Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    I'm kidding with the jabs anyway. But really, I guess. SL for me was the jackhammer that went deeper than the stone underneath the bottom. It's like addiction. There's a trap door underneath your last bottom if you keep using!

Going to make a "bold" proclamation with the Cypher Cipher of the First Ones that it won't actually be translatable for max player retention. There won't be any actual key or method of working it out via anything simple like a Caesar cipher or any variation. You will solve it WHEN WE TELL YOU you've solved it.
    Oh, I know, I'm taking the piss. The main thing is that they decided to wreck Sylvanas in a different way to BFA, but most of what happens can safely be bundled off to a corner.

I'd be shocked if there was a ci/ypher at all. I thought it was just what the grind was called.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Double legendaries in our future.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also with this now confirmed as the last patch it's time to really start the 10.0 speculation. Pick apart the features to see what's the next Horrific Visions > Torghast, to find the hidden dataminings left over from the internal build of 10.0, to once again point out that those revamped Old World buildings have no use.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flanYfran View Post
    so, was the leak kind of right??
    None of the leaks were right.

The only thing they were "right" about was the zone name.
    Which we've known about for ages as it got mentioned in the 9.1 campaign.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Divada View Post
    Beyond the zone they revealed very, very little about plot. Wonder why.
    because the plot will be locked behind months of timegated story ofc. they more or less say this in the video

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 60 Character Boost already? I thought we'd at least have to wait for the pre-patch announcement.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/new-lev...nounced-324849

I don't want to say anything, but why does this fake logo look better than the official one? (okay, that's subjective)

MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Hey guys, heres a mediocre patch. Please buy our new boost!

7+ Year Old Account
    That Chinese interview translation is godlike:

"We hope to take care of all players, whether you are a rice player, a group player or a PVP player."

"But as long as we can To fit the story line, we are still willing to increase the fun of the game by adding Orange Wu."
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Hey guys, heres a mediocre patch. Please buy our new boost!
    No, they are just anticipating a long wait cause every last patch of an expansion goes on longer then most.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    because the plot will be locked behind months of timegated story ofc. they more or less say this in the video
    Can't wait for the 2 minutes of story progression each week for 10 weeks.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    When is the last time that any major patch progression has been timelocked for months? It is typically 3 weeks at the absolute most.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Old World revamp but so much time has passed that you need to learn how to talk to Azerothians again.
    Ha ha, good meme. But actually I need to see this little creature in action.

Just reading about it makes me think "NPC Companions" and that makes me think of FF14's Trusts or Bioware's Companions.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Shadowlands = 1 patch per year.

This is the new normal for WoW

Sylvanas was really like "I may be weak, but someday I will be strong again & Torghast will always be bad content"

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't want to say anything, but why does this fake logo look better than the official one? (okay, that's subjective)

It could have been an early version tbh. The names mean exactly the same.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    That Chinese interview translation is godlike:

"We hope to take care of all players, whether you are a rice player, a group player or a PVP player."

"But as long as we can To fit the story line, we are still willing to increase the fun of the game by adding Orange Wu."
    As a rice player I am looking forward to orange Wu.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    The Titans did not create anything. They were just born before Azeroth and started to play and order reality.
    What, good portion of the playable races are of Titan origin. Aggramar is responsible for the creation orcs and ogres.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Oh I forgot, players might get not one, but TWO grinding systems. First is the likely Cypher of the First ones and then, there's the whole "discover a way to resist the Jailer's dominating magic"

Oh boy
    Sounds like another legendary cape to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azxza View Post
    Shadowlands = 1 patch per year.

This is the new normal for WoW
    Why is everyone polarized to the "covid didn't delay anything" or "Everything will be delayed 9 months from now on, forever" stance? The truth is very soundly between these two ideas.