?
    I agree, I like smaller streamers more because you can actually interact with the streamer and the chat. Some I've been watching for a long time is "Justruss" and "Waveswow". Very interactive and the chat's nice!

I actually think there may be some secret feature announced, hence the weird secret campaign that was supposedly planned months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

How does that work in practice though? Like you log in and what is the end goal?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    This better be the most complete first build ever if they want to make it before end of the year.
    Why does the first build matter for making a deadline? It is never the first step that is important but the next one.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

1+ Year Old Account
    See you all in the Alpha! 14 minutes until exciting stuff! Get ready to discuss!

Towelliee is teasing so hard lol

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    See you all in the Alpha! 14 minutes until exciting stuff! Get ready to discuss!
    Like any of us besides maybe Marlamin and the streamers here would actually get into the alpha lol. Hyped to see whats on the menu today for news tho!

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGTX View Post
    Like any of us besides maybe Marlamin and the streamers here would actually get into the alpha lol. Hyped to see whats on the menu today for news tho!
    I'm on a list but I doubt I am on that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does that work in practice though? Like you log in and what is the end goal?
    Whatever you want. Come up with your own list of chores instead of having it be written for you, essentially.

What do you do when you've finished your daily and weekly checklists? Whatever your answer is... that's what you do. The things that you find personally and inherently enjoyable.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm on a list but I doubt I am on that list.
    Blizzard has a parrot hit list confirmed

When Max went live his title said “Dragonflight Gaming - Focusing on Evoker Gameplay”. He the changed it.

Def think its about to all open up in about 10 mins. Was a fun ride, hype train has almost arrived to its destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerblock View Post
    Blizzard has a parrot hit list confirmed
    Kill on sight if spotted within 5 kilometers of HQ. /s