Quote Originally Posted by MightyWarrior View Post
    Who wouldn't want to be a dragon tho
    The Djaradin, evidently.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

That's pretty subjective tho. Like I like Nelves the most so probably gonna keep playing as them. I'll make a Dracthyr though cause they look fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that like other races or wanna be themselves but on Azeroth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

People like different fantasies and identify with varying different aspects of each. What a concept.

I am planning on maining Dracthyr, but it would be such an easier choice if they had a tank spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    That's like saying killing a quest mob is the same as bleeding edge mythic raiding because both are about pressing buttons and avoiding damage.
    Combat is combat so do you not understand your own analogy? You do the same stuff on that random mob that you do on the boss, right? Things don't have to be a 1:1 parity in order to have a similar core.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    This is the best video I've found that shows all female customisation so far and omg, im super Hype.

It's Body 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    People that like other races or wanna be themselves but on Azeroth.
    Or play any other class than evoker

Why would anyone wanna play another class with Dracthyr in the game in Dragonflight
    Can fly
    Can fly in old zones
    Look really cool
    A ton of cool abilities
    Loads of customization!
    Isn't this same thing said every time a new class is released?

Its always the coolest, newest thing until it isn't. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkaliciouz View Post
    Not sure if anyone's done it yet, but I made a pretty mediocre size comparison between Northrend and the Dragon Isles. Devs weren't exaggerating when they said it's as big as Northrend, even if it is only 4/5 zones.
    That is quite interesting. Though did you just compare raw image data, or did you attempt to find similar assets to ensure they were the same size?
    I am going to assume it's the same, because why would Blizzard change the size of minimal files, but you never know.

Regardless, after having looked more closely on the Dragonflight minimaps I can see that there are most definitely large amounts of nothing to pad out the zones, which does track with making the zones larger.

- - - Updated - - -

While scrolling through the misc. changes I couldn't help but notice a little mount called Wind Eagle. Maybe this will finally be the day we can get the Highmountain eagles as a player mount.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    So, are the Dracthyr bigger than Tauren?

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    So, if the first sign of a Infinite is at the location where Tyr's Disc is located..

Whats' on Tyrs' Disc is so important for the adventurers to gain access to...

That a Chrono-Lord shows up in Present Time to stop us and if stopped successfully prunes our Timeline?

Just food for thought.
    Last edited by Foreign Exchange Ztudent; 2022-07-14 at 11:04 PM.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

"We Can Do It."
    that's an awesome model, I wish she had some armor on her in dragonform too though, looking at her naked dragon model after seeing her in full plate armor is a little weird

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    That a Chrono-Lord shows up in Present Time to stop us and if stopped successfully prunes our Timeline?
    If the infinite isn't stopped the timeline continues because we are the main one and not time-traveling at the time. The topic is likely to do with experiments or "back door into the isles after being sealed" if part of the pre-patch since we know there will be max level and pre-patch content to do with Uldaman. Tyr created the "mutated" Galakrond so his research will be of interest to the bad guys (his cult) or the Aspects (who want to regain the same level of power they lost).
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-07-15 at 12:06 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Where manari

It seems the races page on WoW's website is down. Could they be adding dracthyr?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/races

It's working fine for me. No Dracthyr in it tho.

I for one am excited to play a Dracthyr through the starting area before literally never touching it again and going back to my BElf ret pally main.

Like I do every time a new class or race is introduced lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    It's working fine for me. No Dracthyr in it tho.
    Yeah it is for me now too! Nevermind then.
    I tried it several times, and it was the only page that wasn't opening for me. Classes and the rest was. Oh well