7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not this way, no.
    Erm yes, we always had these type of post droughts.
    This is nothing new.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just Nyel thing. Giving obvious statements and making from them some proofs that THINGS ARE WORST IN THE HISTORY.

There is that and yeah hysterics aren't even useful, just riling up the masses.

I don't mind this drought or any other drought coming later in Shadowlands if that means an Eastern Kingdoms and/or Kalimdor revamp in 10.0, but if it's just 4 small zones somewhere else, it'll be really disappointing. =/
    Then don't expect it to happen until anything thats actually tangible. You don't want to set yourself up for rage down the line.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Then don't expect it to happen until anything thats actually tangible. You don't want to set yourself up for rage down the line.
    Too late. So many people here are 100% convinced next xpac will have world revamp, Void vs Light, drogons or w/e, and if it doesn't happen they will obviously blame Blizz.

Cleaning house commences:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/activis...llowing-324568
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-10-20 at 08:43 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    As i have said before, just do something else in the meantime.

Buy a new game, watch some show, read a book, masturbate.
    We have absolutely no control over the current lack of activity, constantly complaining about it won't make them push out news any faster.

You are just making things worse for yourself if you are staring at the clock and count the days.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Luck4 View Post
    I don't mind this drought or any other drought coming later in Shadowlands if that means an Eastern Kingdoms and/or Kalimdor revamp in 10.0, but if it's just 4 small zones somewhere else, it'll be really disappointing. =/
    Oh it'll be 4 small zones on Dragon Isles or something.

Looks like there's going to be something going down in Northrend, specifically the Hall of Reflections.

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/sta...615126528?s=20
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post
    Looks like there's going to be something going down in Northrend, specifically the Hall of Reflections.

My tinfoil hat response is, Zovaal battle at the Frozen throne. My more thoughtful one is...........Hmmmmmm interesting.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As i have said before, just do something else in the meantime.

Buy a new game, watch some show, read a book, masturbate.
    We have absolutely no control over the current lack of activity, constantly complaining about it won't make them push out news any faster.

You are just making things worse for yourself if you are staring at the clock and count the days.
    Masturbation only takes one hand. I can still type complaints with the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Banshee View Post

Always loved that dungeon. I don't care how short and simple it was. Glad to see it returning in some supposed capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Always loved that dungeon. I don't care how short and simple it was. Glad to see it returning in some supposed capacity.
    Me too. I loved the creeping dread as the Lich King menaced you from afar like the eventuality of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    My tinfoil hat response is, Zovaal battle at the Frozen throne. My more thoughtful one is...........Hmmmmmm interesting.
    I prefer the second one. I'd like for one thing from TFT and Wrath be left intact and untainted by Lord MegaNipples.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

tonight's build is marked as release

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Well alright then, we might see it early November yet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 9.1.5 is coming no later than the second week of November. I think Blizz might have originally wanted it out by the end of October. They'll then launch 9.2 PTR and media blitz either right before or right around the time FFXIV drops Endwalker.

9.1.5 MUST come before 10.11 because that's last server restart before WoW anniversary. And patch 9.1.5 itself contains items/rewards/stuff for WOW anniversary.
    So, either next reset or 1 after it, latest.

edit: Tho, I do wonder if they have decided to add "break in case of emergency" ARTHAS.

I bet it's Arthas' soul in that shard which was used to create Anduins wep. So will most prob combat him in next main quest campaign, OR 2nd or 3rd to last boss in 9.2 raid. And then we see Arthas in cinematic. Lets be honest, that WOULD DEF bring some subs back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    9.1.5 MUST come before 10.11 because that's last server restart before WoW anniversary. And patch 9.1.5 itself contains items/rewards/stuff for WOW anniversary.

edit: Tho, I do wonder if they have decided to add "break in case of emergency" ARTHAS.

I bet it's Arthas' soul in that shard which was used to create Anduins wep. So will most prob combat him in next main quest campaign, OR 2nd or 3rd to last boss in 9.2 raid. And then we see Arthas in cinematic. Lets be honest, that WOULD DEF bring some subs back.
    If that's the case then mark me down for 11/2 patch day. They still need to announce it so next week is out, and doing it the 9th would put the maintenance on the 10th exact for EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I think it will be first two weeks of November too but that has nothing to do with the anniversary. The content for the anniversary like Doomwalker being outside the caverns of time and the Illidan Doomhawk that drops from him were added in 9.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    After zero testing of mage tower so far? That seems.. ambitious, or they will release it later than we thought and push out the rest of the patch earlier, while tinkering with MT furhter over the next week to hotfix in the stuff as needed.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-10-21 at 05:49 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

9.2 PTR...soon...

It's been...years...I need...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    After zero testing of mage tower so far? That seems.. ambitious, or they will release it later than we thought and push out the rest of the patch earlier, while tinkering with MT furhter over the next week to hotfix in the stuff as needed.
    As someone earlier mentioned it seems like they're going with the brilliant plan of "make sure it loads but don't bother to balance test it at all."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    As I said earlier, 7.2's Mage Tower wasn't tested on PTR at all. Of course main reason for that was to keep us surprised, but maybe small closed environment for specific spec like that just doesn't require extensive testing.