Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Does it really matter though? It's December. Vacations in two weeks. I think it barely matters if it's live today, tomorrow or middle of next week, not much is going to happen anyway.
    Just because the devs won't be actively patching stuff doesn't mean it's pointless. Loads of feedback and date is gathered during the time they are on vacation, and when they return they wont really be behind compared to of they waited until they could devote their fully attention to it.

At worst players will find some gamebreaking bug that won't be fixed until next year, but honestly who really cares. It's the PTR, and either we get something, or we get nothing.
    I will happily take something that has a chance of being broken than nothing when it comes to PTR.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Does it really matter though? It's December. Holidays in two weeks. I think it barely matters if it's live today, tomorrow or middle of next week, not much is going to happen anyway.
    Does anything matter? It's a bit early for existential dread, isn't it?

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I mean I just want more narrative leaks at this point in time. Maybe see some Raid dialogue leaks, could be nifty.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Exchange Ztudent View Post
    I mean I just want more narrative leaks at this point in time. Maybe see some Raid dialogue leaks, could be nifty.
    Not sure what more dialogue could reveal that would be that exciting. I guess maybe some stuff on Arthas and his role to play in the Anduin fight, and possibly the part after.

Honestly I am most excited for the "accidental" leaked asset from the next expansion, if indeed we are getting one. At this point the next expansion is almost certainly going to be either a world revamp or dragon isles, and it would be interesting to get some hints at which one.

Otherwise I weirdly am most interested in class changes from the things we know to be coming.
    I would absolutely adore some more rewards from Trial of Style, or improvements to Timewalking like maybe some more old armor set recolors like what we are getting from Legion Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    ... improvements to Timewalking like maybe some more old armor set recolors like what we are getting from Legion Timewalking...
    Or more unsused weapons (ulduar 2-handed swords to just name one) and mounts

1+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I don't really expect content anymore. The few morsels the Blizzard Developers are able to put out don't really excite me anymore. I'm extremely bored of the Island structure of content delivery and how the patches are structured. I applaud them for good things that are positives, but I just don't care anymore. Content feels like an afterthought because it is.

All that matters now is Danuser and Ion's vision for the game everything else can sink if it can't swim.

Obviously I just need more clues on the narrative and that I will get from future builds. Obviously anything that can confirm that Zovaal Raid Cinematic is going to be a fiasco on the level of N'zoth Raid Cinematic is a plus in my book at this point.

I'm trying to focus all the other aspects of this patch since it seems pretty interesting, like I am extremely excited to see what the Constellar says during its' encounter. But, yeah it just sucks that Blizzard framed this expansion onto Zovaal and Zovaal is most likely just being beamed and thus it is weird to frame the patch's final encounter on him if the result of his defeat is disappointment for everyone.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Guys, 9.2 PTR is today. Towelliee literally said what content is going to be available and whats not. Jesus christ
    Wait what did he said then?

1+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen any confirmation from Towelliee. He literally posted a gif that stated that it was unlikely to arrive today. So again I don't know what you want me to believe.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    This is "Light Mayo implies the existance of Dark Mayo" levels of logic.
    At the very least, it implies the existence of at least two forms of Mayo. Or you wouldn’t need to specify. In Mayo’s case, the opposite of “Light” would be “Heavy,” calorically-speaking, which would be your regular Mayo.

Why specify when “Zereth” would do? To imply that the universe is larger than it is. I doubt the writers have specific intents for… anything, really.

A less disingenuous analogy would be referring to a Red Crayon. Why specify “Red” if that’s the only Colour? No one asks for a Grey Pencil, as there would be no need as their colours are uniformly grey.

If Zereth Mortis applies to everything… leave it as Zereth. The second appellation need not exist.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen any confirmation from Towelliee. He literally posted a gif that stated that it was unlikely to arrive today. So again I don't know what you want me to believe.
    No that was about last night when the new vendor build went live. In his Twitch stream name it says that the PTR will be today

1+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I see now. Sorry, time is a weird concept to me these days.

Nihil.

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiShade View Post
    Really one thing Blizzard should do is sit down and really focus on how to make Timewalking even better. The current iteration is okay as is, but Legion Timewalking shows that there really is a giant untapped well of content that can be mined from each expansion. And even the version of Timewalking we see for Legion has loads more room for improvement in making evergreen stuff.

Make MoP Timewalking give Anima or whatever else relevant currency for doing select scenarios, or Cata to give unused Firelands or Dragon Soul recolors from doing dailies in Cata zones.

The game is more deprecated content than any expansion could ever hope to muster for its entire run, and it really is just such a shame for most of it to be irrelevant to new players, or even old players who probably remember MoP more for the meta around the expansion more than they do actually playing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think ppl get the point you hate Shadowlands. No need to be dramatic.

Definitely, some unused models should be available since someone will like them.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

1+ Year Old Account
    If they haven't used their insane backlog of unused textures yet, I doubt we're going to see them switch to doing so. After all, the Arcblade did not make it in for 9.1.5 launch due to its issues and will probably never make it in even if people wanted it and Blizzard found a solution to it.

Again, I doubt we will see a massive use of the unused weapon and armor textures. There's just too many and so why bother is probably what they think, it is best to just ignore that feedback as otherwise they put on themselves a monumental task.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    And his stream is named "9.2 PTR TODAY! Zereth Mortis" so.. well guess I was wrong

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    On regular day hint from Towellie that it's today would be almost a confirmation. But he likes troll this thread hard.

I don't know, I don't really expect content anymore. The few morsels the Blizzard Developers are able to put out don't really excite me anymore. I'm extremely bored of the Island structure of content delivery and how the patches are structured. I applaud them for good things that are positives, but I just don't care anymore. Content feels like an afterthought because it is.

All that matters now is Danuser and Ion's vision for the game everything else can sink if it can't swim.

Obviously I just need more clues on the narrative and that I will get from future builds. Obviously anything that can confirm that Zovaal Raid Cinematic is going to be a fiasco on the level of N'zoth Raid Cinematic is a plus in my book at this point.

I'm trying to focus all the other aspects of this patch since it seems pretty interesting, like I am extremely excited to see what the Constellar says during its' encounter. But, yeah it just sucks that Blizzard framed this expansion onto Zovaal and Zovaal is most likely just being beamed and thus it is weird to frame the patch's final encounter on him if the result of his defeat is disappointment for everyone.
    …I don’t think you get what content means.

- - - Updated - - -

Towelliee and MrGM are both saying today’s the day.

1+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for this to just be a bamboozle.

Nihil.

Can't wait for this to just be a bamboozle.
    Why would it be?

9.1.5 PTR is going down.