Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    No it doesnt, that how not an argument works. You have the burden of prove to if you claim something exists. You dont need to prove the absence of evidence
    I will not engage in this maybe another person that has the patience that talks to adult can explain this to you
    You got a few details wrong there. You made a positive claim, so you have the burden of proof. I can challenge your claim without proof as long as you don't provide any.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That still doesn't make ideological feedback in any way useful.
    "This is fun."
    "This is not fun."

These are both subjective "ideological" examples of feedback. And they are the two most important pieces of feedback to which a video game entertainment developer should be listening. Neither can be determined by data or metrics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I don't think players are going to remember him. He was in a few quest chains in Bastion and his relevancy drops to near 0% after that unless you choose Kyrian. He isn't exactly memorable. So far this seems to be a "We can't use Sylvanas or the fans will kill us, pick someone else, quick!" choice.
    Interesting enough, this is exactly why I don't think it's going to actually be Pelagos, I think this is all a red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    Man it would be weird if there was a Council that was made for feedback gathering, almost as if PTRs purpose is not about gathering feedback and it is all about marketing. Hmm, how surprising.
    You've already made up your mind about what the PTR is used for... why would anybody try to prove your cynicism wrong? You don't want your viewpoint challenged, you just want happy little updoots from other equally cynical people so you can feel better about your negative opinion of Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    You've already made up your mind about what the PTR is used for... why would anybody try to prove your cynicism wrong? You don't want your viewpoint challenged, you just want happy little updoots from other equally cynical people so you can feel better about your negative opinion of Blizzard.
    So.... like yourself?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    You can't redeem this sylvanas since she's a completely different entity if lore on souls as shown by Bolvar from wrath up until the short story is anything to go by. By forcing the soul into her body, zovaal basically killed the banshee entity since the soul is also a unique person.
    Or the two halves fused together to create someone completely brand new. Part Banshee, part Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    So.... like yourself?
    Lmfao, if you think I post on this forum for "happy little updoots," I'm convinced you haven't ever read one of my posts.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Why are you here again, this thread was so peaceful without your presence. You have no other purpose than to assume that everyone who are anti-Blizzard are literally 100% anti-Blizzard except I'm literally one of the biggest shills for more Microtransaction and more monetization in World of Warcraft. I literally want the business side to be run better and more properly to monetize all the people who still play WoW.

It's just really odd to me how you try so hard to see everyone who's against your views as hostiles that need to be called out for beheading. It's really weird.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Jesus Christ people, can we please stop bickering and talk about the new stuff and speculation? Like this thread is supposed to be about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I like the theory of "The First Ones knew their lifespan was coming to an end, so they reincarnated as the Titans, and were only able to pass on partial/fragment knowledge and memories."
    Maybe they encased themselves in planets to be reborn. Azeroth is the prime first one.

Jesus Christ people, can we please stop bickering and talk about the new stuff and speculation? Like this thread is supposed to be about?
    This, let's get back on track!

Why are you here again, this thread was so peaceful without your presence. You have no other purpose than to assume that everyone who are anti-Blizzard are literally 100% anti-Blizzard except I'm literally one of the biggest shills for more Microtransaction and more monetization in World of Warcraft. I literally want the business side to be run better and more properly to monetize all the people who still play WoW.

It's just really odd to me how you try so hard to see everyone who's against your views as hostiles that need to be called out for beheading. It's really weird.
    I'll post wherever and however the fuck I please, thanks. And I'm not assuming anything other than what I've seen you put forward for discussion on the topic to which I'm currently responding. Toxic, pointless cynicism about everything Blizzard does or doesn't do is one of the most endemic issues with this community and I'll call it out whenever I see it. Shitting on the PTR for existing is about as meaningless a debate we can possibly have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Maybe they encased themselves in planets to be reborn. Azeroth is the prime first one.
    Perhaps. Though, the name of the new raid potentially indicates otherwise. A Sepulcher is a grave, after all, which makes it the "Grave of the First Ones". Now, this could just be metaphorical, as in it being their last great work, or a monument to them that will last for all time, or something like that, but it'd be cool if we saw some First One corpses floating in the distance at some point.

Or the two halves fused together to create someone completely brand new. Part Banshee, part Elf.
    Would that make her a banf or an elshee?

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps. Though, the name of the new raid potentially indicates otherwise. A Sepulcher is a grave, after all, which makes it the "Grave of the First Ones". Now, this could just be metaphorical, as in it being their last great work, or a monument to them that will last for all time, or something like that, but it'd be cool if we saw some First One corpses floating in the distance at some point.
    For all we know, it could just be because it makes afterlives.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I know this is crazy but what if the Dev Preview gave us a false perception of what Zereth Mortis is. There's just a lot of stuff in the Sepulcher that makes me think that it is not just for Afterlives and the fact that there's this weird sense of experimentation as if it was the Sandbox Mode for the First Ones (aka The Founders) before they created the Warcraft Universe.

But, then again I think Danuser has made me insane at this point. I just don't believe anything of the narrative anymore because of how Danuser seemingly has wanted to instill that whole idea that nothing is what it seems.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmfao, if you think I post on this forum for "happy little updoots," I'm convinced you haven't ever read one of my posts.
    You are entirely correct.

I have only read your posts relatively recent, and in the context in which they were made, they were enough for me to make the comment above, following what you said to the other poster.

I wouldn't say you're looking for confirmation bias, but you're not interested in being challenged either. You're "walking around" labelling remarks negative of Blizzard as cynical, as people just being gullible for whom they listen or they subscribe to.

Point in case being your previous reduction of that same negativity as somehow being indicative of listening to Asmongold, which to you just facilitates your stance, since apparently that youtuber has nothing of value to offer and anyone remotely using anything he has said is not worth listening to.

Your sig is also partially evidence of that, with its cheap recycling of the "how do you know someone is vegan?" trope. Again, as if being a FFXIV player automatically undermines what they say regarding WoW.

Point being, don't pretend you're better than your targets, cause all you're doing is using the tired old tactic of figuring out what they may subscribe to, so you can place them into boxes that somehow allow you to condescendingly dismiss their opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I know this is crazy but what if the Dev Preview gave us a false perception of what Zereth Mortis is. There's just a lot of stuff in the Sepulcher that makes me think that it is not just for Afterlives and the fact that there's this weird sense of experimentation as if it was the Sandbox Mode for the First Ones (aka The Founders) before they created the Warcraft Universe.

But, then again I think Danuser has made me insane at this point. I just don't believe anything of the narrative anymore because of how Danuser seemingly has wanted to instill that whole idea that nothing is what it seems.
    Perhaps they created the afterlife first, and were testing around with things for the living world while they were there, before eventually moving on?

A mystery is fine. When every narrative thread is a mystery, and they're only resolved by more mysteries... why invest in that story at all? When it's going out of its way to subvert its own path for the sake of tripping up your expecations?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You are entirely correct.

I have only read your posts relatively recent, and in the context in which they were made, they were enough for me to make the comment above, following what you said to the other poster.

I wouldn't say you're looking for confirmation bias, but you're not interested in being challenged either. You're "walking around" labelling remarks negative of Blizzard as cynical, as people just being gullible for whom they listen or they subscribe to.

Point in case being your previous reduction of that same negativity as somehow being indicative of listening to Asmongold, which to you just facilitates your stance, since apparently that youtuber has nothing of value to offer and anyone remotely using anything he has said is not worth listening to.

Your sig is also partially evidence of that, with its cheap recycling of the "how do you know someone is vegan?" trope. Again, as if being a FFXIV player automatically undermines what they say regarding WoW.

Point being, don't pretend you're better than your targets, cause all you're doing is using the tired old tactic of figuring out what they may subscribe to, so you can place them into boxes that somehow allow you to condescendingly dismiss their opinions.
    This is veering incredibly off topic so this will be my last response to this -- my issue with this community has always been the amount of negativity circlejerking there is about literally any topic. It's reached a point where very few people want to discuss anything about the game, they just want to give each other internet high fives for having the same pointlessly negative outlooks about everything. It drowns out the ability to have legitimate constructive conversation about anything WoW-related. (And yes, I understand that this post is also an example of exactly that.) I'm not pretending my stance is unapproachable and I hardly believe my singular viewpoint to be the only one that matters, I just hate what this community has become in recent years because I think it's one of the main reasons the developers have such difficulty finding ways to respond to it. If you want to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me.

I coudl get behind the idea that the first ones reincarnated as Titans in order to continue their work. Or at least that they create pantheons in their own image, meaning there always ends up being a traitor and such.
    Hopefully at least we don't learn that the First Ones still exist somewhere, I feel that would throw the cosmic balance thing way out of whack if there is actually a layer of immortal something or others running around capable of fixing everything. Better then that they simply created it and then died, either just regular died or got reincarnated in some way into either the Titan pantheon or the pantheons in general.

The fact that both Zovaal and Sargeras are traitors to the grand cycle championed by the rest of their kind, and that both have a special interest in Azeroth just seems like too much of a coincidence to me.
    Well either that or it's just recycling plotlines. Either seems likely at this point.
    The world revamp dream will never die!