Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    This is such an outdated take on video games. Its the argument from the 90s that you do in video games what you secretly always wanted to do like shooting people, killing animals etc. Some even argued that you train in video games for real life.

The new Monster hunter has sold 3 million copies in the last two weeks and i don't see people going out there killing animals to wear their fur.
    I too believe that hunting for fun is an absurd idea, but i also know that video games very very rarely influence behavior. The absolute majority can differentiate between what is reality and what is a video game.
    Have I misunderstood you?

I mean thinking Real life should be brought into game is stupid eg huurr duurr hunting in real life is bad so it should be banned ingames too, Those people are stupid... simple as.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Seeing the quest he's offering, we should all celebrate his retirement.

As it means that we no longer have to suffer through his attrociously long murder spree questlines.
    To be fair, I don't really see how those unjustified murder sprees are any different from the other unjustified murder sprees. Don't we play as mercenaries in this video game who mainly focus on fighting other people's wars for money?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    It's tricky subject to deal with but it doesn't mean that it's too much. Plenty tv shows manage to touch it accurately
    Yes, good media can handle that.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think this week we will have bigger invite wave - smaller content creators, players with big scores, very lucky random people etc. I doubt current zone will be even removed since only new zone will be Evoker island.

I hope next Blizzard will remove all these stupid Nesingwary quests. Not only are they problematic, but also boring af. I also wouldn't mind renaming hunter class to something more honorable tbh, like ranger or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    To be fair, I don't really see how those unjustified murder sprees are any different from the other unjustified murder sprees. Don't we play as mercenaries in this video game who mainly focus on fighting other people's wars for money?
    My comment was not about Hemets morality, my comment was about the length of his questlines.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I hope next Blizzard will remove all these stupid Nesingwary quests. Not only are they problematic, but also boring af. I also wouldn't mind renaming hunter class to something more honorable tbh, like ranger or something.
    Nothing less honorable than procuring food for survival.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    My comment was not about Hemets morality, my comment was about the length of his questlines.
    That's fair. Always fun to jump from place-to-place.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Okay and Demon Hunter becomes Demon Ranger or what? Demon Slayer? *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think this week we will have bigger invite wave - smaller content creators, players with big scores, very lucky random people etc. I doubt current zone will be even removed since only new zone will be Evoker island.
    What new classes will get unlocked this week? I remember seeing a schedule but I couldn't find it in the last days.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, good media can handle that.
    I'm putting video games and tv shows on the same level honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I'm putting video games and tv shows on the same level honestly.
    I'm not talking about the media format—I'm saying WoW is too poorly-written.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fingers crossed. The first wave being super small makes sense as you never know how stable that first build will be. Starting with less people always helps with that. That said, the CE/Gladiator waves should be later down the line when they start to properly test dungeons/raids/pvp.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Okay and Demon Hunter becomes Demon Ranger or what? Demon Slayer? *sigh*
    This guy has to be a troll. There's just no way. Every single one of his posts is like this.

I'm not talking about the media format—I'm saying WoW is too poorly-written.
    I guess you're right on this but I want to remain optimistic even if that makes me a bit naive

Does anyone know if the inscription crafting station, if there is one, was datamined?

Hemet not giving us "kill X mobs" quests is sad. I loved them, easy exp, easy leather and just easy quest to do brainlessly.

Also we've been genociding/mass killing throughout the whole WoW experience (and same thing in most mmo) but people act like "nesingwary was taking it too far"

Lmao

Homophobia is so gay.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What new classes will get unlocked this week? I remember seeing a schedule but I couldn't find it in the last days.
    In blue post there is only info about zones rotation schedule. I guess next classes will be introduced via posts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Hemet not giving us "kill X mobs" quests is sad. I loved them, easy exp, easy leather and just easy quest to do brainlessly.

Also we've been genociding/mass killing throughout the whole WoW experience (and same thing in most mmo) but people act like "nesingwary was taking it too far"

Lmao
    Same opinion, generally.

In blue post there is only info about zones rotation schedule. I guess next classes will be introduced via posts as well.
    Ah, I thought they already announced which new classes are coming, at least I remember someone stating that Warlock would be next. We'll see I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

Lmao
    Hunting animals is way worse than killing human enemies. For obvious reasons! You can't skin humanoids though.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

You can't skin humanoids though.
    Gnoll race when?

Unironically, though, now I think of it that would make a fun racial trait.

Ah, I thought they already announced which new classes are coming, at least I remember someone stating that Warlock would be next. We'll see I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Hunting animals is way worse than killing human enemies. For obvious reasons! You can't skin humanoids though.
    depends what you play. Druids/ worgen / tauren and so on can hunt and kill animals as they please without any ethical thought.

Same as no one would blame a wolf for killing 10 chicken in a night only eating 1

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    depends what you play. Druids/ worgen / tauren and so on can hunt and kill animals as they please without any ethical thought.

Same as no one would blame a wolf for killing 10 chicken in a night only eating 1
    ... pretty sure the first and last of those are absolutely unwilling to hunt and kill animals as they please unless they were doing it for conservationist purposes.