If Sabellian was going to be the leader they'd market the hell out of him. And not put Wrathion on loading screen either.

I hope they don't make people vote either. Cause you know Wrathion is going to win. Everyone knows who Wrathion is. People who don't care about the story would just instinctively choose Wrathion anyway.

Those who like the memes will choose Wrathion.

People who ship Wrathion and Anduin will choose Wrathion.

There's simply no way Sabellian wins lmao.

Something cool they could do is have Wrathion go through something during the expansion that makes him turn down the position and let Sabellian win.
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2022-11-25 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If Sabellian was going to be the leader they'd market the hell out of him. And not put Wrathion on loading screen either.

I hope they don't make people vote either. Cause you know Wrathion is going to win. Everyone knows who Wrathion is. People who don't care about the story would just instinctively choose Wrathion anyway.

Those who like the memes will choose Wrathion.

People who ship Wrathion and Anduin will choose Wrathion.

There's simply no way Sabellian wins lmao.
    Being on the loading screen has really no meaning anymore.
    Remember Krexus in the Shadowlands? Me neither. He was featured in the CGI cinematic and got a loading screen spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Remember Krexus in the Shadowlands? Me neither. He was featured in the CGI cinematic and got a loading screen spot.
    I still stand by that Krexus was meant to be used more, but was scrapped for whatever reason. It just seems silly to give him such a unique design only to have him usurped and removed from the story.
    Way back I imagined a raid where we fought a reanimated Krexus, but really anything would have worked.

And yeah, the loading screen for Dragonflight is weird. Choosing Ysera instead of Merithra especially.
    One would have thought that they would go for one or the other. Either current aspects, or original aspects. Only reason I can assume they didnt is because they didnt have a good mockup of visage form Malygos at that point, which just seems silly to imagine.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    That's true. Maybe they just didn't wanna spoil anyone? But then again Draka even had her short story.

There is no way that Krexus wasn't more important and I am fairly sure it got changed at some point in mid-late development.

He was the only character in the Maldraxxus part of the Launch cinematic. There is no way they were making a high-fidelty cinematic model for a character that died like 10-20 quests into the zone, offscreen, and did nothing of value.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    There is no way that Krexus wasn't more important and I am fairly sure it got changed at some point in mid-late development.

He was the only character in the Maldraxxus part of the Launch cinematic. There is no way they were making a high-fidelty cinematic model for a character that died like 10-20 quests into the zone, offscreen, and did nothing of value.
    I’m willing to bet he was supposed to fill Draka’s role in development.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I’m willing to bet he was supposed to fill Draka’s role in development.
    I think he would have become the Maldraxxus leader if they went ahead with the "Primus = Jailer" thing (if that was something that they had planned)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Hrm, that's fair. Although this is something of a stupid suggestion, perhaps Wrathion would make a better Aspect of Earth and Sabellian a better de-facto leader of the Black Dragonflight? Would it be possible for Sabellian to actually lead the flight whereas Wrathion actually functions as an Aspect?

- - - Updated - - -

If it is just an illusion of choice, I do hope that Sabellian still gets some kind of major, long-running role. I wouldn't want him reduced to a villain since he seems like an enjoyable character already.
    Ye it would suck if they choose to use sabellian for a villain role. He is one of the last named black dragons, hopefully hes character changes during the expansion to be in a supportive role atleast and not push him over the edge. Right now he seems to proud to be in the second place, so hes attitude needs to change.

As much as I dislike Preach, his documentary about his Blizzard visit and the interviews with Ion are so incredibly insightful. Only thing is that you have to turn the chat off.

Preach speaking out against any type of workplace misogyny/discrimination while his chat is spouting discriminatory non-sense is a bit iffy lmao.

His chat pretending that he is being paid off by Blizzard because he is positive about Blizzard is so sad.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2022-11-25 at 06:14 PM.

Maybe someone can give me a quick answer: Can I directly start professions in Dragonflight on my Dracthyr or do I need to do something before to be able to gather herbs / ore on the Dragon Isles? Completely out of the loop with this topic since forever.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Maybe someone can give me a quick answer: Can I directly start professions in Dragonflight on my Dracthyr or do I need to do something before to be able to gather herbs / ore on the Dragon Isles? Completely out of the loop with this topic since forever.
    Pretty sure you have never been restricted from actually mining or gathering for years now, only requiring the actual base profession. Might not be fully efficient if there are Dragonflight gathering upgrades, but nothing to make it impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    As much as I dislike Preach, his documentary about his Blizzard visit and the interviews with Ion are so incredibly insightful. Only thing is that you have to turn the chat off.

Preach speaking out against any type of workplace misogyny/discrimination while his chat is spouting discriminatory non-sense is a bit iffy lmao.

His chat pretending that he is being paid off by Blizzard because he is positive about Blizzard is so sad.
    Anyone want to make a quick tl;dr: for the important bits? Or is it primarily just a Blizzard workplace documentary?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

That was a really good documentary.

It was an enterteining watch. If you expect something related to future content you will be dissapointed though.

Anyway I expect it to be the first of many videos. I do not think that Preach spent three days there just for this, as much as I enjoyed it, there has to be more.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Evergreen on my mind and hearing Evergreen just being uttered is just magnifique.

Now we just need to see if there's actions.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    It was an enterteining watch. If you expect something related to future content you will be dissapointed though.

Anyway I expect it to be the first of many videos. I do not think that Preach spent three days there just for this, as much as I enjoyed it, there has to be more.
    There's going to be a part 2.

1+ Year Old Account

So Dracthyr already have all the animations they need for normal flight, yet Blizz doesn’t just give us this as a mount.

But then again blizzard doesn’t seem to care about Dracthyr/Evoker cosmetic stuff since they haven’t even given them any glyphs.
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-11-25 at 06:59 PM.
    Chen isn't a Monk

https://youtu.be/cVP6XBsHDv8
    So Dracthyr already have all the animations they need for normal flight, yet Blizz doesn’t just give us this as a mount.

But then again blizzard doesn’t seem to care about Dracthyr/Evoker cosmetic stuff since they haven’t even given them any glyphs.
    That's because NPC's need to use it.

That's the only reason they have those.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    That's because NPC's need to use it.

That's the only reason they have those.
    That’s not an NPC using those animations
    Chen isn't a Monk

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, but that is the current purpose of those animations. Maybe that can change in the future but the reason those flying animations exist is for NPCs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dude A: "lol well if you weren't such a Blizzard Shill™ you'd believe my source!"
    Dude B: ::posts the Webster Dictionary definition of the word 'objective' followed by a 700-word essay about how the WoW community is doomed::
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownPrincess View Post
    shut up idiot

I mean, people can also control the Lich King model. Doesn't mean it was meant to be used by players.